[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone noticed that beautiful people do mostly have university
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
Has anyone noticed that beautiful people do mostly have university degrees? Does their beauty make it easier for them to succeed academically?
>>
>>80976508
Contrary to pop-culture envy based generalizations, above average attractiveness also correlates with higher IQ.

This is likely due to intelligent people garnering more money/power/social standing and thus attracting more attractive mates.
>>
Attractive people tend to be more social and college is a social experience first and learning experience second. It isn't hard to graduate you basically just need to go.

For the record, I have a useless master's degree.
>>
>>80976508
Halo effect.

Also these people tend to hold rather useless sociology degrees. Doesn't matter for them because their attractiveness and social networking skills more than make up for their lack in intelligence or technical knowledge.
>>
>>80976983
>Also these people tend to hold rather useless sociology degrees.

Have you seen the inside of a sociology class lately? It's a fucking freakshow of obese women, rail-thin cucks, and androgenous it-things.
>>
>>80976824
This is correct, college and life in general mostly depends on social skills first, grades second.

Hell its even proven that simple details like attractiveness are key factors in how likely you are to be promoted or receive higher wages in the workforce.

>>80976772
This is largely incorrect.
A lot of the most brilliant minds in human history were celibate/did not reproduce.

Also the people that possessed those minds were not beautiful on average.
>>
>>80976508
Beauty will literally help in every possible aspect of life.

Be woman: men attracted to you, compete for your attention, men in position of power will want you as a bragging right, offer gifts, treat nicely.

Be man: no problem attracting mates, men envy you, flocks by your side to bask in your glory, other men in power recognize you as one of their own, easier acceptance in group.

In all truth, beauty is an asset in every conceivable situation. I can't imagine a single situation where beauty would be a hindrance.
>>
>>80977288
You're trying to use the absolute extreme to negate a median measurement. Stay in school.
>>
>>80976508
Society expect more and put some (healthy?) pressure on beautiful people. Like society (family~education) expects more from men, white people and rich people, then they make an effort to fulfill those expectations. I think.
>>
>>80976508
that's just because ugly people are too afraid to get out and go to Uni
>>
>>80977403
Ok then,
the average chink or Indian student is smarter than the average "beautiful" student.
Are you trying to tell me ugly Indians and Chinks are in fact beautiful?

In the case of the "races are not equal" argument.
Just take note of how many nerds who achieved a lot in business/invention were in fact not very attractive.

Yes, beautiful people are more likely to breeze their way through college and into a cushy office supervisory position. But that hardly attests to their intelligence and more to their social skills.
>>
Beauty is an internal phenomenon, externally expressed. My beautiful is not your beautiful etc.

/pol/ is mostly ugly people given the kind of posts that generally occur. Shallow ugly cunts
>>
>Have high iq
>become rich
>get beautiful wife because of wealth
>your children are beautiful and smart
>this happens for dozens of generations
>>
>I can't imagine a single situation where beauty would be a hindrance.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3599019/I-t-understand-didn-t-like-Grieving-grandmother-Polish-girl-dead-school-complaining-classroom-racism-says-pupils-blanked-16th-birthday.html
Jealous bitches
>>
>>80977728
I'm telling you that on average, people with above average or better IQ attract mates who are assessed as above average or better attractiveness, and thus, their offspring tend to benefit from both qualities.
>>
>>80977919
meant for
>>80977357
>>
>>80977357
>Beauty will literally help in every possible aspect of life.
Best soccer players are/were ugly, and attractive players always end up being meme players hyped by the media like Beckham or CR7.
>>
Beauty is far more unfair to life than race is, just wait until SJWs figure it out and start demanding ugly quotas
>>
>>80976508
>Has anyone noticed that beautiful people do mostly have university degrees?
umm, no they dont?
>>
>>80978183
Is anyone in Macedonia educated or beautiful?
>>
>>80976508
>beautiful people do mostly have university degrees

I doubt they have STEM degrees.

All non-STEM degrees are bullshit.
>>
>>80976508
No, it's just evolution.

Smart people have more power in society. They tend to marry better looking people. Their kids will be both smart and beautiful.

Do this for a few generations and you'll end up with an upper class of tall, beautiful, smart people.
>>
>>80978073
>Beauty is far more unfair to life than race is

Literally this.

Ugly white guys face way more discrimination than handsome brown guys.

Some attractive women have literally given me the disgust look for no reason.
>>
>>80977288
>largely
>uses a tiny fucking minority as his evidence for this assertion

Christ man you are literally retarded
>>
>>80976772
Came here to post this.
Life isn't an RPG, nerds. Having low charisma doesn't free up points to go into intelligence. Unattractive people should kill themselves, tbco.
Feels good to be incredibly handsome and incredibly smart.
>>
>>80976508
Not really OP. Attractive people are not smarter. They tend to be average or dumb. I mean, just think about it, when was the last time you saw a 6'4 chad with 160 IQ and a degree from Harvard? Or a 5'4 qt with double dds and degrees from Stanford? Never, because they don't exist.
>>
>>80977939
above average IQ might mean as little as 105. I don't think above average people have IQs higher than 120 often.
>>
>>80976508
They have good genetics. If your face is fucked up, your brain probably is too.
>>
>>80976508
college is generally understood as the highest value. Expensive hotels tend to have the hottest receptionists.
>>
>>80976508
I'm a doctor (of physics), and I work with other doctors. We're all very ugly creatures, although the younger generation tend to be a little better.
>>
>>80980015
Above average OR BETTER. Your reading comprehension needs work.
>>
>>80977169
maybe in your ugly country
>>
>>80976508

With better education you can get more money and buy better clothes.
>>
>>80980394
I wasn't replying to your statement, but to your general position that good looking people have IQs above average, which again, I think if they do have IQs above average, they're probably only around 105-110, and don't go much higher than that. I don't think the genes for intelligence and looks are correlated.
>>
>>80978289
educated enough to not shit their pants at supermarkets
educated enough to not elect a muslim nigger for president
>>
>>80981481
I honestly don't care what you "think". I prefer research and peer reviewed studies to uneducated opinions.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
>>
>>80981736
Jesus Macedonia, take a joke, you ugly retard.
>>
File: 1413118469281.jpg (31 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
1413118469281.jpg
31 KB, 406x406
>>80976508

No, not really.
You are puting too much value in university degree, anyone can get some meme degree, especially in Germany. The reason why so many attractive people are in German universities is probably the fact that all the ugly ones got bullied out of school early. The ugly ones you see there are the dedicated.
Not even to mention that whole "social aspect above academical" bullshit. You can actually measure how much of a meme degree yours is by looking at how easy it is to get by on your connections alone.
I personally love watching the people at my uni as they break their teeth on the harder courses and desperately look around for orbiters to do their shit for them.
>tfw literally watched some qt sit beside an absolute stereotypical nerd sperg and ask him whether he is good in math
>>
>>80976508
They're not doing engineering studies though ...
>>
>>80978371
spotted the autist
>>
>>80984511

Not an argument.
>>
>>80984644
DOUBLING DOWN ON THAT AUTISM
>>
File: 1455865802362.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1455865802362.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>80977728

Compared to MOST poo in loo and Chinks, the smart ones are way more attractive than the dumb ones.
>>
>>80984977

>Aussie flag

Bot an argument.
>>
>>80976772
>>80977288
kek
>>
>>80977728
>Are you trying to tell me ugly Indians and Chinks are in fact beautiful?
I think he is trying to tell you that the average chink student in the US looks better then the average chink rice farmer bank in china.
>>
Implying having a degree = HIGH IQ

I KNOW plenty of people that have a degree but they are stupid as fuck , they just have the knwoledge on that particular argument and that s all

I have a degree in economy , and i m ugly.
>>
>>80985119
>gif cuts out her hand going straight to her pussy
>>
>>80979373
Without social skills to boot
>>
File: 14620290935830.jpg (19 KB, 529x426) Image search: [Google]
14620290935830.jpg
19 KB, 529x426
I'm beautiful and droped out of university 3 or 4 times. Maybe it's because i'm genius additionally.
>>
>>80987117
>genius
>dropping out of college
>>
>>80987250
Life exists in dichotomies and institutions anon
>>
>>80987250
I could feel that i understood people around me, and never could find any friend there.
So walking there was very depressive.
>>
>>80987957
>couldn't
>>
>>80976824
>It isn't hard to graduate you basically just need to go.

Not if you're in STEM.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.