[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nig refugees enrich George Clooney's vacation home town
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 229x220
Nig refugees enrich George Clooney's vacation home town

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3689928/We-don-t-want-refugees-George-Clooney-s-super-rich-Lake-Como-neighbours-say-Italian-idyll-RUINED-migrants-doorstep-Switzerland-closes-border.html
>>
>>80965043
>Only poor people should be enriched
AAAAAA i cant takes this anymore voilent revolution when ?
>>
>>80965722
Start with the jews and end with the jews.

Everything after that will come naturally.
>>
File: jewimmig.png (2 MB, 1560x1830) Image search: [Google]
jewimmig.png
2 MB, 1560x1830
>>80965829
>>80965722
From the article:

>Arab Israeli Maher says everyone should be allowed to go where they want

>Arab Israeli
>Israeli
>>
The liberal dream bubble of the elite is popping
>>
>>80965043
>Spend million of dollars to live in comfy bubble and ignore the problems of the world
>Comfy bubble pops because of the problems of the world
Brb searching for my violin
>>
>>80965043
Listen peasants. I'm 22 and a multi millionare. I am better than all of you. You guys are literally peasants to me and people like me. I'm rich, I shouldn't have to deal with other peasants. So fuck you
>>
>>80965043
>By Nick Fagge
>>
>>80968154
rare
>>
>>80966124
>be me
>be from a rich, developed country
>wanna stay in Canada
>have incredible resume and experience
>really hard, almost impossible

>be Ahmed
>be some broke fuck from Syria
>just wanna sit on my ass while my community tries to kill each other
>dont really want anything except a goat
>dont have any qualifications or experience
>get to live, work and stay in Canada as long as I want without any background checks
>>
>>80965043
Sheeiiit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.