[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLM Protests Minneapolis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 14
WTF is going on here? Police are just allowing these protests to block traffic?

Why aren't they shutting this down immediately instead of watching it after gathering 20 vehicles?

Also, these people should be sprayed with firehoses. Since our current government isn't willing to engage properly in crowd dispersion to discourage this activity, what can we civilians do should we encounter this in our vehicles? I can't think of anything.
>>
Please bump
>>
Gonna post more pics in hopes somebody bumps this. hard to get a thread not slid these days
>>
>>
>>
>>80986116
Bump
I dunno OP
Maybe run them over?
>>
>>80985377
Didn't they get run over last time they blocked a street in Minneapolis?
>>
>>80986206
in this case, they blocked with their cars, though. i'm sure it must have made the people feel their safety threatened to justify driving through, but no can do in this situation.

also, would be good to discourage the whole group of protesters, and if one guy drives through it changes nothing as the rest just sit there
>>
>>80985377
Liberal ran state I'm guessing
>>
>>80985377
There was a serious meeting yesterday at the White House. BLM, obummer, police chiefs and others.

Everything is set in stone. Time to get your mind and body ready.
>>
>>80986518
Back hoe with a bulldozer plow for the front run right thru the cars illegally parked
>>
>>80985377
STREAM?
T
R
E
A
M
?
>>
>>80986518
Then before you run them over wear a MAGA hat. They'll attack then.
>>
>>80985377

>WTF is going on here? Police are just allowing these protests to block traffic?

Because its racist to stop them
>>
Run these niggers over
>>
Obviously because king obongo and friends told them to stand down.
>>
>state's govenor is a democrat, whose first wife was a Rockefeller.
>>
Minneapolis resident here

THIS HAPPENED YESTERDAY YOU IDIOT
>>
Bumping for OP

I'll start looking for a stream. Sometimes No Thieves Allowed on youtube puts up livestreams he finds on pariscope
>>
>>80985377
I don't know why those cops don't just show up with a bucket full of handcuffs, and start arresting niggers.
>>
>>80985377
Why are you so racist I though pol was for freedom of speech?
These people are just expressing their dissatisfaction with the way police are treating them. Imagine what it must be like to be one of the protesters.
them
> I think police should show more restraint
pol
> arrest them all! suffer not a n*gger to be free!
>>
>>80987512
HMMMMM, I find Minnesotans to be the idiots for the the candidates they chose/elect.
>>
>>80987622
Do you syrup niggers have a quota for shitposting?
Have you reaced it yet?
>>
>>80985377
Is trapping people in a vehicle in the middle of Summer ok? I hope you are keeping cool, anon.
>>
>>80987530
>I don't know why those cops don't just show up and start shooting niggers.

Fixed that for you.
>>
File: image.png (177 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
177 KB, 640x360
>>80987813
>HMMMMM
>for the the candidates
k den
>>
>>80985377
>don't want to bake a cake
>fuck your freedom of speech and religion, we're going to shut your business down
>block traffic and people from getting to their jobs/appointments, creating situations that could possibly be violent, actively fucking up people's days
>good job, you guys are great!
>>
File: death-race-2000.png (993 KB, 1024x744) Image search: [Google]
death-race-2000.png
993 KB, 1024x744
>>80985377
>>
>>80987440
>governor was a rich kid proto-SJW and protested his fathers firm, leading to "depression", now he pops xanax like M&Ms.

>Mayor is a coalburner who is married to an urkel nigger who is apart of many "community boards" over north minneapolis. 100 million was funnelled into north over a decade and all that was developed was a job placement center and two community centers. Mayor and hubby live in the richest neighborhood in Minneapolis. Nobody knows where the money went.

>Harteau is a racist lesbian.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 460x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 460x305
>>80988822
The guy should be in a loony bin. He can't articulate a sentence.
>>
>>80986144

Fun story: Government builds thousands of toilets in informal settlements. Months later, only three are still standing.
>>
>>80989338
Those get the same vote as a engineer.
>>
>>80989338

Well you know they aren't being stolen and sold to India.
>>
>>80985377
Didn't you know? Unlawful assembly is only illegal when the right does it.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 584x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 584x600
Lawfag here.
Fun fact, you can pull your car right up in front of the protesters (without touching them) and if they surround/hit/touch your car, you're legally allowed to floor it through the crowd. Your car is an extension of your home in most states. If anyone attacks it, you've got the right to defend it.
>>
>>80988650
You will acknowledge my typo, (because it's all you've got) but you can't see that MN citizens are actual retards for their voting selections?
>>
File: hehe.jpg (86 KB, 422x768) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
86 KB, 422x768
>drive there
>enrage the chimps by saying that criminal lives don't matter
>this pulls aggro so you can now run them over in self defence
>>
>>80985377
The police showed up and arrested all of them and towed their cars yesterday. Iirc it was like 30min after it started -- pretty quick response for an operation involving so many arrests.

What more do you want?
>>
>>80990352
It's full of Scandinavian cucks, numales, somalis, and welfare niggers, yes.

You were implying that I'm an idiot based on living here although none of those apply to me. Not a very substantive argument and it didn't require a rebuttal besides pointing out the two instances of autism you managed to fit in a short sentence.
>>
>>80985377
Because they'll get their asses shot to pieces thats why. They wont know when or where but itll be coming.
>>
>>80990917
Riiiight, just stick to pointing out the typos.

All Minnesotans I've ever met were delusional, narcissists. Whether you are homegrown or a transplant, it's quite clear Minnesotans have a thought process problem from Jesse Ventura to voting for Lubio in the Republican presidential nominee...we can all see who the artists are.

Enjoy your little Somalia. Your 10,000+ lakes will be sewage. *Cheers*
>>
File: Bikers4TRUMP.jpg-large.jpg (138 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Bikers4TRUMP.jpg-large.jpg
138 KB, 1024x576
>>80988774
>>
protesting in the road will only generate a gang of drivers who will make a line of cars and simply drive forward at the same pace.

take out the police and you won't have to fear martial law... you'll have to fear the American worker, pissed the fuck off and uneducated.
>>
File: 1468351856894.png (615 KB, 419x716) Image search: [Google]
1468351856894.png
615 KB, 419x716
>>80990811
nice
>>
File: idiotking.jpg-large.jpg (57 KB, 1024x1012) Image search: [Google]
idiotking.jpg-large.jpg
57 KB, 1024x1012
>>80986737
Isn't tomorrow their Day of Nigger Rage protests?
A hardcore chimp out on the way.
>>
>>80990397
are you a natural tank? gonna make a race guild irl but no tanks, just twinks and healsluts so far
>>
File: MyManMoon.png (162 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
MyManMoon.png
162 KB, 511x511
>>80991984
Taking out the police?
Uh we don't support the Nigger Lives Matters people here.
>>
>>80989774

kek

In SA, we combine toilets and rape. Just wait till the Indians find out about THIS strategy!

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2016/05/25/Deadly-toilet-trips-for-women-in-Cape-Towns-informal-settlements
>>
>>80991647
I'm a delusional narcissist? Because I pointed out that the events in the OP were yesterday morning, and that it wasn't a happening?

You've got issues tbpfh. No upstanding white male would sperg out autistically about a state's voting record to whoever they come across from said state.
I pointed out the demographics that vote for the people you've mentioned, and you can make fun of them all you want. I'm not one of them. It doesn't offend me.
>>
>>80987031

Welcome to the USA, where it's "racist" to enforce the law and the points don't matter!
>>
>>80992371
You can twist my words all you want but I support the police and want them to fight my battles for me.
>>
I'm getting really sick of you niggers pretending to be "one of us" only to be here to twist our words and find any reason at all to classify each other.

So kill yourself and save the world the trouble.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.