[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your opinion on MRR?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Political or bs?
>>
>>80986847
I assume you mean

Mr. Robot ?

That show with an Arab protagonist who infiltrates the west ?
Oy vey , that's the greatest television show of all time goyim

Don't forgget to pay thatt cayble byilll!
>>
main character is an annoying """autist""" with """anxiety"""

plot is shit

no interesting characters

multiculturalism/10
>>
it's comfy and has a hot jewess
>>
>>80987090
>>80987149
What's up with the racism on /pol/ lately?

>>80987245
>it's comfy and has a hot jewess
Agreed, fellow EU-bro. Dutch state is the best.
>>
>>80986847
Cringed pretty hard at the "Anonymous" masks. I hate his sister with a passion. Show is just getting more confusing. Most characters are actually pretty annoying. Still pretty cool, but so damn confusing.
>>
>I don't do drugs.
>Except weed, but it's not really a drug.
>muh Ananeymoose symbols
>muh internet culture

It's shitty social commentary. You can tell it's a joint work by retarded leftie hipsters who think they're queued into what the Internet is because they post on tumblr and a bunch of retarded 50 and 60 something year old men who are stuck in the 80s and don't understand how a computer works.
>>
>>80989135
>It's shitty social commentary. You can tell it's a joint work by retarded leftie hipsters who think they're queued into what the Internet is because they post on tumblr and a bunch of retarded 50 and 60 something year old men who are stuck in the 80s and don't understand how a computer works.

Pretty much. But don't you think this is all intentionally presented this way?
>>
>>80986847
kek'd at the muslim womyn hacker
>>
i watch it regularly, but I also cringe at some things. Especially the whole anonymoose mask type shit. There's some hot chicks in it. But i'm more interested in this crazy fuck doing crazy shit more than the whole social commentary thing.

that said, i just torrent the episodes. I would not subscribe to cable service for this or any other show
>>
>>80986847
kike show
>>
File: jewdetected.png (89 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
jewdetected.png
89 KB, 406x406
>>80989135
exactly what i think also

i do have to keep watching it though coz i watched the first season already
>>
>>80986847
political bs
>>
i'll never not forget what happened to this place post chanology. seeing the show turning into anonymous fighting for the greater good just made me incredibly angry
>>
So tolerant and inclusive.
>>
>>80986847
Watched the new one because it was late. Was boring as fuck. So many scenes and shots that just...kept...going.
>>
gay af
>>
Meh, sometimes I need to distract myself with Bread & Circuses when the world feels like shit.

It's okay, but I'll watch anything with Christian Slater.
>>
I watch it because it is extremely well put together, not for the libshit nonsense.
>>
>>80986847
Absolute garbage.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.