[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Ban Dogs" Campaign reaches national news, points it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: no dogs.png (732 KB, 459x734) Image search: [Google]
no dogs.png
732 KB, 459x734
>A recent post on the “Politically Incorrect” forum of notorious website 4Chan seems to indicate that online trolls who gather on the site initiated the campaign to inflame racial tensions.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/14/muslim-campaign-to-ban-dogs-in-public-places---is-it-an-islamoph/
>>
>>80970765
Did you do this? I don't remember seeing anything about it.
>>
>>80971382
The thread's still archived if you want to see it. The news report on it is pretty disingenuous.

>>80836424
>>
File: screencap.jpg (56 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
screencap.jpg
56 KB, 720x450
They even screencapped and censored it

KEK
>>
I'm almost 100% sure the person who created the thread was the person who sent it to news sites. Its just so fucking obvious from the way some of the people in the thread are talking.
>>
>>80971940
So you're talking about the aussie?

This is some next level shitposting if you say so
>>
File: onpoint.jpg (74 KB, 800x671) Image search: [Google]
onpoint.jpg
74 KB, 800x671
>>80971940
Climb back in the oven Moshe, you're not done.
>>
>>80972317
The OP doesn't even know about ID's. He posts several times about how the page is really made by muslims after claiming it was his plot, and pretending he isn't the OP. Read the thread.
>>
Pretty smart move. Making it look like it was /pol/ and the musilms dindu nuffin. After all it was the racist white male
>>
>>80972710
So /pol/ got jew'd?
>>
Everything is a false flag by pol. The media think we are the illuminati Jews behind everything
>>
>>80973524
I think it's more like the leftist media is now creating its own news to support its bias. I doubt they would post a correction if I messaged them about their mistake.
>>
File: 1465743073576.png (9 KB, 649x267) Image search: [Google]
1465743073576.png
9 KB, 649x267
fucking white males
>>
>>80973897
What am I saying? Telegraph is conservative right? I think they were deceived with jewish tricks.
>>
>>80974664
Probably that article saying that 4chan is far left
>>
>>80970765
Face it guys, it's fucking over. Shills have mentioned the name of the website like 10 times, everyone can trace it to us. If you google the name of the website we are on the bottom of the first page. Sad.

The only way we can fix this is to spam threads with the site name on other sites, so we can be lost from the search results.
>>
>>80974728
Should I try to message the author with a correction then? Using a throwaway email of course.
>>
>>80974776
Oh hey OP of the previous thread. Fuck off with your obvious bullshit.
>>
I'm from nearby. The leaflets are real. The MSM are being Islam apologists as per usual.

4chan literally had nothing to do with it. It was just one of the first places it was posted.
>>
>>80970765

>4chan used to blame ebaumsworld and reddit for every misdeed
>entire world scapegoats 4chan for every misdeed

Karma is a bitch
>>
>they're real
>shill uses /pol/ as useful idiots to discredit the leaflets
>but they're still real
Meta-shilling is in progress, stay safe my friends
>>
>>80974993
They are trying to blame it on an aussie. Do they think he mailed the leaflets across the world? I suspect some people on pol were just trying to make it a bigger issue than it was.
As ever though it turned into Islam is the victim narrative.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.