[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, why shouldn't every American citizen be automatically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: auto-registration.png (165 KB, 400x247) Image search: [Google]
auto-registration.png
165 KB, 400x247
Seriously, why shouldn't every American citizen be automatically registered to vote?
>>
Whatever. Popular vote is useless, so why not?
>>
>>80979822

>Popular votes is useless

Nah, all votes are useless....
>>
>>80980149
>>80979822
>>80979676

Brexit proves you wrong
>>
They're still shoving voter registration forms in front of people at PSU.

Gotta inflate those voter rolls.
>>
>>80981153
>Living in a country with an electoral voting system
>>
>>80979676
This definitely should be a thing.
>>
>>80980149
Maybe in Chinese Taipei.
>>
>>80981153
Referendum = direct democracy, every vote counts
If I remember correctly regarding burger politics is that if you don't live in the 4-ish battleground states, your votes are useless
>>
>>80979676
jesus fucking christ when is that place going to get hit with the big one and sink into the pacific depths. Seriously, enough is fucking enough...
>>
>>80979676
If you're referring to the driver's license thing here in California, It fucks everything up because Illegal Immigrants can get drivers licenses here, hence Illegal Immigrants get registered to vote.
>>
>>80979676

one of those states also gives drivers licenses to undocumented migrants

I wonder if the voter registration is linked to your drivers license

can't see a problem there
>>
>>80979676
>vote is useless unless in a swing or battleground state thanks to eletoral system
>get put on jury duty list once you register to vote
>>
because then it also automatically signs you up for the selective service jew
if I want to forfeit my right to vote then I should be able to
compulsory rights are actually not rights at all
>>
>tie automatic registration to SSN
>only citizens can vote

works for me
>>
File: ....jpg (10 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
10 KB, 250x231
>>80979676
What do they mean by automatic registration?
In Oregon you have to register by filling out a form, usually they hand them out in the fall. You include your SSN or Driver's license number because you need an SSN to get one. I don't understand how that's automatic though.
>>
>>80981855
They tried to pass the illegal drivers thing here and it went to the ballot only to get shot down with 70% against
>>
if everyone was registered to vote and there was 100% voter turnout, Republicans would lose every local, state, and national election. why do you think they push to make it harder? the higher the population density, the more liberal it gets. if they all voted, it would vastly outnumber Republicans. every swing state would go blue. the only ones that would remain red are Midwest States with low pop density.
>>
>>80979676
If you can't be responsible enough to bother to register, you shouldn't be making political decisions for the entire country.
>>
>>80979676
Shitskins are too lazy and illiterate to register.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.