[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hispanic guy shoots black kid. >Blacks cry racism. >Whites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1391126313850.jpg (39 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
1391126313850.jpg
39 KB, 700x400
>Hispanic guy shoots black kid.
>Blacks cry racism.
>Whites say the shooter was Hispanic.
>Blacks say Hispanic = white.

>Hispanic cop shoots black guy.
>Blacks cry racism.
>Whites say the cop was Hispanic.
>Blacks say Hispanic = white.

One of us now?
>>
File: white people.jpg (2 MB, 1580x3431) Image search: [Google]
white people.jpg
2 MB, 1580x3431
Just fuck my crime statistics up fampai
>>
In SocJus doctrine, Whites are an appropriate target for bigotry, hatred, blame and eventually violence. This is because racism against whites is impossible. Hispanics are not an acceptable target. Niggers know this so they scapegoat whites whenever a lawbiding Hispanic happens to gun down a thug in self defense.
>>
>>80985364
I'd take the hispanics on board if they backed whites and it ended to the nigger BLM chimpout
>>
File: not bad.jpg (79 KB, 968x544) Image search: [Google]
not bad.jpg
79 KB, 968x544
i totally forgot that zman is still alive and not in prison

i wonder what he's up to
>>
>>80984416
George Zimmerman will always be white to me. Good on him, god bless him and god bless that justice system that seen through the lies and didn't throw him in the can.
>>
>>80984416
seriously when will we hear from zimmerman again? surely there is SOME social shitsite that will let him on?
>>
>>80986282
Is he banned from Twitter?
>>
>>80984645
is this real?
>>
File: georgezimmerman-3.jpg (135 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
georgezimmerman-3.jpg
135 KB, 1200x630
>>80987235
>>80986282
He is fine, still living life.
I hear he doesn't even need personal security.
>>
>>80987271
Yes.
If actual whites were separated from national crime statistics we'd look like we were capable of near utopia. The only things we do at a disproportionate rate is drive drunk, disorderly conduct while drunk, and for some reason arson. Violent crime among whites is pretty rare. Even whites in biker gangs rarely commit heinous acts compared to your average nig street gang, or group of spics.
>>
>>80987271

Absolutely.

Minorities become white when committing a crime, but become minorities again when they're the victims of a crime.

It's a legitimately fucked up way of keeping statistics. Even worse than Sweden who just refuses to document crime IMO.
>>
>>80987235
yes. he posted his girlfriends nudes and phone number so twitter banned him
>>
>>80984416
no. stupid people dont realize that hispanics have black ancestors called the moors who basically ran shit back in the day. They ended up in spain, italy, brazil, mexico , pretty much south america - fucking the shit out of the women who were indian and other fair skinned cultures.
they spread to cuba and Puerto rico busting nuts and making babies.
those babies grew up and now in 2016 stupid hispanics think they are white by association.
the dances their women do with all their hip movement , is based on African culture.
so no, they are not white, even on Halloween. this also includes the mexicans that think if they wear a Trump hat they will be accepted
>>
>>80984416
was self defense so fuck you
>>
File: jcsv.png (36 KB, 463x262) Image search: [Google]
jcsv.png
36 KB, 463x262
>>80987727
>Minorities become white when committing a crime

This desu
>>
>>80984416
Nahh blacks hate everyone. Just label them as white to get the liberal retards to excuse the retarded behavior of blacks after the incident
>>
File: three_03_2.png (541 KB, 572x612) Image search: [Google]
three_03_2.png
541 KB, 572x612
>>80984416
Hispanic is not a race so both of these statements can be correct
>>
>>80987591
I think it only applies to stats at a federal level. But on a state level, whites and hispanics are separated in the statistics.

>look like we were capable of near utopia

There are good stats on this from NYC. Blacks commit something like 70% of the violent crime (despite being ~23% of the population), the bulk of the rest is committed by hispanics, while whites commit just 3%.
>>
>>80989006
>Juan Antonio Martinez
>white male
Something's fucky.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.