[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Holyshitgod.jpg (5 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
Holyshitgod.jpg
5 KB, 186x186
Red Pill the Misfits /pol/
>>
>>80976471
fuck off
>>
>>80976471
Great when danzig was in. Much better after they reformed without him.
>>
>>80976471
SJWs and neoliberals high-jacked punk rock to push their political views. Doesn't that bother you?
>>
>>80976471
Some songs where good. What more of a fucking answer could you possibly want ?
>>
>punk rock
Hordes of faces, empty eyes. I see nothing new.
>>
>>80978385
I see what you did there.
>>
File: samhain.jpg (55 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
samhain.jpg
55 KB, 500x409
>>80977851
there are no misfits without danzig, that abomination that occurred in 96 (tho faggots claim 95) was emo gay turd

and danzig was never IN misfits, he WAS the misfits, and only newfags can claim differently

this band and it's history is one of the first examples how internet gays can skew the reality (i'd say the group that did it was the proto-reddit - a liberal, politically correct, cucked, sjw bunch of fags)
>>
>>80978889
>and danzig was never IN misfits
>he WAS the misfits
this

danzig went on and did better things anyway
>>
>>80978889
get the fuck outta here. Danzig misfits is great. I'm just saying that it turned out to be far better without him. No one needs a fucking lame ass rock star.
>>
>>80979459
not really. The guy had a shit solo career that didn't last past Mother being released as a single.
>>
>>80978889
Michael Graves Misfits better in every way.
>>
File: kek.jpg (62 KB, 634x553) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
62 KB, 634x553
>>80979621
yeah, for 13yo girls like you
>>
>>80979546
so you don't know what you're talking about then, okay. lucifuge is one the greatest metal albums of all time
>>
Yeah sorry for liking the sci-fi/classical horror meme they went for instead of melodic triumphs like Where Eagles Dare and Last Caress
>>
I saw The misfits years ago, they played for like 3 hours straight.
>>
>>80979989
>okay. lucifuge is one the greatest metal albums of all time
such a great album that no one has
>>
File: nazi_punks.jpg (172 KB, 1075x755) Image search: [Google]
nazi_punks.jpg
172 KB, 1075x755
>tfw realizing how red-pilled Minor Threat was
>against degeneracy including drugs and promiscuity
>hated faggots

>Could clearly hear "kill a faggot"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAMVGvCuV3I

Ian has said time and again that he's not racist and hes a good guy, but I think its all an act

They we're also good friends with the Bad Brains!
>H.R. (lead vocalist of the Bad Brains) interview

FS: How'd it go in SF?
HR: Well, it's ok, but too many faggots.
FS: Oh yeah! Welcome to California! How do they bother you?
HR: Well because they act confused...
FS: They act confused?
HR: They act confused.
FS: They act confused or are confused?
HR: They act confused.
FS: You don't think they are?
HR: Well that goes along with it but mostly if they just act sensible they wouldn't be so bad, most of them act so crazy even out in public, it disturbs me, makes me want to go and shoot one of them.
>>
File: 1.jpg (29 KB, 255x258) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
29 KB, 255x258
>>80980014
you are literally an idiot

everything sci-fi/horror is danzig, it's his personality, his interests, he watched all those movies and created the original songs, he's the comic buff - he's the one that took crimson ghost for logo

graves era is pathetic rehash of original themes splicing them to gay pop songs
it was an attempt to get into some money riding on the interest created by danzig publishing backlog of albums, metallica wearing t'shirts and samhain rising up

real jerry only band is kryst the conqueror, go listen to that fag, bet your emo persona would find it thrilling
>>
>>80980732
yeah, bro. the quality of something is based on how much money it makes. that's definitely a punk thing to say. fuck off, clown
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.