[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it hypocritical for Trump to manufacture things out of country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: madeinchina.jpg (65 KB, 600x493) Image search: [Google]
madeinchina.jpg
65 KB, 600x493
His various companies do a lot of manufacturing in China and Mexico. Is it hypocritical of him to do this? Or is his excuse of "I'm a businessman" good enough?
>>
File: Opisfag.png (29 KB, 815x590) Image search: [Google]
Opisfag.png
29 KB, 815x590
>>80977275
It points out how the trade deals force big businesses to export labor.
>>
>>80977275
No, it perfectly illustrates why his economic policies should be implemented.
>>
What is Licensing, Alex?
>>
>>80977275
No it's ok for him to do it because MAGA cuck Jew XD
>>
>>80977469
http://www.trump.com/merchandise/signature-collection/

It's part of the Trump conglomerate, not just licensed out.
>>
No, of course not. Anything Trump does is good. If Hillary manufactured things abroad though...
>>
>>80977275
>Or is his excuse of "I'm a businessman" good enough?

are you stupid?
>>
>>80977275
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

He didn't make the laws which forced it to be more economical.
>>
>>80977275
Fuck off leaf.

I'd love to hear your reasoning for why you even care about the US election while being so completely brain dead you can't figure out something as simple as this manufacturing "issue".
>>
>>80977377
Came here to post this.

He didn't say Americans shouldnt produce things globally, he was saying it shouldn't have to co.e to that in the first place.
>>
>>80977788
He wants to bring back more manufacturing to America, while simultaneously manufacturing heavily abroad.
>>80977787
GHW Bush originally drafted NAFTA, it was his idea. Clinton just signed it into law.
>>
>>80977275
If you disagree with a system, you exploit it until it can't take the pressure anymore, and implodes. I myself are very strongly against welfare even existing, but as long as it exists, I will use it when it benefits me, until the system stops working.
>>
File: 1349851423792.png (204 KB, 484x358) Image search: [Google]
1349851423792.png
204 KB, 484x358
>>80977275
Why is every antitrump shitpost on this site from a fucking leaf?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.