[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: post-217-0-47088500-1383354496.jpg (45 KB, 800x669) Image search: [Google]
post-217-0-47088500-1383354496.jpg
45 KB, 800x669
My grandfather,Eberhard Heder, was a Nazi SS-Sturmbannführer (major) in the 5th SS Panzer Division Wiking, and literally everyone i tell about our family past has a look of disgust on their face and tells we should feel bad etc. Honestly, i think he was red-pilled bad ass and i personally have no problem with what he did. Nationalistic pride is what makes a country great. The Nazi party,including my grandfather, did what they saw fit to strengthen and protect Germany ideals.This hoss was awarded the knights cross for his extraordinary bravery. He is now 98 years old and lives in Warburg , Germany. We visit him about 5 times a year. My father is actually with him right now. Honestly i believe that in order for the western world to survive we need to have a nationalistic pride reassurance in each respected countries. For example, Americans need to be proud to be Americans , and Germans should be proud to be German etc etc .. The world will only respect your country , only if you respect your country - and do what is in your countries best interest.i.e Merkel does not respect her country, Germany. do you agree,/pol/?
also /pol/ should i feel like a piece of shit for not feeling any remorse for what the Nazi party did all these years later?
still fuck kikes tho
>pic related, he's on the left
>>
File: 1461766176586.jpg (52 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1461766176586.jpg
52 KB, 720x720
Heil Hitler
>>
>>80983821
How does he feel about Germ-many now?
>>
File: Horst_Wessel_Lied.jpg (120 KB, 1050x659) Image search: [Google]
Horst_Wessel_Lied.jpg
120 KB, 1050x659
When you see him, shake his hand and give him a hug for me. Tell him, thank you for his service to Germany.
>>
>>80983821
When he dies you should have him dressed in his uniform at the open casket funeral
>>
>>80984351
He is having terrible health issues, so he doesn't speak all that much it seems very painful. From what he has said in the past is that he is a strong AfD party supporter.He always tells us that the German people have lost their way, but he believes in the resiliency of the German people. He dislikes mudlsimes and immigrants, because he is a strong believer in nationalistic pride towards your own homeland. he says " Germany has no place for them" etc
>>
>>80985358
Based nazi grandfather indeed
>>
>>80983821
>Eberhard Heder
Much respect.
>>
>>80984891
i will do,sir! he is very inspirational , makes me want to go to Germany and declare the 4th Reich lolol
>>
>>80985743
>>80985520

Thank you guys:)
>>
>>80985188
yeah i'm sure he will want to do that desu ,man that will be such a depressing day :(
>>
>>80983821
>protect Germany ideals
No he didn't, one of the greatest ideals in German is proper spelling.

If your parents actually had a shred of German traditions they'd beat the crap out of you for your writing.

In Germany grammar and spelling are taken very seriously.

>also /pol/ should i feel like a piece of shit for not feeling any remorse for what the Nazi party did all these years later?
You should feel like a bag of shit, not a piece of shit for writing "protect Germany ideals"
>>
File: 1468294743679.jpg (105 KB, 465x630) Image search: [Google]
1468294743679.jpg
105 KB, 465x630
Hey my grand uncle Kees was in Wiking
>>
>>80983821
Late to the party, but: Much respect, full agreement here. And no you shouldn't, they were damn well right about it all.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.