[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Foreigners involved in US politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 5as4ud.jpg (27 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
5as4ud.jpg
27 KB, 500x392
Why do people in other countries say they don't care about America, but whenever there is a discussion they become experts in US politics? You obviously understand our fate is yours, so why act like it doesn't affect you when you clearly find it important?
>>
I actually think the opposite is true. They care a lot but their opinion is meaningless.
>>
>>80969157
I think it's funny how they always say your not the center of the world. But we totally are
>>
because eurocucks like not being sovereign and have NATO protect them from Russia; the money that would otherwise be spent on military will be spent on welfare for sand niggers and foreign aid to uganda or some gay shit
it's very simple; Trump wins, he makes these countries meet with the Alliance's 2% of GDP expectations, and they shrivel up in their safe space and wait for mutti merkel to endorse clinton to further mold this cuckold trifecta of us-germany-france
>>
>>80969477
Exactly, why care then? I don't get involved in discussions of Peru's elections or Norway's because it has nothing to do with me. Why lie and say our happenings don't matter when we are the number one story worldwide?
>>80969525
I understand why they are interested but why say we aren't as important as we think when our politics directly affect everyone elses?
>>
Non-Americans are disproportionally smug for being faggoty non-free people.
>>
>>80969157
Yes. This surprises me. I saw an Hungarian the other day and he was posting pro Trump infographics. Initially I though that was some burger expat but no he was a legit Hungarian working to make America great again.

As far as I am concerned, I really don't care which burger wins.
>>
>>80970063
Just like I don't care who has spicier curry. And that's the way it should be, unless you admit what you're arguing will affect you. Like China scares the shit out of me, but when N. Korea starts talking it's a joke
>>
>>80970477
Of course. Foreign policy always is international but I'll wait until one person is elected. Until then it is an American internal affair.

Outsiders taking either side is cringe
>>
File: 1460329177947.jpg (22 KB, 251x250) Image search: [Google]
1460329177947.jpg
22 KB, 251x250
>>80969157

I was posting in favor Brexit because I don't think it's fair for people in Brussels to tell people in Manchester (or anywhere outside of Belgium for that matter) what their domestic policies should be. I don't have skin in the game, but I still have an opinion on the matter. I assume it's the same for non-Americans who comment on Trump or whatever.
>>
>>80969430
Not true. The Grauniad put a piece during 2004 in American papers imploring Americans to vote for Kerry and it pissed people off and probably played a part in tilting the election to Bush.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.