[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warning: Pokemon GO is a Death Sentence if you are a Black Man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: racism.jpg (158 KB, 870x754) Image search: [Google]
racism.jpg
158 KB, 870x754
It is so hard to be black, and playing Pokemon Go..
>I have to Dress cute,
>I have to bringing a non-black friend with me,
>I have to avoid white neighborhoods.
>I must pretend to Walk a dog, or go into stores and buying something.
>Basically I gotta put white people at ease by seeming as childish and/or bookish as possible.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/omari-akil/warning-pokemon-go-is-death-sentence-black-man_b_10946826.html

did you see your privilege now, white man?
>>
I see black people playing all the time and nobody gives a fuck
>>
>>80972087
>a bunch of retarded bullshit
Expected no less from the huffington post
>>
File: 1448326334501.png (56 KB, 800x1378) Image search: [Google]
1448326334501.png
56 KB, 800x1378
>>80972087
Shouldn't you be more concerned with China at the moment?
>>
black man hunts pokemon in white suburb
white man hunts pokemon in the projects
>>
>>80972087
Sterling was a confirmed pedo, deserved more than death.
>>
>>80972087
>"Neither had comitted a crime that was punishable by death"
Ofc the niggers commited a crime
>>
>>80972647
*punishable by death
>goalposting to make them look less guilty
>>
File: 58.jpg (58 KB, 750x552) Image search: [Google]
58.jpg
58 KB, 750x552
>>80972087
Who gives a fuck about some nigger who can't play Pokemon Go?
>>
I live in a suburb with mostly white and asian people and no one bats an eye at me. Everyone is really friendly actually. I even saw another older black guy playing and he was chill. Fuck these fear articles, they're literal jews trying to encourage the race war.
>>
Black guys cant walk around in the ghetto? Doesn't everyone in the ghetto who isn't a major gangbanger have a smartphone in place of a computer?
>>
>>80972087
> Be Me
>Be White
>Want a a high level Pokemon
> it's in a black neighborhood
>I have to act like a nigger
>walk like a nigger and talk like a nigger so I can reduce the chance of being shot raped or robbed
>tfw if I went in there looking like a respectable person in a ghettoI wouid be receiving one of the above options

hey your black privilege is showing!
>>
>>80972885
They're not acting as an executioner for crimes, they're acting in self defense because these violent criminals with long records and a gun on their person might shoot people up. reaching for a gun instead of obeying the police officer is fucking retarded.

Also why don't we see whites complaining about not being able to play this game in black neighbourhoods? I can assure you that it is much much more dangerous for a single white to be playing PGO in a black neighbourhood than vice versa
>>
>>80972087
if only it actually were death sentance
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.