[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill failures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: f3.jpg (118 KB, 487x814) Image search: [Google]
f3.jpg
118 KB, 487x814
>Be in class
>Watching documentary on the Holocaust
>Someone says "Wow do some people actually deny the Holocaust happened?"
>Mention that there is no real evidence to support the Holocaust
>Go on to say that the gas chambers contain no traces of Zyklon-b, which was the chemical they used
>Also, mention that Zyklon-b is found in the delousing chambers
>Dirty looks all around
>People look horrified
>Girl angrily tells me about all the photos of dead Jewish people we just saw in the video
>Tell her that those are victims of typhus
>Add that the concentration camp had a pool and a hospital which doesn't make sense
>Eventually get asked to leave the classroom
>Pretty sure the entire class thinks I'm crazy or an anti-Jewish Nazi-sympathizer

Wat do? It's too late to get my money back if I drop out of the class.
>>
>>80980404
Tell them to name and prove a single murder.
>>
>>80980404
They feel sympathy for potent propaganda not anything true.
>>
>get asked to leave the classroom

Why are millennials such fucking homos?

I'm only pushing 30, but the new generation of kids in their early 20s now seem like complete pussies, it's pretty worrying tbqhfamily
>>
>>80980519
k

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A4ger_Report
>>
>>80981537
The most interesting part about the Jäger-Report is, that there is no original and just copies instead. Also the "SS" is written in normal "S" letter, which is rather strange since they had type writer with a sig-rune-key. Also everywhere there should be a "ß" an "ss" appears.

Oh yes and Karl Jäger was deemed as a individual of no concern by the allies and suddenly Jäger was imprisoned 1959 by the BRD and accused of being the author of the Report.

There never was a trial against him, since he suddenly died in prison 1959. Offcial version: Suicide by hanging in his cell.
>>
>>80980404
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ZOX5JnuZA
>>
>>80980404
>I'm crazy or an anti-Jewish Nazi-sympathizer

Sounds about right. Never forget the 6 gorrillion goyim!
>>
File: 603858488549.jpg (41 KB, 640x642) Image search: [Google]
603858488549.jpg
41 KB, 640x642
>>80983909
>>
>>80980404
I don't know what you expected op
>>
>>80980404
http://genocid.lt/Leidyba/7/stasys_knezys.htm
>>
>>80980404
Only /pol/ users would be stupid enough to deny the holocaust

>B-but Hitler did nothing wrong xDD
>>
>>80980404
Fuck 'em. If they don't want to learn they shouldn't go to class.
>>
>>80984681
b-but my stormfront/whitesister/darkmoon sources are legit.
Yeah, who cares that Zundel, Schuster and Irving have all used fabricated sources and subjectives documents that were later debunked.
>>
File: jews no poison.jpg (446 KB, 1032x559) Image search: [Google]
jews no poison.jpg
446 KB, 1032x559
>>80980404
ask them where the autopsy reports showing gassings are
>>
File: jew tactics.jpg (1 MB, 632x1265) Image search: [Google]
jew tactics.jpg
1 MB, 632x1265
>>80984681
how can you deny something that never happened?

>>80984953
oy vey chaim

no shekels for you today, try later
>>
>>80980404

People will believe what they want to believe, bro.

Let fools be fools, and never put your pearls before swine.
>>
>>80985079
Not an argument.

Argue my claims and the Jaeger report properly.

You're saying that Zundel and co haven't fabricated?

Calling me a Jew isn't a good tactic.
>>
>>80980404
>>80980608

If you had said that in Germany you would now be in Prison.

Just keep your mouth shut about thing you read on /pol/
>>
>>80980404
>get asked to leave the classroom
>tell them to fuck off

Why didn't you do that, OP?
You can't get kicked out for differing opinions. If they want you out, let them take you out by force.
>>
File: 1337532420760.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1337532420760.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
Nigga play it like Socrates, question everything instead of asserting it.

>what chemical did they use?
>did they find zyklon b in the gas chambers then, professor?
>really! can you give me your source so I can use it in an essay?
>>
The only thing Hitler did wrong was not finishing the job.
>>
>>80985904
I'm saying that Zundel won his trial

the prosecution was not able to produce even one autopsy showing zyklon gassing
>>
File: 1464341482355.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1464341482355.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>80980404
Did you seriously deny the fucking holocaust in class?

how fucking autistic can you be
l
>>
Funny that freedom of speech is granted for everything except when you talk about the JEWS and their 6 trillion
>>
>>80986334
THIS, I always ask people questions, in softens the pill for them, although I never really talk about the Holocaust, cause i just don't care and I'd probably end up like OP.
>>
>>80980404
>>Pretty sure the entire class thinks I'm crazy or an anti-Jewish Nazi-sympathizer

''Smart people seem crazy to dumb people''
>>
>>80984953
>Yeah, who cares that Zundel, Schuster and Irving have all used fabricated sources

For curiosity, what was the situation, which historical event, where Irving was doing this, specifically? thx
>>
>>80986424
So it's ok for him to fabricate in other instances, but others cant?

Look, I am not a Jew and I'm not arguing whether Hitler's war was right or wrong.

I just like to keep our side of the street clean, because when we claim that no Jews were murdered - or that there wasn't any form of systematic killings then we lose any chance of arguing actual figures and getting taken seriously.

Arguing facts/figures =/= sympathizing with kikes.

If you can understand German then you'll enjoy this - some good points/sources:
http://www.bfr.bund.de/cm/343/bekanntmachung_der_geprueften_und_anerkannten_mittel_und_verfahren_zur_bekaempfung_von_tierischen_schaedlingen.pdf
>>
>>80986633
it's 6 million, actually
>>
>>80980404
You've done good anon. Atleast 5 kids will look up some redpilled facts from the hollahoax out in interest/spite/intrigue
>>
>>80986424
Zundel used to cite Richard Verrall - now when degenerates on the left do the same (citing fabricated sources) we shut them off completely as we should.
>>
>>80985904
You have obviously fallen for The Jew and his propaganda. These jpegs (compression artifacts come with them for free so you know I'm not a jew) will prove beyond a doubt that no jew was ever murdered by the nazis (but jews are still universally evil, subversive and would deserve wholesale extermination, if only someone had the clarity and strength of purpose to actually do it).
>>
>>80980404
dude.. you cant just start with jews wtf even if you believe some of it is fake or exaggerated this should always be the last redpill after literally everything else and then and only then you can feed it and only slowly.. wtf did you think what would happen? No matter how takle something like this it will always be "racist!" without months if not years of previous feeding lower pills and preparation.
And after you messed up so fully please dont ever talk about trump to these people.. actually you should tell them you vote hillary this way you still can help.
>>
File: coincidence.png (90 KB, 427x297) Image search: [Google]
coincidence.png
90 KB, 427x297
>>80983909
just coincidences goyim remember the six gorillion
>>
>>80987304
holy shit how can anyone be so autistic?
>>
>>80987158
but they are the chosen race anon surely .?
>>
>>80986980
Yous seem incredibly unfamiliar with Irving then.
As much as I respect Irving for what he's done for freedom of speech - allowing us to question everything it's more in the methods in which he concludes things.

Trevor-Roper argued that: "He [Irving] seizes on a small, but dubious particle of 'evidence'; builds upon it, by private interpretation, a large general conclusion; and then overlooks or re-interprets the more substantial evidence and probability against it. Since this defective method is invariably used to excuse Hitler or the Nazis and to damage their opponents, we may reasonably speak of a consistent bias, unconsciously distorting the evidence".[5] Finally, Trevor-Roper commented: "When a historian relies mainly on primary sources, which we can not easily check, he challenges our confidence and forces us to ask critical questions. How reliable is his historical method? How sound is his judgment? We ask these questions particularly of a man like Mr. Irving, who makes a virtue of—almost a profession—of using arcane sources to affront established opinions".[4][6] Trevor-Roper ended by writing "He may read his manuscript diaries correctly. But we can never be quite sure, and when he is at most original, we are likely to be least sure".[6]
>>
>>80986980
The British historian A. J. P. Taylor called Irving in 1978 an author of "unrivaled industry" and "good scholarship" regarding research in the archives.[4] Taylor criticised Irving's double standard with historical judgements, using as an example Irving's claim that the lack of a written Führer order proves that Hitler did not know about the Holocaust while at the same time claiming that the lack of a written order "proved" that Churchill ordered the "murder" of General Sikorski (In Accident, Irving claimed that there was a written order for Sikorski's "murder", but that Churchill had it destroyed). The British historian Paul Addison in 1979 described Irving as a "colossus of research", but criticised him for his view of "Churchill as wicked as Hitler" and "a schoolboy in judgment".[4] In a book review published in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung on 18 June 1979, the German historian Andreas Hillgruber for the most part offered a highly unfavorable judgment of Irving's work.[7] Despite his criticism, Hillgruber ended his review with the comment that Irving's work "amounts to an indubitable and in no way small merit of Irving".[7] In 1979, the German historian Jost Dülffer wrote that Irving was very good at tracking down and interviewing Hitler's former servants, but went on to write that "One can draw no appropriate picture of Hitler from the perspective of his domestic personnel. What kind of importance has a questioning of Hitler's valet or of other such persons?".[8]
>>
>>80987158
Argue facts please.
I'm extremely open minded I don't eat shit from kikes or stormshills.
>>
>>80987627
>Irving
he was a failed academic
>>
You had much courage to speak. I respect a lot. Some people may even take the redpill.

If I did that in France I'd go to jail.
>>
>>80986997
are you able to produce any autopsies showing zyklon poisoning?
>>
>>80987656
copy pasta ..
>>
>>80980404
The pool was for guards you dumb nigger and of course they had a hospital. Laborers had to be healed as well as guards.

Why are holocaust-denial fags so delusional?

>>80986633
You don't have a lot of freedom of speech in school retard. I don't agree with that, but that's the way it is
>>
>>80987627
>When a historian relies mainly on primary sources, which we can not easily check, he challenges our confidence and forces us to ask critical questions.
That's the entire basis of revisionism.
>>
>>80980404
If this is the first day in class, you probably can get out of it and get your money back.

If not, just get out anyways. It also sends a message that you won't be tolerating their brainwashing. It would be best if you said it yourself, in front of the class.
>>
>>80987777
they were burned in the crems
>>
File: holohoax.jpg (55 KB, 400x374) Image search: [Google]
holohoax.jpg
55 KB, 400x374
>>80987158
no one is claiming no jews were killed, there were plenty of jewish partisans, in war, you kill the enemy

we do claim that there was no genocide of jews, and that gassing was not used to kill jews
>>
>>80987829
why no pics of the imates having a swim ..?
>>
>>80986980
Read and make your own mind.
Would you take anyone who uses these methods seriously?
Imagine degenerates using these tactic to push their claims.

http://www.writing.upenn.edu/~afilreis/Holocaust/skeptics.html
>>
>>80988022
1 and a half million seems far fetched maybe a few thousand at most
>>
>>80987746
He wasn't - was an extremely intelligent guy that actually provided us with so much that we know of the Third Reich today.

It's just unfortunate that a lot of his work cited footnotes that didn't even exist and when they did he often twisted the context completely - because people like you don't do your fact checking properly.

Now be honest with me.
Once you find out a historian has manipulated facts/data - do you continue trusting them?
>>
File: 1465432422444.png (186 KB, 853x1432) Image search: [Google]
1465432422444.png
186 KB, 853x1432
>>80987829

Because the official narrative makes no goddamn sense when yoi actually look deeper into the logistics of the whole thing.

Mathematically it's impossible for the number of people they claim were killed at Auschwitz to have been burned in the time Auschwitz was operational. People don't realize how long it takes to cremate a body. It takes hours.

Plus the gas chambers are retardedly designed. It'd lead to contamination of the guards and workers. It only makes sense for them to be designed the way they were if they were a delousing chamber
>>
>>80987627
>Yous seem incredibly unfamiliar with Irving then.

I'm quite familiar with Irving. I first read David Irving as a teen in the early 70's. Books on military history such as Convoy PQ17, Desert Fox, and the Destruction of Dresden. Long before he'd been tied to the holocaust, which he'd not previously showed much interest in. I've watched the trajectory, through several decades, of David Irving going from a respected author to the object of wikipedia smearing and the defamation that he's been saddled with. For having a big mouth and the wrong opinion.

You, on the other hand, know squat about David Irving. Kudos on using google though, and your cut and paste technique.
>>
>>80987912
counsel, are you informing me that there is no corpus delecti in this action?

case dismissed!
>>
>>80980404
I just got my co-worker to say "So that's why Hitler killed the jews" after explaining the power that Israel has. The secret is making them feel uncomfortable for what you say, not uncomfortable with you, and be playful, say things like "pfff, Donald said that he did not liked rapists and drug dealers, thise who immediately think of Mexico are the real racists"
Like your asian prostitute said: Be gentile
>>
>>80988624
Ah, yes - you were a teen in the 70s.
Well, if you're that old you should be a lot wiser than us.
Do you trust his methods?
>>
>>80988469
NO ..but some things can be embellished ..Not lies but unsubstantiated evidence maybe like someone telling him things ..?
>>
>>80988250
nigger, I ain't reading shit, if you want to make a claim, at least give us a precis
>>
>>80980404
>Wat do?
Go back in there and scream "HEIL HITLER" like a man.
>>
>>80988732
Yes Your Honour I do say that an there rests my Case for the Third Riech , kek
>>
>>80980404
You can't go about it this way, if you want to do this you must concede a point first, something like 'They most likely only burned them in ovens because there were no traces of any chemicals in gas chambers' etc., gotta argue in bite-sized pieces.
>>
>>80988949
an a nazi salute jack boot marching in
>>
>>80988863
That's your problem.
Laziness.
You want quick snippets - the shortest of the short.
Read in full - get the context - see how they work.
Same as the kikes do when they manipulate their shit to fuck with us.
The world is lazy and lands up eating their shit too.
>>
>>80988797
what is this tangent you wish to argue about?

allegations of fraud in some authors? well, since we're not using those authors, how does it affect the matter at hand? namely, do you have evidence that the holyhoax occurred?
>>
>>80989002
they would still turn on him an get him arrested for hate crimes kek
>>
>>80989099
no, I want a precis

wow, insults? are you running out of arguments?
>>
>>80983909
> that there is no original and just copies instead.
This is true for ALL so called "evidence"
nothing but copies of copies
No originals to be found anywhere
And if you ask, they just give you runarounds
>>
File: 1413491253505.jpg (12 KB, 326x276) Image search: [Google]
1413491253505.jpg
12 KB, 326x276
>>80980404
>hey now uncle hitler didnt kill those people, he just rounded them up into camps where they all died from typhus, innocent mistake
>>
>>80989123
You see - that's your first mistake.
Exposing yourself as a newfag.
Instead of wasting time (and trying to tire out the other person) with prove that the Holocaust happened - we could actually have a nice conversation about what really did happen during the Holocaust.
We could exchange info, figures, stats etc - as we've done on this site for over 10 years.
When you have the approach of "no one died - it was typhus" or "Auschwitz had pools - it wasn't all that bad" your opponent is already put off - and no, not because he's a kike - but because he's been on here for long enough talking with stormfags that don't deny the basics.
>>80989261
Calling you lazy isn't an insult - it's the truth, if you actually were interested in this topic (not just to be edgy) and wanted to learn, you'd read.
>>
whilst young kids nowadays think it fashionable to rebel all things about soiciety mention the Jews dying in camps they darent question it as the kikes have indocrinated them from babes to believe these lies , I think the best vid I saw was a jew called David Cole who debunked the lies
>>
>>80988538
Sources for any of these? A bunch of text boxes crudely thrown together in MS Paint don't mean anything if you don't have the sources to back up what you're saying.
>>
>>80989879
*david stein
>>
>>80989879
>>80990020
he's a jew, remember.
>>
File: holocoaster tycoon.jpg (401 KB, 1548x1696) Image search: [Google]
holocoaster tycoon.jpg
401 KB, 1548x1696
>>80989836
>your opponent is already put off
oh nooo, and I really cared about my opponent

if you have some evidence that it happened, present it
>>
>>80980608
23yr old here. I fucking hate it. We need a good old war to thin the ranks and purge the weak
>>
So were the nazis so humane that they trapped all jews in camps and let them die of typhus and lung diseases just for being born jews?
Really changes my opinion, stormfronter.
>>
>>80980404
Keep arguing. If no one can provide evidence then tell them they aren't making an argument.
>>
>>80989836
I see you in these threads a lot arguing with holocaust deniers but otherwise having positive things to say about Nazi Germany.

What exactly do you believe? Do you buy the standard 6 million argument completely or do you have a different theory?
>>
>>80990127
No he spoke to the boss at Auschwitz
an he is a revisionist on the fact the trillions did Not Die ..
>>
>>80990220
>We need a good old war to thin the ranks and purge the weak
that's why shits how it is all the good people died
>>
File: holohoax lie.png (515 KB, 470x720) Image search: [Google]
holohoax lie.png
515 KB, 470x720
>>80989879
yeah, jew david cole is based

but this one is my favourite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

some so called death camps had only ONE so called eyewitness, yet people were executed on the basis of his hearsay
>>
Shut the Fuck up you Nazi. I hope you are kicked out of school, Fuck you.
>>
>>80980404

>not mentioning the swimming pools, cafes and theaters in every camp.

You dun goofed.
>>
>>80989901
answer number 6, you can get the details from the auschwitz wiki page
>>
>>80990243
How would you know anything swedehead your nation were cowards ..an you were educated by leftist socialist freaks...
>>
>>80980404
Take the class idiot, get a passing grade and never look back. Be a fucking man
>>
>>80990400
I was certainly surprised /shocked how the Zionists told this huge lie ..
an Its virtually impossible to have killed so many kikes
>>
>>80980404
Guys i know how stupid this sounds but god am i glad i was taught ww2 history by a German immigrant.
>>
File: generalplan ost.png (17 KB, 858x346) Image search: [Google]
generalplan ost.png
17 KB, 858x346
>>80989562
>>
>be me in secondary school
>be sitting on table with school edgelord
>we're drawing 卐s on the table
>some stacy whore says "oy vey never forget the 6 gorillion who died"
>we're kicked out the class
>>
File: eyewitness testimony.png (758 KB, 838x619) Image search: [Google]
eyewitness testimony.png
758 KB, 838x619
>>80990400
One should always be wary of "eyewitness testimony" to wartime atrocities.
>>
>>80988022
6 million would have wiped out every Jew in Europe at the time with enough left over to eradicate them from the rest of the world.
>>
>>
>>80985996
Go fuck yourself you beat dog.
>>
>>80990961
Top Kek
we were lied to badly lad ..

>be me at 10th bd party
>had a kikes lad there
> Harvey Pogrands
> forces him to eat a pork pie ..
>pissed his pants an started crying
>wasnt bothered never brought a present the shit
>>
I used to have a friend who was a complete fagtard. He was a Bernout who claimed to be against the 1% and their agenda but easily fell for their propaganda. He thought the EU was good. Lmao. So many ignorant statements he made. I btfo of him so many times. I'm not trying to toot my horn either. This guy would deny evidence. We once got into a discussion about Islam. I sent him definitions, opinion polls (one from Pew Research), and he had no rebuttal except skewed "facts" and opinion articles. Truly embarrassing.
>>
They're now saying it's 20 million and not 6 million. There was very arguably not 6 million Jews even in Europe at the time but there most definitely was not even 20 million Jews on Earth during the period.

Also some kid got kicked out of our school because he was a "white supremest sympathizer" back in 2005 and his Mom sued the ever living fuck out of the school, they ended up having one of the swing sets torn down by hooligan neo-Nazis too. A lot of teachers had to resign.
>>
File: 1466529335243.jpg (130 KB, 646x714) Image search: [Google]
1466529335243.jpg
130 KB, 646x714
>>80987777
checked
>>
>>80990875
b-but mr schlomoschecklesteinberg told me in that one show trial headed by the same people who headed the soviet purges..
>>
File: polinanutshell7.jpg (99 KB, 960x655) Image search: [Google]
polinanutshell7.jpg
99 KB, 960x655
>>80980404

>haha i'm so redpilled thanks to youtube videos full of debunked bullshit XD
>>
File: 1446922279887.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1446922279887.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>80990127
>>80990020
>>80989836
oy vey. did you run out of arguments?
>>
File: keekmememagic.jpg (8 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
keekmememagic.jpg
8 KB, 263x192
>>80991391
toplad, have a picture of lord nige
>>
>>80991469
...the actual fuck is that article?
>>
File: 1447797120720.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1447797120720.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>80991572
OH NOOO, NOO, not my precious, precious, self-esteem!!

anything but THAT!!
>>
>>80990972
Where is that cunt now?
>>
File: 1468508399543.jpg (48 KB, 288x430) Image search: [Google]
1468508399543.jpg
48 KB, 288x430
>>80990315
I thin that +-5 million Jews died - there are some conflicting reports as there always is for such Wars.
I think a lot of Jews did fabricate some stories to push for sympathy and then Israel, but on the whole systematic killings occurred - not just for Jews of course.

I do however have a lot of respect for the German military of the time - one of the best in history.
Extremely efficient.
I'd also have to compliment a lot of the Third Reich contribution towards sciences etc.

Both sides did terrible things during the war, we have to remember that.

I try and approach this in an objective manner - so I put away my Wehrmacht fanboy attitude when discussing.
>>
anyone that wants to redpill anyone - just send them a link to pol and say "Haha, check this shit out, fucking crazy ass site with a bunch of racists." Then let them redpill themselves in private. That is the only way.
>>
>>80983909
>since he suddenly died in prison 1959. Offcial version: Suicide by hanging in his cell

Interesting.
Same thing happened with Kurt Gerstein, SS officer in charge of supply of Zyklon-B and also an author of Gerstein's Report.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Gerstein#World_War_II

>On 22 April 1945, two weeks before Nazi Germany's surrender, Gerstein voluntary gave himself up to the French commandant of the occupied town of Reutlingen. He received a sympathetic reception and was transferred to a residence in a hotel in Rottweil, where he was able to write his reports. However, he was later transferred to the Cherche-Midi military prison, where he was treated as a Nazi war criminal. On 25 July 1945 he was found dead in his cell, an alleged suicide.[23][24]

OP, you better shut the fuck up and be a good go... i mean boy from now on, you understand?
Although they have already marked you in your personal file as a nazi shitlord anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Gerstein
>>
File: tranny faggot.jpg (136 KB, 461x640) Image search: [Google]
tranny faggot.jpg
136 KB, 461x640
>>80991572
>debunked bullshit
Then show us nigga. Every holohoax thread some fag like you shows up and says "you can't deny the holocaust, we have mountains of evidence! so much evidence!" Then when someone asks for the evidence they say "well um those evil nazis burned it all, just trust the testimonies you goyim"

in other words go back to SRS
>>
>>80987076
You greatly overestimate the drive kids have nowadays.
>>
>>80991450
There were not even 6 million on the planet at that time......
>>
>>80991861
>I thin that +-5 million Jews died
To say something like this, you would need a somewhat accurate census from before and after the event, no?
Something which doesn't exist.

I doubt any systematic killing occured, yes there was mass murders of partisans, communists, rebels, etc
But to claim some sort of arranged & deliberate genocide of jews? I doubt it.
>>
>>80980404
why in gods name would you just go full holocaust denial in class you fucking retard?

you ease them into it. start by asking basic questions or making small assertions that don't necessarily disprove the holocaust but just get people thinking.

>hey i heard that the camps had pools and hospitals, why was that?
>didn't the soviets rebuild some of the structures? didn't they also blame the katyn massacre on the Germans?

shit like this. you make them redpill themselves and they'll eventually accept that the whole thing was made up. your method just triggers their confirmation bias that you're a retarded nazi and makes them ignore everything you say.
>>
>>80980608
Can't he sue the school for pushing him out based on freedom of speech?
>>
>>80991861
>I think
but what can you prove?

you're allowed your own opinion, but not your own facts
>>
>>80991861
What about the core Holocaust argument? Do you believe in the gas chambers and that a plan was in place for the total extermination of the Jewish population of the Reich?

Most deniers that aren't pushing the 'not one Jew' died stuff fully admit that Jews along with many others were put in slave labor camps and many died, mostly due to terrible conditions.

Its the handful of death camps where the questions arise.
>>
>>80991779
Propaganda.
>only a psychopath would vote for trump! XD
>>
>>80991746
Cheers lad I wish he would run as the Ukippers an we can deport the niggers/kebabs/pakis an east europoors
>>
>>80992445

Yup lawyers would jump on that case
>>
>>80980404

>he actually bothers arguing about the holla co$t
>>
File: saddam's shredder.png (74 KB, 620x631) Image search: [Google]
saddam's shredder.png
74 KB, 620x631
>>80991840
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
I dunno but there was a whole lot of holohoax-style propaganda against Iraq during the Gulf War.
>Babies being smashed by soldiers (a classic)
>Saddam Hussein personally feeding people into a giant shredder (which was "dismantled right before the coalition forces arrived")
>Iraqis electrifying an entire swamp with generators to fry Iranians, then building bridges with the stacks of corpses
>>
>>80990315
There is, however, another South African that argues with deniers - but he's a Jew and will never provide a source - always has an excuse.
>>
>>80992419
>full holocaust denial in class you fucking retard?

top kek
>>
If it was a death camp why did they build factory's all around the place?
>>
>>80980404
You were asked to leave, you can file an affidavit. They refuse to teach, you get your money back. Also be sure to file a formal complaint against the instructor.

You'll be fine, just be sure to not back down.
>>
>>80992514
But...
It's even shittier than the regular propaganda.

It's so ass backwards that it has transcended quality.
>>
>>80992935
sue them OP
>>
>>80986513
Someone has to start doing it.
>>
File: ssinitiation.jpg (277 KB, 1600x1169) Image search: [Google]
ssinitiation.jpg
277 KB, 1600x1169
Only part of the Holocaust i have not seen anyone address are the murders committed by the Einsatzgruppen.
>>
>>80992813
It wasnt just a death camp
>>
>>80983909
"SS" is an acronym for SchutzStaffel so it would be kind of dumb if they used and actual "ß"
>>
>>80980404
Stay in the class. Ignore all of them. It will be difficult. Just pull through. It wasn't a good idea to try to redpill college students.
>>
>>80992513
That came later in the war.
I don't honestly think their plan was to kill off every single Jew - their initial plan was to just kick them out of Germany and then German occupied territories.
They discussed moving them to Palestine too, but I think as the war progressed and the further Hitler lost touch with reality (you could tell just by his military actions/tactics towards the end that he wasn't the same guy as the start) he made bad decisions - was obviously influenced by other high-ranking officials - to kill off as many as they could that were already in their camps (some labour, some not).
Many did die from illnesses and the terrible diseases - but there were extermination camps eventually (again, not just for Jews) but it's debatable as to why.
Some say to get rid of the Jewish problem, others as to get rid of evidence.
You do realize many Germans were also put into camps after the war and that many were executed for no absolute reason too - I'd also call that systematic killings to be honest.
Also, I don't think every German soldier knew everything that was going on and I think we should believe the many that claimed they had no clue about camps, killings etc.
>>
>>80980404
Don't apologize. Maybe they'll see you were right one day. If not, then that failure is on them.

Thanks for your bravery.
>>
>>80993434
He means in regular words.
>>
>>80980404
>Pretty sure the entire class thinks I'm crazy or an anti-Jewish Nazi-sympathizer
Well, aren't you?
>>
>>80990220
m8 you want to die? Nobody who posts on an a japanese anime imageboard, isnt "weak". So go fuck yourself.
>>
>>80992513
I also think it's unfair that we let the Soviet carry on doing what they were doing.
They had so many gulags and also exercised systematic killings at alarming rates/figures.
It's unfair that we focus on the one and not the other desu.
>>
File: 1434924477742.jpg (216 KB, 748x756) Image search: [Google]
1434924477742.jpg
216 KB, 748x756
>>80993099
They've lost control of their narrative, Trump's a Hilldog plant and now they're scared he might actually win and they'll have to "play ball" with this retard for the next four years.

It's fucking hilarious, I can't wait.
>>
File: 1468379156664.jpg (56 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
1468379156664.jpg
56 KB, 800x539
>>80992513
I had so many folders with files on the Soviet gulags, as well as German camps - but mostly Soviet stuff.
I'm in the process of getting them again from people.
Are you on any other site that I could show you when I get them again?
>>
>>80985996
No, fuck that line of thinking it's absolutely retarded.
Education is meant to challenge yourself and your beliefs, it shouldn't be a fucking safe space that mutes alternative points of view.
Everything should be up for discussion in a place of education, absolutely fucking anything from flat earthism to racial realism.
>>
>>80984681
Only retards would show their power level in public.
>>
>>80980404
>trying to argue with normies
hehe
>>
>>80980608
Feels good and bad. Just got out of college before everyone went crazy fanatical about it. Have friends who are still leftist but all the youngins are completely brainwashed
>>
>>80980404
>404
it's a sign from kek, you fucked up, you know what to do
>>
>>80989901

Sources for questions? ummm

Or sources for what the questions are questioning? Which query basis were you disagreeing with?
>>
File: proof of holocaust.jpg (142 KB, 782x520) Image search: [Google]
proof of holocaust.jpg
142 KB, 782x520
>>80980404
Isn't the holocaust one of Hitlers greatest accomplishments? And why do you deny that Hitler killed 6 million enemies?

I am confused with you nazis. You keep saying that all jews need to die and get gassed. But then you deny that you have gassed them?
>>
>>80994434
>I am confused with you nazis. You keep saying that all jews need to die and get gassed. But then you deny that you have gassed them?

They need to be gassed because it never actually happened. If we really gassed the jews, problem solved....
>>
>>80980404
>1 post by this id
>2 hours ago
>>
>>80980404
youve proved your point already. just be prepared to defend yourself out of class. the bitches will buy some dumbass with pussy ti attack you.

one thing Hans. when someone is expressing anger, take your fucking hands out of your pockets!

si many german videis shiw a german being accousted and he has his hands in his pockets.

wtf is uber mit that sheitze?
>>
>>80992462
>but what can you prove?
millions of jews from poland, ukraine and belarus had to go somewhere. Like ovens.
>>
>>80994622
>Believing that the holocaust have killed every single jew

You nazis are special.
>>
>>80993958
Not really but i'm on 4chan enough that I probably wouldn't miss a file dump thread.
>>
>>80994773
Did they ever teach you about Alex Pechersky at school?
Not sure how Russia view him today?
That was one of the unluckiest motherfuckers - especially after escaping Sobibor.
>>
>>80995006
No, we believe that no Jews were gassed because there would be no Jews left given the alleged deathtoll of the holocaust, learn to read please.
>>
>>80995006
Didn't explicitly state that his issue was that enough jews didn't die? They might be special, but you are actually intellectually disabled.
>>
File: Suomussalmi.jpg (105 KB, 320x637) Image search: [Google]
Suomussalmi.jpg
105 KB, 320x637
>>80995347
You guys were also based af.
>>
>>80995170
I went to ukranian school, was taughgt how ukraine is victim of ww2 no jews or polacks or russian were here ever only ukranians lived here starting from the creation of the world. Dunno what they teach in russian schools.
>>
>>80993321
whats the claim?

and what evidence is there?
>>
File: Raate Road.jpg (102 KB, 319x651) Image search: [Google]
Raate Road.jpg
102 KB, 319x651
>>80995347
>>
>>80993958
still no evidence to share with us?
>>
>>80980404
Tell them that most Jews from Eastern Europe were evacuated to Russia.

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=8374
>>
>>80994434
ah, this tired old bullshit again

how can you say that the parachute didn't open? YOU ALL WANTED IT TO OPEN!

>>80994773
oh my how conclusive, thanks for fixing my andi-semidism
>>
nothing would give me more pleasure then to just let loose on facebook and start going off. fuck obama, fuck blm, fuck the jews, fuck the media, fuck liberals. yet i cant because if i do - my entire career and life would be destroyed. it fucking sucks
>>
>>80995006
>You nazis are special.
thank you kikes and liberals are pretty special too, although not actually gods chosen
>>
>>80996364
You don't find any credibility in the Jaeger Report or of any testimonies provided thereafter the War - you will only find documents credible if the suit your narrative.
You will accept the words of Cole (who's claimed figures, might I add) or Irving - so your attitude is not one of someone who's actually interested.
You're only here to play devil's advocate/provocateur just for the sake of doing so.
It's your right to believe what you want, but we can't have an honest/rational discussion otherwise.
>>
>>80994434
i'm not a nazi, just a holocaust denier.
>>
>>80980404
>>Add that the concentration camp had a pool and a hospital which doesn't make sense
This is what I don't get. Not necessarily you OP, but why do some /pol/ posters worship Hitler as Jew exterminating absolute madman but then also argue about how nice the camps were and how no one was really killed.
>>
>>80996693
thats why u make a private twitter anon ;)
>>
>>80996957
There were pools - just not for prisoners.
>>
>be one person denying holocaust in a room full of people who just watched a video about it
>implying people are going to believe you
>implying you weren't the weird kid anyway, further discrediting your claims
>>
>>80996077
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A4ger_Report

among others. i am not completely certain i was hoping for someone more knowledgable on the subject to shed some light on it for me.
>>
>>80996957
>why do some /pol/ posters worship Hitler as Jew exterminating absolute madman but then also argue about how nice the camps were and how no one was really killed

/pol/ is not one person. What is so hard to understand about this?
>>
File: holohoax lie 2.jpg (284 KB, 1021x729) Image search: [Google]
holohoax lie 2.jpg
284 KB, 1021x729
>>80996776
>Jaeger Report
how do we verify its authenticity?

>You will accept the words of Cole
some of them, when he makes sense. hasn't he withdrawn from revisionism after getting beat up by the JDL?

>or Irving
never read irving

>You're only here to play devil's advocate/provocateur just for the sake of doing so.
wow, you can read minds?! truly impressive stuff

>It's your right to believe what you want,
I wasn't asking your permission
>>
Come on guys, this is fake.

Like the holocaust.
>>
>>80996957
>why do some /pol/ posters worship Hitler as Jew exterminating absolute madman but then also argue about how nice the camps were and how no one was really killed.
I've never seen anyone do this, it's logically inconsistent

why do you make false claims?
>>
>>80980404
>"Turn to page X and you'll see an open grave of Jews who have been gassed"
>"How do you know they've been gassed? How do you know they're even Jews? All I can see from that picture is a bunch of unidentifiable people, in an unidentifiable area at an unidentifiable time period"
>Never allowed in the class ever again
>>
>>80980404
I got fired when I congratulated a British pro-Brexit colleague for "liberation from fourth Reich" and my boss heard me.

This country is a literal totalitarian shithole that spends billions convincing its people that they have free will.
>>
>>80997462
>not naming that "dig-dug's nazi orgins"
>>
>>80996776
I'm still waiting for you to provide some evidence that the holyhoax occurred. some group of SS carrying out some executions isn't "THE HOLOCAUST". the claim is that there was a systematic attempt to GAS DA JUICE!
>>
>>80997462
We don't take the exact numbers and figures - they're going to be off.
We gather all the evidence we can, as it has been done, and make our own minds on it.
Now, when you sit there and choose to ignore 90%+ and focus solely on the rest (taking in mind that fabrication/manipulation is what spurred the rest) you can start making your own conclusions.
To me it doesn't matter if it's 6000 or 600000 - I enjoy reading up on World War 2 and choose not to dilute/white-wash history.
You're only interested in it because it involved Jews (and their claims) whereas majority of people are just genuinely interested in the Third Reich's achievements, especially in their short time of existence.
If you took this seriously and wanted to learn you'd read up on what I suggested - it really isn't that long and it's quite interesting as well.
I also suggest you read Irving then if you're sitting here denying - as he is the Godfather of that movement - just take note of sources and you can make up your own mind on it too.
>>
>>80987834
shhhh no one is going to respond to you anyways
or he will post another wall of shitty irrelevant pasta
>>
>>80996659
Jewish population In soviet Belarus, 1939 census - 375k
In polish Belarus, 1939 census - 283k
In United soviet Belarus, 1959 census - 150k

It makes -400k in Belarus alone. Maybe even more considering natural growth after ww2 till 59. And soviet Ukraine is like 5 times bigger
>>
>>80996957

There are a lot of contrarian edgy teens on/pol, and they just like to be "against the system".
That's also the reason why Trump is so popular here.
>>
>>80997039
too much effort
>>
>>80997412
Don't act like a lot of people on /pol/ don't vehemently deny the existence of the Holocaust, whether it be for argumentative purposes or because its what Jews like to use as ammo. A lot of people love Hitler around here too and considering the relation between the two topics, it's far from a stretch to see someone in both camps. Obviously there are exceptions to both.
>/pol/ is not one person.
Which is why I fucking prefaced it with
>Not necessarily you OP
>some /pol/ posters
Because those people exist and aren't hard to find.
>>
>>80997966
There were other methods of killing besides gassing - nowhere near as high figures, but still carried out = systematic killings.
You're showing your little knowledge and depth on this topic.
You're either a summer troll or genuinely misinformed.
>>
>>80988538
Where's #13?
>>
>>80980404
>Wat do? It's too late to get my money back if I drop out of the class.

don't back down, double down
>>
>>80989879
david cole was the first thing that opened my eyes on the holocaust, everyone who hasn't need to see his video on youtube. the jew running auscwitz got fucking owned
>>
>>80980404
That pic is a recent fake. If you have a source of this picture coming up anywhere before the 2000's I'd love to see it.

Pic related is a "real" fake.
>>
>>80998035
Are you butt-hurt that both the Germans and Soviets screwed you royally during the war?
The soviet's airbase was 5 minutes from you guys, but they decided to wait and let the Germans flatten you :^)
>>
>>80980404
You really, really, really shouldve kept your mouth shut
>>
>>80987777
Checked.

Surprise surprise, no he can't.
>>
>>80998709
Are you going with Leuchter's theory on that?
>>
>>80997462

BC

bohemian club?
>>
>>80998014
>We gather all the evidence we can, as it has been done, and make our own minds on it.
so there isn't anything you can supply which authenticates this report?

>Now, when you sit there and choose to ignore 90%+ and focus solely on the rest (taking in mind that fabrication/manipulation is what spurred the rest) you can start making your own conclusions.
I have no idea what you are trying to allude to.

I asked you for evidence of gassings, and you haven't provided any

no one is denying that jews were rounded up, or had to work, sometimes not given enough to eat(there WAS a war on), or that near the end, after the supply lines were bombed, there were many deaths, also from typhus

now we are on a tangent about some death squad. even if true, this doesn't prove any gassings, so why waste my time?

>I also suggest you read Irving then if you're sitting here denying
why? I already don't believe in it, why read a source that will just confirm what I already know?

>>80998036
millions of people died in teh war

millions were displaced

many jews fled to jizzreal or amurrica
>>
File: uWHAT.gif (218 KB, 299x198) Image search: [Google]
uWHAT.gif
218 KB, 299x198
>>80986513
Can anybody please sauce me this gif like who the fuck is this kid, is he just messing around? Why is he making this face if not just messing around? Is he on drugs? If so why did someone let him hold their baby? Who is this kid, please tell me.
>>
>>80997462
Find me credible source(s) on that - not an MS painting - preferably with enough to prove this was consistent.
>>
>>80999034
The only strong argument that came from claiming it wasn't used was by Leuchter - who was a fraud.
And they did about 20 test samples after it to prove that there was residue in both your favored delousing chambers and the gas chambers.
Find me credible sources to prove it otherwise?
There is no actual credible source today stating that.
Should be easy for you to find if so.
>>
File: 1466270460182.png (51 KB, 173x189) Image search: [Google]
1466270460182.png
51 KB, 173x189
similar experience

>tfw the most popular girl in the school catches you listening to moonman
>anon are you playing the new Pokemon game?
>no
>oh so what are you listening to?
>it's called moonman
>friend tells her what it is and says "it's incredibly racist"
>anon why do you like that?
>can't explain myself without looking like a racist
>dropping spaghetti everywhere
>mfw
>>
>>80980404
fore feed them red pills while youre there. they cant possibly fail you out of that class if you support each argument with solid factual information. If they say your a nazi and you dont want to reveal your power level just tell them that you like looking at everything from multiple angles.
>>
File: holo waterelectro.png (873 KB, 851x1132) Image search: [Google]
holo waterelectro.png
873 KB, 851x1132
>>80998218
>There were other methods of killing besides gassing
ah yes, the bear and the eagle
the masturbation machines
the electrified floor machine
the babies killed by throwing them headfirst at trees
the headshrinking machines
the lampsahder
the soapmaker
the chopping floor

did I miss any out?

you dodged the question again though

can you supply any evidence that millions of jews were gassed to death?

>>80998224
damn kikes stole it

>>80998306
totally, it's hilarious how the chimney isn't even attached to the so-called gas chamber

>>80998922
aah, another deflection

instead of providing evidence you attempt to sidetrack
>>
>>80999586
>aah, another deflection
That's not a deflection at all - he's the one that lead this research.
How fucking dumb are you?
>>
>>80986513
Americans have free speech. They practically have a responsibility to use it.
>>
>>80987772
This.
I'd go to jail even if I got jewish origins, have an extensive family background of resistance fighters and several deported family members who went in concentration camps.

For instance, a long-time forgotten part of my family who were hungarian jews absolutely disappeared in 1944 with the last trains for camps in Poland. How did they die ? No one knows. Did they die ? Well, their names appeared nowhere after this event. So...

Meanwhile some politicians in France were directly connected to the deportation of jews but were never prosecuted and had a long carrier after the war, without being even harrassed by jewish circles.

It's such a mess to decypher what is real and what is not, you should be able to research and establish who lied and who told the truth. We should have research teams establishing who went through what.

Except this is forbidden.

You cannot say the "a hungarian jew produced a blue flame, a polish jew produced a green flame" is a Benny-Hill tier of retarded lie. You have to aknowledge it ! After all, a jew said it was real !

The fact is, I'm pretty sure a lot of jews know this is bullshit. But they can't say it. Because it would give ammo to their ennemies, and in the end be such a shock for the entire world they would lose everything in the process.

They are basically tied to a lie. And have to live accordingly.
>>
File: implying hiter.png (1 MB, 1000x827) Image search: [Google]
implying hiter.png
1 MB, 1000x827
>>80998218
>There were other methods of killing besides gassing
pic related
>>
>>80999336
>And they did about 20 test samples after it
SUUURE they did

that's why you linked me to a report

>There is no actual credible source today stating that.
according to the jews
>>
>>80999439
I thought that moonman was actual satire though. Like it's just a parody of black gangster rap that now talks about killing niggers instead of cops
>>
File: butwhy.jpg (128 KB, 516x598) Image search: [Google]
butwhy.jpg
128 KB, 516x598
>>80988250
I did read. Not guy you responded to but:

What the fuck did that link even contribute to the conversation besides talking about some fuckwad who is super knowledgeable about the POV of the Germans in ww2 and how he's been fined and how other people don't like what he says but he still says it and doesn't consider himself am expert on anything except learning about top nazis.

Like so the fuck what? Why did you link that and think it somehow contributed
>>
File: Ohm's_law_triangle.svg.png (3 KB, 130x99) Image search: [Google]
Ohm's_law_triangle.svg.png
3 KB, 130x99
>>80999586
The power that would have took! The electric bill must have been horrendous!
>>
File: holy front.jpg (110 KB, 672x812) Image search: [Google]
holy front.jpg
110 KB, 672x812
anyone know where I can get the full book of this?

>>81000231
but it's only a few MILLION volts anon, they probably used a couple of car batteries in parallel
>>
The problem with all of our forms of debate is that at the end of the day, pathos rules all forms.

That's why Trump needs to be a crazy go-getter rather than a calm, rational logician.

Especially in today's world, a man who ignores pathos for rationality and logic is considered a threat.
>>
File: JEWISHPARKOUR.jpg (114 KB, 696x783) Image search: [Google]
JEWISHPARKOUR.jpg
114 KB, 696x783
>>80999942
>>
>>80999960
see>>80999745
>>
>>80998072
The reason trump is so popular is because Hillary is far worse

Yeah he's an asshole but at least he didn't commit actual crimes and through negligence cause people to die

It's called choosing the lesser of two evils. Sometimes you have to do it
>>
>>81000643
so I suppose you want a chance to discredit leuchtre for us

might as well give it a go

although I believe most people have moved on to the rudolf report

where is your report alleging
>>
>>80999043
Please help
>>
File: Ocean Bungalow (4).jpg (295 KB, 930x380) Image search: [Google]
Ocean Bungalow (4).jpg
295 KB, 930x380
>>80991840

Probably chillaxin in a place like this
>>
Does anyone think that a major European power WOULDNT mass murder to suit their own agendas?

That is the real red pill. They have all done it. If Germany didnt they would be the first.
>>
>>81000093
it is, but it says nigger a lot so it's automatically racist
>>
>>80988022
Just a passing observation but the first plaque says "suffered and died" (i.e., some died, some just suffered); the second says murdered. It makes some sense that the numbers would be different.
>>
>>81000896
>Germar Rudolf
I'm honestly not sure if you're taking the piss with me now?
>>
>>80998462

>taking careful aim to shoot someone 4 feet away

uh huh
>>
>>80993758
good one lebowski
>>
>>81000488
Sure. You would need about 11'000 volts at 100 amps volts to carry this out. The switchboards would have been massive. You would probabaly have to run your own massive generators i.e diesel engines or steam turbines. Drawing that much from the mains would probably cause massive blackouts as you stepped the voltage up from 115v or 240v. The in rush current alone would have been like someone starting up one of those rediculous jager robots from pacific rim. The whole concept would leave traces and would be massive engineering project that would have shown up in budgets and such like. You could not hide this.
>>
>>81000896
Some advice for you - seriously start reading into them properly and not just headlines.
It's like arguing with a tranny and his claims.
>>
>>80980608
The real pussies are the ones that will leave the class.
>>
>>81001124
>internet is probably shit
>Sunshine all year round
>Young people who obsess about their tanned bodies instead of getting drunk

Hellish!
>>
>>81001428
I've seen an explanation that they were laying cover fire for the woman and people to get away and aiming past them but on closer examination the whole thing looks staged, its actually one of the most popular and pretty widely accepted fakes in the photography community.
>>
>>80980404
Take it in the chin, get a good grade and move on with life. That's about all you can do.
>>
>>80980404
>asked to leave the classroom

are you in highschool?

otherwise you're paying to be there so tell them to fuck off
>>
>>81001841
And the wheels of the lie will grind another generation of kid's bones to make the jew's bread
>>
>>80988538
Fixed
>>
File: hehe.jpg (299 KB, 908x877) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
299 KB, 908x877
>>81001341
that's not what and means. look up and and gate

>>81001392
your very passive aggressive

if you want to discredit some sources, here is your chance

>>81001476
oh wow, advice, thanks friendo

you are SUCH a good teacher

I loved the way you kept deflecting and didn't attempt to prove anything of substance

great job
>>
You all of course realise these are the last few years we have to push this issue into the light of scrutiny?
The whole issue is already taught as gospel in our schools. The jew has his job his job well. He wants our guilt, he wants our money, he wants our meek acceptance of his special status.
He will stop at nothing to derail and mislead.
He controls the media, banks and the goverment institutions of many nation.
To him we are all his little wage slaves. We must stop him for once and for ever
>>
File: jews yosef 2.png (230 KB, 1019x637) Image search: [Google]
jews yosef 2.png
230 KB, 1019x637
>>81003529
>>
>>80985996
>all these cucks with no freedom of speech
Like, my country may be shit, but at least I can go full /pol/ power level and people support me.
I remember I legit started denying the holocaust in the classroom and the teacher agreed I shouldn't trust everything blindly without checking all the evidence.
No need to mention our stance on lgbtshits, that's well known.
>>
>>81001476
I have no idea why you keep arguing with that guy. You must be really bored.
>>
>>80990400
How can people believe this shit in pic related ???

>"hitler killed my father personnaly"
sure...
>"they planted a nail the width of a finger in her head to see how far it would go and the effects it had"
sure
>"I was weighting 32 pounds (16 kilograms...) at 16"
SURE

Even non-holocaust deniers in Europe would say this is satire or a badly written piece to make real holocaust survivors look like fools !

Holy fuck the amount of retardation people must have to believe this shit !
>>
>>80984840
They are getting brainwashed of course they don't want to question and learn the truth.

>>80985996
Why not show your power level again?
>>
File: jews tales of the holohaux.jpg (210 KB, 557x426) Image search: [Google]
jews tales of the holohaux.jpg
210 KB, 557x426
>>81004458
crazy isn't it, all people have to do is look, but most of them just believe without question

pretty sure our numbers are growing exponentially though
>>
>>80987829
and the musicals, theatres, orchestras, childcare, football games? the post office that allowed them to send postcards and letters, their own currency to buy things..?
>>
>>80992024
RAF tattoo? you can't have a swastika tattoo but you can have that shit? WHat the fuck is wrong with Austria?
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 502x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 502x417
>>80980404

>when being le edgy Autist on 4chan goes wrong in the real world

A guy I know did something similar. Made a wise crack about someone near us in a takeaway and described him as a nigger, a girl overheard him and just came over and glared at us.

Was embarrassing as fuck, really was.

Some of you spergs need to learn the difference between the internet and the real world.
>>
>>80980404
Cringe
>>
>>80987722
>I don't eat shit from kikes
How would you know? Your entire education was kike-approved.
>>
>>80991572
>being against free market.
REAL free market does not blocks anyone from offering a better service at better prices or with better quality. Free market means more actors, not less.
>hating feminists is bad
2nd and 3rd wave feminists are not humanists but sexists with an agenda to destroy good families, white men, and the west. they can't achieve this on their own and need a bunch of cucks to do so.
>the illuminati is not real
while the term itself isn't relevant, secret societies leading world affairs and the media are a very real thing. Think about masonry, banking system...
>the world isn't controlled by greedy jews
Because when 1% of the population of a country makes up for more than 50% of the executives in entertainment or financial services, it's all because they are so much clever, right ? And absolutely not because some sort of racial nepotism excluding non-jews.
>hey mom can I borrow 20$
Implying libtards actually make money by themselves and not from taxes taken from the working class. Implying liberals grow food, build stuff, or produce anything in the real world that CREATE value instead of leeching on the economy while pretending being a part of it. Implying urban people have any link to the realities of the economic world and aren't part of a system designed to supports itself.

Implying bitcoins or the 2nd amendment is a fedora m'lady thing.

Implying grown men watching MLP isn't a side effect of de-responsabilizing socialism turning them into little boys.

Gosh libtards are the worst.
>>
I did something similar and brought up how its funny how the "good guys" seem to win the wars and the "bad guys" always lose and started talking about if the axis won WWII would the American internment camps for the japs be the new holocaust? but my teacher just said thats stupid anon and carried on with class.
>>
>>81001128
Got a source on that European genocide I keep hearing about?

The closest thing was the Native Americans and they died mostly by accident.
>>
File: loxism double standards.png (771 KB, 1546x1118) Image search: [Google]
loxism double standards.png
771 KB, 1546x1118
>>81004869
>glared at us
oh you poor thing, did you get back home to your blankie ok?
>>
File: mythbusted-walrus.jpg (22 KB, 336x367) Image search: [Google]
mythbusted-walrus.jpg
22 KB, 336x367
>Of the 729 metric tons of Zyklon B sold in Germany in 1942–44, 56 metric tons (about 8 per cent of domestic sales) were sold to concentration camps.[24] Auschwitz received 23.8 tons, of which 6 tons were used for fumigation. The remainder was used in the gas chambers or lost to spoilage (the product had a shelf life of only three months)

I think there is a very good reason why you don't find traces of zyklon b in any of the chambers... they broke down into other molecules decades ago
>>
>>80980404
similar thing happened to me. file an appeal. ask for a review by the "board of whatever" (i forget) as long as you didn't say anything malicious, or directly inflammatory and untrue, about a group, you should win.
>mine was over a black teacher saying "white peoples skin looks gray, like they are dead inside, while black people have rich chocolate skin full of life". teacher said it was a maya angelou quote, but who cares what it was. she was saying it like its the truth, not like she's quoting and even if she was, can a white teacher quote racist civil war generals and try to make black people try to understand why their decisions were correct? there were other things too but i forget them now. she said a bunch of shit that would be racist then i told her about crime statistics and how good black people have it in america compared to africa. this was the day after i also handed in a paper which argued that rape was a great thing in history if she likes diversity. waring clans would rape women, get them pregnant, and their babies would be mixed. this spread genetic diversity and immunity to certain diseases for offspring of the lesser evolved of the 2 parties.
>>
>>81006623
i got my money back and it was taken off my transcript
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.