[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't black people conjugate verbs, /pol/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
Image familiar
>>
>>80967474
too busy conjugating muh dick
>>
cause they woke as fuck
>>
Conjugamaten? Shiii senpai, you finna act white af
>>
He be have da game
>>
File: Money_Majik_Dat_Dope-front.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Money_Majik_Dat_Dope-front.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
Dat dope doe, Dat dope
>>
>>80967474
maaan you is just a racist whiteboii
smhtbhfam
>>
>>80967474

Watcha sayin? Dems niggaz be conjugatin dem verbs everydayz in dem schools n shieet.
>>
>>80967474
The average nigger doesn't even know what conjugation means, let alone use it in their speech.
>>
>>80967474
Lower intelligence = lower grasp of language
They simplify English to fit their own abilities, it's not complicated
>>
It's a legitimate dialect called AAVE, and it's entirely internally consistent. It's just as good as any other english dialect, and you're racist if you disagree.

They win natiinal debates like this. They run the music industry with this dialect. It's a completely valid way of speaking, goy.
>>
>>80967474
You know what cracks me up about "black grammar" is that a century ago the vast majority of white people were country and speaking with drawls, speaking grammatically imperfect sentences and then they moved to cities and shunned country speak only to eventually mimic the black population which didn't.
>>
>>80967474
>English speaker
>verb conjugation

Adding -s, -ed and -ing must be difficult
>>
>>80967474
black people don't understand the English language and just constantly rape and abuse it throughout their lives.

using nouns as verbs, always mistaking tense.

They shouldn't even be allowed to speak it. I hope soon enough our overlords encourage them to speak full on nigger ebonics and stop attempting to pretend they're human.
>>
>>80967474
The scene of the 1vs1 at the end of the movie is fuckin beautiful
>>
>>80967474
Ayy mayne I mean Ayy don't be getting all racist up in heyuh. UHHHUH das what I thought
>>
>>80968094
For the Europoors and Latin Americans: do niggers also have trouble with Italian/Spanish/Portuguese conjugations? Real question.
>>
File: 1467125815462.webm (3 MB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
1467125815462.webm
3 MB, 720x304
>>80968063
>top bait

I'll bite

>ey yo we waz finna be kangz an sheet we waz dem pharoz n kangz n queenz n bilt dem pyromads u dig whyte boi
>>
>>80968063
>They run the music industry
>highest earning musician right now is a white woman that sings grammatically correct breakup songs
>>
>>80968447
They mostly just use made up words
>>
>>80968063
Because French > English and it your's mistake that USA choiced the wrong language.
>>
>>80968447
Yes, they often seem to struggle to learn any tense beyond present, participle and infinitive, and they are also unable to produce unvoiced sounds: "p" becomes "b", "s" becomes "z", "t" becomes "d" and so on.
>>
OH SHIET HE BE GOT DA GAME
>>
>>80968964
Suspicions confirmed. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>80968509
Source?
>>
>>80968363
Washington trying to teach his nigger son not to be a nigga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qh6Zshboyw
>>
Oh come on, England is just as bad.
>>
>>80968964
I used to work at some call center and every time a black person called, especially women, I had a really hard time understanding. Even when you repeated things to them they always had to do their "yeh we wuz" shit and then they'd get frustrated when you wouldn't understand them.
>>
>>80967474
das raysis
>>
File: Fucking hand out nigs.jpg (11 KB, 236x213) Image search: [Google]
Fucking hand out nigs.jpg
11 KB, 236x213
>>80968509
>>80967474
>>80968063
Keep naming your children DeShawn, DeAndre, Marquis, Darnell, Terrell, Malik, Trevon, Tyrone, & Jamal so we know which job applications to throw out instantly.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.