[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CNN Cuts Reporter's Live Feed After She Tells the Truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
What does this tell us?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLXwkHtMns
>>
OY VEY!!!!! SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!
>>
>>80967542
This is just pure coincidence. Stop being so paranoid.
>>
I think the video just disconnected on Skype or whatever.
>>
>>80968691
He reacted way too quickly. Didn't even hesitate or try to pick up the conversation.
>>
>>80969005
that's his job though
>>
>>80969005

EXACTLY what I was just thinking. Whenever someone gets cut, the anchor always seems to have a moment of confusion. It was way too calculated like the producers in his ear already told him "We're going to cut her off in 5, get ready to pick up".
>>
>>80969139

>0.02 cents have been deposited in your bank account
>>
dude thats suss af
>>
wtf I hate cnn now
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 600x366
Needs more women and children burned alive stories.
>>
>>80967542
The media censorship is a scary thing.
>>
>>80969255
No he's right, that's literally part of his job to react quickly to these kinds of things. I doubt that it was just a random disconnect, but you can't deny that it's possible, that just makes you look retarded.

It was totally on purpose though.
>>
Is it weird that I kinda want to bang Hillary?

>tfw you will never creampie her as she cackles and calls you a good little Democrat, while she makes Bill sit in the corner and watch
>>
>>80969563

this I'm a #cruzmissile now
>>
>>80970036
Bill wouldn't be in the corner watching, he'd be raping some young girl.
>>
>>80969686
Wait, I don't quite understand this image. The only reason she wanted all of those people killed was because she and her husband weren't getting enough attention in the news? Am I understanding that right?
>>
This reminds me of that CNN report on guns where they called the 10/22 an "assault style rifle."

I saved it too. They pulled it from their youtube.
>>
File: hccc.jpg (46 KB, 572x550) Image search: [Google]
hccc.jpg
46 KB, 572x550
^ bumpity bump 4 Trump
>>
>>80970323
>Instant Checkmate
3 D I M E N S I O N A L C H E S S
>>
>>80970317
Hey man, those .22LR rounds can go straight through a sheet of paper and still be lethal if they sever an artery and the person is denied medical attention for several hours after being shot.
>>
>>80970489
While .22 is still a firearm, it's not an assault style rifle by any means and the report was shoddy as fuck. You should see it. I may just upload it somewhere for funsies.
>>
>>80967542
The anchor lies through his eyebrows. Typical.
>>
>>80967542
OP

Shes reading off a fucking prompter. Theres nothing in there that she wasn't supposed to say. You can see her eyes focusing in on the prompter.

I think they just lost the feed
>>
>>80970616
Was it a legit 10/22 or was it one of those SR-22s?
>>
File: ThisisCNN.webm (597 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ThisisCNN.webm
597 KB, 1280x720
>>80971270
They said and showed a 10/22.
By name.
>>
>>80972590
It was a black 10/22 if that's any consolation.
>>
>>80973884
The entire report was pretty hilariously bad and they pulled it because it was getting downvoted hilariously fast.
>>
>>80969139
>>80969184
There is usually a delay, an attempt to reconnect, or the anchor waits for a prompt from the booth. This was deliberate.
>>
>>80976801
I've worked in tv production, this isn't normal.
>>
i'm not feeling entertained by this race stuff. Amuse me cnn, amuse me. lol
>>
>>80969918
>0.02 cents deposited
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.