[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Passing of the Great Race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg (152 KB, 723x623) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg
152 KB, 723x623
>2017
>Top three Whites economies to be headed by females
>one child between the three of them
>average age: 62

What better symbol for the decline of Western civilization. It's over. Muhammed has won. Praise be to Allah.
>>
>>80988550
>Hillary winning
El oh el
>>
>>80988674
She will. Pence has killed Trump for those on the fence.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
Civilization now rests with the Chinaman. God speed rice bro.
>>
Maybe being Muslim won't be so bad, anon

The more I think about it, the more it feels like I could get with the program
>>
>>80990091
Are the Netflix shows Rita and Hjordis accurate representations of Denmark?
>>
File: 1449675549855.jpg (14 KB, 480x469) Image search: [Google]
1449675549855.jpg
14 KB, 480x469
>>80988550
Nah, the rest of the world is just try hard cucks. US swings left some and the whole of europe responds with a violent leftist swing, now with Trumps presidency the yuropoors will rush to be like us and go full 4th Reich.

Kek wills it
>>
>>80988550
They truly are the face of the generations before us that have ruined the west since the pill and hippies. But things could turn around and swing back. We might actually slow our decline by a long time, if the right decisions are made.
>>
File: 1467439410370.gif (277 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1467439410370.gif
277 KB, 400x300
>>80988550

Six thousand years of history allow me to look down with pity on the doctrines that are preached in Northern Europe by the descendants of those who were illiterate barbarians when we had the great cities of Jerusalem and Babylon.

We founded your civilizations. Everything from your alphabet, your understanding of maths, science, agriculture, and even your theology were built on the innovations of the Jewish people.

You are and always will be savages. Your women are obese, cackling harlots who paint their faces orange and sprinkle glitter on their genitals. Your men either confuse crude adolescent bravado for masculinity or embrace femininity/homosexuality.

You need to be civilized again. The Muslim hordes will terrorize you into humility for that is the only language animals like you understand.
>>
>>80988674
Hillary is gonna win. The fact that Trump is even considering Pence for VP is turning a lot of people off, regardless of whether or not he actually picks the guy. And to be honest, it's bothering me too. Like why even consider someone like that?
>>
>>80990774
rare claimed
>>
>>80990774
I'm not sure who your "we" is since Babylon wasn't a Jewish city. Also Zambia makes me think you're Muslim, but Islam is only 1400 years old so how could you found any civilizations. If you're black then this is typical we wuz kangz crap. Your post is all over the place.
>>
>>80992557
>What it the Talmud, Where was it written

I'm not a nigger or a shit-skin, try again.
>>
>>80992557
How does Zambia make you think I'm Muslim ? Are you retarded ?
>>
We needed a few candidates for being the whore of babylon and we got a few candidates.

not even mad, i'm going to laugh my ass of when these cunts are going to kickstart ww3.
>>
>>80992766
Yes. I was thinking Tanzania and Dar es Salaam.
>>
>>80988550
This post has made me see the world in a new light, albeit not a good one.
>>
>1 child between 3 women

jesus christ. Meanwhile every iraqi and somalian women shits out 8-10kids.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.