[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post-WW2 Retaliation against German civilians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Germans_killed_by_Soviet_army[1].jpg (613 KB, 2541x1885) Image search: [Google]
Germans_killed_by_Soviet_army[1].jpg
613 KB, 2541x1885
I found a really good documentary on how Germans were treated after the Soviet and allied victories in WW2, you guys should check this out. It details all the crimes committed against ethnic Germans and the literal 'cleansing' of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8kh_X-7ojY
>>
>>80981976

And How many ppl germans executed around europ?
Here in Italy it was 10 italians For every german killed.

>They fukin deserve the worst shit this world can raise
>>
Well. Maybe they shouldn't have started a war.
>>
>>80983707
>Germans executed their own allies
You actually believe that crap?
>>
>>80983707
here was 100 Yugoslavs for every German killed, 50 for wounded
luckily our partisans mostly killed other rebel factions
>>
File: allthosechildwerekilled.jpg (43 KB, 440x312) Image search: [Google]
allthosechildwerekilled.jpg
43 KB, 440x312
What about member of my family killed, burned to death in a church by fucking subhuman germans?
>>
>>80984971
Same numbers here too

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distomo_massacre
>>
I really don't buy that every single person serving in the military under the nazis was a complete monster.

I'm sure there were some, but I highly doubt it was to the extent where they would execute innocent civilians per German killed. Let's not forget that the nazis were people, not every single one was inside Auschwitz killing Jews.
>>
File: 1417787866502.png (231 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1417787866502.png
231 KB, 438x438
>mfw all these assblasted cucks crying about nazis
>>
File: 1465049460126.jpg (93 KB, 655x518) Image search: [Google]
1465049460126.jpg
93 KB, 655x518
>>80983707

Firstly, what you are trying to reference is actual communist illegal combatants (or as we say today, "terrorists") who would do heroic things like place bombs, snipe at uniformed soldiers from civilian perches, steal supplies, and even kidnap and torture officers under cover of night.

Those are the 'Italians' to which you refer. Moreover, the Geneva Conventions were clear: reprisals are acceptable. They existed in the rules of land warfare as a deterrent against slime bag level conduct.
>>
File: 1464927333924.jpg (434 KB, 1680x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464927333924.jpg
434 KB, 1680x1024
>>80985218

Right, you mean the (((Partisans))) who used a church as a massive weapons cache?
>>
So those are the real 6 gorillion
>>
>>80984747
Oh yes they did, go find out!
>>
>>80987161
Your average Wehrmacht soldier no, he wasn't a monster. SS units were more indoctrinated in the Nazi ideology therefore it was more likely for them to engage in such actions.
>>
>>80987973
m'lady
>>
>>80987863
What you're describing is guerilla warfare. If a foreign army occupied USA you wouldn't do the exact same things?
>>
>>80983707
Italian women were raped en masse by allied soldiers (actually arabs in the frech army)

They had a habit to double penetrate the italian girls, in plain daylight in the streets. The humiliation of your women was the price for you cowardice as soldiers.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.