[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>having pre-martial sex If any of you do that you have no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 17
File: 1450882574773.jpg (99 KB, 622x622) Image search: [Google]
1450882574773.jpg
99 KB, 622x622
>having pre-martial sex

If any of you do that you have no right to complain about feminism, rampart cuckoldry and degeneracy.

If you have sex outside of marriage you are actively partaking in degenerate behaviour and thus are part of the problem.
>>
>>80964804

Pawel there is a difference between an LTR and banging sluts.
>>
>>80964804
did the cat eat the cake thing on the table
>>
>>80964872
Yes good goy, don't let those silly morals keep you down from your "sexual liberation"
>>
>>80964804
kotek :3
>>
>rampart cuckoldry
>>
>>80964804
>pre-martial sex

I never go into battle without ravaging a wench beforehand.
>>
>pre-martial sex
Agreed, sex is a reward for slaughtering your foes.
>>
>>80964804
Agreed OP. Pre-marital sex destroys the value of the sexual act and destroys you spiritually. To spill your seed anywhere save for in your wife is to disrespect yourself.
>>
>>80964804
the problem is marriage is bullshit now
>>
>>80964804
You're right and I'm ashamed of myself and working on being celibate unless I one day get married.
>>
>>80965098

If it wasn't for the retarded economic situation I would've settled down with her.
>>
>>80964975
You mean the pancake?
>>
>>80964804
why is this kot blini so skini?
>>
I agree, the hook up culture is a large of society's problem. It goes hand in hand with binge drinking, drug use, and other poor life decisions.
>>
>>80965546
So because there's "retarded economic situation" you feel free to ruin morality and future of the white race?

Nice defeatist mentality cuck, though I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers tonight.
>>
>>80965546
Economies, countries, politics all come and go. Not a good excuse.

>I, ___, take thee, ___, to be my wedded husband/wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith [or] pledge myself to you.
>>
File: abuse1-454272[1].jpg (25 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
abuse1-454272[1].jpg
25 KB, 590x350
>>80964804
post-martial sex is a lot easier
>>
>>80965757
>>80965743

Right, unfortunately I cannot get a job that pays enough for us to have a nice big house and some kids.

But that's totally in my control?

Remind me where I go to get my super high paying job that I made for myself?
>>
>>80964804
*marshall
>>
>>80964804
I'm a savage barbarian, fuck you
>>
>>80964804
t. Flabby beta who can't get laid
>>
>>80965989
Alright alright I hear you and find myself in a similar boat.
If you're not ready to get married I totally understand.
I'm thinking about joining the Mormon church. I may not agree with everything they teach but they ultimately do more good than harm.
Maybe you should find a church or something. I don't have greater solutions to your problem.
For now I'm satisfied with being celibate and focusing on how to improve myself in hopes of one day finding a wife. Sorry for coming down on you like that.
>>
File: 1467721419313.jpg (38 KB, 450x495) Image search: [Google]
1467721419313.jpg
38 KB, 450x495
too

many

Virginfags
>>
>>80964804
There are women to get married to and women to fuck.

If you don't know the diference you are a numale or a beta.

If you only have sex with your girlfriend or wife then you're a beta.
>>
>>80966164
Dude getting laid gets old and once I started grasping more of society's problems I started to resent myself for partaking in degeneracy.
Women need men to stand by. I feel terrible for having these relationships with these girls in the past only to eventually split up with them.
I should have been a stronger man. I should have done more to hold the relationship down or never participate to begin with. I can't help but wish I were still a virgin.
>>
>>80966167

I was ready to marry her.

Unfortunately I possess the ability to think about consequences and saw that she cannot stay here forever since I cannot give her a place to live with me.

And so it goes.
>>
>>80965989
And you believe this somehow enittles you to ruining european, christian morality?

You're not a fucking animal, you can control your urges. Have a look at >>80966167 for example.
>>
>>80964804
Sorry you aren't able to get any OP. Things will change. Until then stop projecting your insecurities. Faggot.
>>
File: 1456627622004.jpg (71 KB, 604x430) Image search: [Google]
1456627622004.jpg
71 KB, 604x430
>>80964804

Is that a poverty version of Blini cat?
>>
>>80966433

I don't know why you're raging at me I don't bang sluts.
>>
>>80966396
I really don't know but maybe if you had gotten married she would have been happy to stand by you if you if you can't offer her a house.
A lot of family on my mother's side are very strict Christian missionaries and are some of the happiest most well rounded and well adjusted people I've ever met.
All of his kids are girls and are happy to go through some of the hardships that life of a missionary in Honduras brings with it because they believe they are serving a higher purpose.
Again, I'm just speculating.
>>
>>80964804
>I can't stop sperging long enough to convince a girl to fugg so I'm going to yell at people on the internet
GG kiddo
>>
File: cat_with_blini.jpg (177 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
cat_with_blini.jpg
177 KB, 1124x1024
>>80964804
what happened to blini kot ? He's been sick ?
>>
>>80966770
Dude there is so much more to life than just getting laid. You're just buying into degenerative propaganda. Fucking whores does not make you a decent man and it does not make for happy women.
>>
File: deg.jpg (146 KB, 900x363) Image search: [Google]
deg.jpg
146 KB, 900x363
>>80964804
>If you have sex outside of marriage you are actively partaking in degenerate behaviour

Fuck off, Ahmed.
>>
Amazing how people still chomp down so happily on this bait.
>>
File: Sadcat.jpg (78 KB, 807x735) Image search: [Google]
Sadcat.jpg
78 KB, 807x735
>>80964804
That cat looks so happy with it's pancakes
>>
File: resistance index.jpg (218 KB, 1000x478) Image search: [Google]
resistance index.jpg
218 KB, 1000x478
>>80965831
>>
File: whenaniggerwalksby.webm (2 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
whenaniggerwalksby.webm
2 MB, 360x640
>>
>>80966893
Agreed. Life isn't all about sex. But OP is pretty transparently butt blasted and projecting his inability to even bang a chubby girl on OKC.
>>
>>80966683

We both agreed that if she cannot stay here with me that she will pursue her studies in the States.

We wanted to have it better than just scraping by, I was robbed by the government not by myself or the girl.
>>
>>80964804
what is in russian blini that makes cats go wild?
or is it just a russian meme?
>>
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Feminism/feminism_is_evil.htm
>>
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." —1st Corinthians 11:3
>>
>>80967071
No, as a matter of fact I hae a GF of 4 years and we're on our way to getting married.

Also, everyone who blames their inability to marry on economical situation is just a weak-willed cuck. We both busted our assess just so that we could get a home and nice standard of living. It wasn't easy, but nobody said it would be.

If you give up so easy and cave in to degenerate behaviour it's no wander this continent is being take over by muslims.
>>
ITT: Virgins
>>
>>80967073
Will any of that actually make her happy though?
I've dated girls that have pursued these careers and what not and I don't it's healthy for them.
Women need to be wives and mothers. There place is at home or standing by their man at all costs.
It's healthy for them. It's what they need to feel secure.

>>80967311
>>
>>80967467

She didn't want to live as both of us wageslaving to afford some tiny urban shithole and the only time we would spend together is passed out in bed, there wouldn't have been money for kids.
>>
>>80967448
I've been with over 50 girls and deep in my heart am ashamed of every single one.
Those relationships have ultimately led to more and more unnecessary nihilism and narcissism instead of helping society.
Christianity works.
>>
File: 1411075581488.jpg (151 KB, 1200x1380) Image search: [Google]
1411075581488.jpg
151 KB, 1200x1380
True OP.

Gas all sluts and philanderers. Virginity and marriage are sacred.
>>
>>80964804
>having sex

lol
>>
>>80967564
I'm just like wondering why you cared for her opinion in the first place.
I'm really not trying to be rude or ultimately judgmental. It sounds like the relationship is over I just hope any information I have can help you in the future and any information you have can help me.
>>
>>80964804
I wish my parents arranged my marriage just like the old times.
>>
>>80967448
>i believe in sex only after marriage
>AHAHAHAHAHAH VIRGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well duh. i don't believe in it but expecting anything else is retarded
>>
>>80965627
The ruble is too low, can't afford kitty feed.
>>
>>80966956
>>80966770
>>80966510
>>80967448
https://youtu.be/AMmOAd2FVrE?t=85
>>
>>80967693

>It sounds like the relationship is over I just hope any information I have can help you in the future and any information you have can help me.

It is over and has been for a few weeks now.

I didn't want to live wageslaving either, and so it came the way it did. She's a headstrong girl and didn't like it when I ignored her opinion too much.

It literally all would've been different if affording housing was a realistic option.
>>
>>80965191
>tfw my castles walls outer walls are being climed by invading forces.
>>
>>80967448
what's wrong with being a virgin?
>>
>>80967879
Yeah, I mean I really don't know what to say.
First of all, I don't think women should be in the workforce except for maybe a few exceptions.
Part of me thinks both of you would have been better off homeless if it meant you two were married and monogamous.
I know that sounds extreme but it's what I've come to believe at this point in my life.
Real family and commitment means more than world comforts and status.
>>
>>80968029
Absolutely nothing.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>80964804
u no wut i liek teh moist?
>>
>>80968062

>Part of me thinks both of you would have been better off homeless if it meant you two were married and monogamous.

We were monogamous.

But fuck being homeless man what the fuck.
>>
>>80964804
>yes, goyim, out jewish cult is the prerequisite for sex
>>
>>80966297
So you're implying that the women to fuck deserve to have their brain chemistry abused because they're not as prized as the women to marry. Even if this were a reasonable explanation in some fairy tale shit land, you'd be grabbing the low hanging fruit of substandard women that aren't worthy of marriage, which is degrading to her, and yourself.
>>
>>80967350
What makes you trust her not to cheat.
Don't you think a woman shouldn't be trusted to be alone in society, like having a job?
>>
>>80968182
What? When you finally do get married there's no guarantee that one day you'll have no choice but to be homeless. Your government could collapse. War could break out. Is that going to stop you from standing by your marriage?
>>
>>80968311

There's a difference between being bombed and choosing to be homeless.
>>
>>80968205
I think men who say shit like that are very insecure and need constant validation. Man-sluts and female-sluts are two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>80968380
Are you getting my point though? Through better or worse. It sounds to me like you never really wanted to marry her to begin with. You never know. A week into the marriage she could become a vegetable. etc etc
>>
where'd op go?
he didn't answer my question
>>
>>80967467
You sound a fucking member of a cult.
A human being can do whatever they want with their life, regardless of what sex they are.
>>
>>80968220
Well I picked her from a church and she's been loyal to me for all this time. Besides, I'm willing to risk a lot if it means continuation of the white race.
>>
>>80968825
Mehhh I'm in no cult.
I can't even find a church worth going to. They've all given into the leftist.
I just want people to be healthy and happy and independent women are not healthy and happy.
They NEED a man to look up to and keep her in her place. They need that security.
>>
>>80968825

You sound like a woman.
>>
>>80969084
fair enough
I wish you two the best!
>>
>>80969117
lol you're right
>>
>>80964804
>source: some guy who probably has an average job and is fairly anti-social spends a lot of time reading ancient history and has a deeply religous family

I don't think marriage is what you're talking about. Being committed to a person is and I half agree with you. Outragous promiscuity is the d-gen
>>
>>80969117
And you sound like a faggot.

>>80969106
You sound like an even bigger faggot.
You're treating human beings like they're animals or something.
No one needs anything, if someone wants to be independent and do whatever they want with their life they can.

It's their "god" given right.
>>
>>80969163
Thank you anon, it's always great to see someone with a working moral spine. If only european men were half as strong...
>>
ITT: Cultist Christians that think their degenerate religion is still relevant. Sage.
>>
>>80969471

So, you are a woman after all. You must be a slut, otherwise you wouldn't be advocating for degeneracy so much. I see it all the time, these sluts and manwhores go about fucking around, feeling miserabel, knowing they are wrong, but to try and avoid consequences and those feelings they shame the people that want what's right and commit to virginity out of faith.

All of you can burn in hell.
>>
>>80969471
Religion allows us to not be animals.

>>80969505
>european men
Hey dude, I'm the minority and if you were to see me on the streets you would assume I was a super leftist faggot based on my appearance. I have long hair, a pretty face, vintage clothes, and somewhat skinny fat body.
I went to a church recently and told them that I agreed with Fred Phelps and they were appalled. I tell elderly Christians I think the fire and brimstone stuff is good and they just can't believe it. All the churches in this country have sold out. I think some of them believed it would help keep the youth interested but now everyone assumes Christianity is just a huge joke or they think it's just a get out of jail free card to get into heaven. Sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmf-_J3d7Ks
>>
>>80964804
I try but women do not want to marry with me (or marry at all?). All I had is sex, short failed relationship, kisses or nothing from them.
>>
>>80967574
Christianity works when everyone does it. Most "virgin" girls in the church today are only spiritual virgins that were forgive by God. Also, you'd be surprised by the amount of girls (and guys, for that matter) who think that BJs and anal don't count.
>>
>>80969798
>All of you can burn in hell.

We are burning in hell. Every day on earth it gets worse and worse as we continue to given to vapid narcissism and nihilism instead of serving a higher purpose.
People don't want to accept how tried and true traditionalism is.
They just want to quickly pick out these little fairy tale parts that they see because they are insecure about their relationship with God.
>>
>>80969798
Again, another cultist fanatic who thinks he's better than everyone.

I never once mentioned anything about virginity, I was talking about the fact that people are human beings have their own lives and they can do whatever they want. I'm a virgin and also believe that sex is for marriage.

But my point still stands.
>>
>>80970015
I'm not advocating the churches I'm advocating Christianity which will be here as long as man is.
What sort of traditionalism do you think the west will be able to transition to after Christianity? It's just no possible. Either we invest in Christianity or we invest in degeneracy, destruction, and chaos. I'd rather be the minority if it's for a greater good.
>>
File: 1436633018924.jpg (132 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1436633018924.jpg
132 KB, 600x600
This thread shows just how many degenerates who fell for Marxist thought come here. Sexual liberation was made to destroy our civilization. Even non religious should know the family holds society together.
>>
>>80970016
>we are burning in hell

This place is nothing compared to what awaits the proud sinners. Every man sins, but not every man does so with pride, or tries to rationalize his sin to convert others to his degeneracy.
>>
>>80964804
You are absolutely correct. You can't be truly redpilled if you're laying with a woman that isn't your wife, - even if you love each other - because all sex outside of marriage is degenerate and wrong.
>>
>>80970206
Honestly, the double standards represented in this thread are amazing.

You got people who claim the western civilization is caving in to cultural marxism and the white race is dying, yet they would gladly partake in degenerate behavious, if given the chance.
>>
>>80970186
True, but I don,t want to be uncertain if my wife is actually with me or not. For all I know she could be fucking the plumber when I go to work, and I just hate that kind of uncertainty.
>>
>>80970452
I place some of the blame onto alt right characters like Milo, Stefan, and Gavin.

>>80970538
You could give Mormonism a shot.
>>
>>80970243
And how do we know that?
>>
>>80970452
They are probably from other boards and/or new. Or just here to troll.
>>
>>80967117
It's just a meme. You actually believed cats eat pancakes? Did you also think the cat also spreads the smetana on them with a knife, rolls them up and eats them?
>>
>>80970134

You are a degenerate and a liar. Also a fool. Women are never independent of men. Take away the laws that provide for women, such as discrimination and affirmative action laws, and women would all die, become actual street whores, or be married.

A woman's place is in the home, as it has been for millennia. A woman's job is the home and children.

And any woman that scoffs at her place in life is unfit to call herself even a woman. A woman is not in competition with men, because no woman will ever best a man without a government's help. Only fools can delude themselves into thinking otherwise.
>>
>Not having pre-martial sex
>Using "degeneracy to justify you being a beta male.
>>
>>80971178
Read the thread, dog.
I've had tons of pre marital sex and know that it's a bad thing.
>>
>>80971178
>using a fuck number to justify your entire existence

Sounds pitiful.
>>
File: 4535.jpg (259 KB, 900x904) Image search: [Google]
4535.jpg
259 KB, 900x904
>>80970631
>Mormonism
Is this some /pol/ meme? Ex Mormon here. Mormon bitches will flat out tell you they only care about money. Sometimes they'll mask it as "being closer to god" because you're paying more in tithing. Also, Mormon culture forces you to act beta, but women are still biologically programmed to respond to alphas. So after they "turn on" their sexuality after marriage they often cheat on their beta husbands. Not to mention if you're a convert and don't commit to a two year mission, you're forever a second class member. Anyone on /pol/ pushing Mormon bitches is a complete idiot.
>>
>>80971178
>buying into the whole alpha and beta man thing like a fucking tool
Most "alpha men" don't even qualify as man. What it means to be a man lost it's meaning half a century ago.
>>
>>80971178
Would you marry a used up whore? No? Then you are a hypocrite. Wait, you are probably a MGTOW neckbeard.
>>
>>80967448
>ITT:People who aren't whores
FTFY
>>
>>80971303
Thanks for the info/opinion! I'll keep this in mind.
>>
>>80964804
You obviously didn't hit puberty. The urge to fuck is very very strong in early high school.
>>
>>80964804

>rights

tell me, what gives anyone any right ever?
>>
>>80964804
Premarital sex is only degenerate for women.

Anyone who disagrees is a beta male virgin cuck.
>>
>>80964804
>imperfect beings have no right to criticize imperfections or to strive for perfection
Sheeeeiiiiiiiiit
>>
>>80969798
>. I see it all the time, these sluts and manwhores go about fucking around, feeling miserabel,
I've banged more than my fair share of women, and I feel great.
>>
>>80971567
>Premarital sex is only degenerate for women.

You do realize that in order for a man to have pre-marital sex, there also has to be a woman that has pre-marital sex with him?

It's degenerate for the whole society, and that's the only thing that matters.
>>
>>80965831
I think the Japanese have surpassed the Aussies in shitposting and banter.
>>
>>80971353
>"There's no such thing as being a man anymore so I can be a neet cuck"
>>80971360
No, because I'm superior to women. If you believe women are your equals then you're a feminist faggot.
>>
>>80971353
That doesn't make them any less sexually attractive or the betas any more sexually attractive.
>>
>>80971567
>i want to be a degenerate
>anyone who doesn't want me to be a degenerate is the problem, not me

You enable women to be sluts by giving them an outlet for their degeneracy. Sex affects men just like it does women for marriage rates.
>>
>>80971809
exactly
We've become to cowardly to accept responsibility for anything.
>>
Wow OP, it would sure be a great idea to get married after 3 weeks of dating simply because of people's sex drive.
>>
>>80971859
You're enabling degenerate behaviour, so you're just as bad as them.
>>
File: 1465850113375.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1465850113375.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>80971696
>>
>>80971859
>"There's no such thing as being a man anymore I never said that. There are still people who hold these ideals, but are a minority and are constantly being ridiculed by degenerates like you.

>>80971863
What are you talking about? How is this relevant?
>>
>>80971994
Who says you have to marry in 3 weeks? I've been with my girl for 4 and we haven't had sex, though we both had the urge for it.
>>
>>80964804
>i'm a 25 year old virgin because i want to be
>>
I'd like to test drive a car before I buy it. You can't just commit to something like that at face value then when you finally get the keys, you find out it's got some anemic 1.4L turbo diesel 4banger, the seats aren't adjustable, and one of the speakers doesn't work, but you're still paying that $32k
>>
>tfw men are partially at fault for womans degenerate behavoir
I've fucked so many girls and broke so many innocent one. They thought that I'd be the one who marries them, yet I dumped every single one after I got bored with them. Sadly I was way to young to understand what I was actually doing and I deeply ashamed of myself.
>>
>>80972051
Sorry, but no. Not everyone feels bad about having sex. I bet you fap, then beg Jesus for forgiveness.
>>
POST MORE FUCKING BLINI
>>
>>80972203
>If I keep calling them virgins, which I think is a degrading term according to Schlomo's agenda, I might convince them to become degenerates too.
>>
>>80972203
You guys are fucking idiots.
20th century men were WAY more likely to be virgins until marriage and they were much much more manly than we.
Why are you so insecure about getting laid enough? Stop buying into 21st century American "culture"
>>
>>80964804

thats my secret OP

I never have sex
>>
>>80972006
Men are naturally supposed to fuck as many women as possible, women are supposed to find a man to cling on to for protection.

This whole notion of waiting to you're 26 to fuck one girl for the rest of your life is liberal and is the true degeneracy.

Both genders should act their natural instincts , with men is to fuck females they find pleasing and women's to submit to a man for protection.
>>
>>80972279
Nice to see someone else here in the same boat as me.
>>
>>80972209
>i can't find out how a person is until i've fucked them

Another degenerate rationalizing degeneracy.

>but muh good sex

If you had stayed virgin until marriage, you would have no concept of any sex besides what you've had, and could get better as the marriage went on.
>>
>>80972396

So how does that work out? You rape women so they're not sluts?
>>
>>80972396
>hating being civilized this hard

Do you want to be cave people?
>>
>>80972396
Turbomonkey mentality right there

Maybe you should also kill all the children in vicinity which I didn't sire, like lions and baboons do. It's natural!
>>
>>80972396
>become a literal animal, because it's natural

Do you also eat your young?
>>
>>80964804
BS. Fuck anyone who want, just be man enough to stand up to your responsibilities. When you impregnate a girl, marry her and take care of your child, instead of forcing her to have an abortion or running away like a fucking nigger.

I am not some christian cuck who waits for a fucking marriage in order just to get laid.
>>
>>80972200
>I've been with my girl for 4
From the context I'm assuming weeks, that's not a lot. I had to wait for around 3 months to get laid with both my ex and current gfs.
If two people see potential in the relationship I see no reason to refrain from sex simply because the bible says so. If you're having sex the first night you meet or a week after it's degenerate because there' no possible way to determine whether or not your partner is fit for a long term relationship, in other words it's taking high risk at the cost of women's reputation.
>>
>>80972195
Alpha / beta is a real thing, wether it's degenerate or not. Women like alpha men and marry betas for security. People "buy into it" because it exists, wether or not modern alphas are "real men."
>>
>>80972536
Who said anything about rape?
>>80972568
No, but this is how things practically worked for years. Any man of high prominence would have at least two mistresses on top of his wife, Royalty had concubines, and kids lost their virginity to the town whore.

That was the traditional way, women submitting to men.
>>
>>80972739
>marrying just to get laid
wew lad, sounds like you haven't had too much love in your life
>>
>>80967158
>tfw feminism is starting to make me believe in the Devil and therefore God.
>tfw I can't help but believe feminism is true evil and all are adhering to it day after day like the scriptures foretold

Fuck me. Can I be an atheist in peace...
>>
>>80964975
canapoor knows pancakes as cakes
ecks dee
>>
>>80972501
>date girl for 2 years
>things are going pretty well, really compatible, ask her to marry
>she agrees and have idyllic wedding
>honey moon time
>"b-be gentle, it's my first time"
>"don't worry, it's mine, too"
>she slowly undresses, down to nothing but panties
>heart's pumping, this is moment, 28 years old but it's finally happening
>she pulls down her panties and whips out her giant dong
>"th... this is the real me"
And it all could've been avoided if you weren't such a cuck virginfag. Now you can't even get a divorce because that's degenerate too
>>
>>80973012
>atheist in peace
There is no peace in chaos

Check out the Fred Phelps video I posted above. It's good stuff. Just imagine someone saying that stuff on a talk show in today's time.
>>
Had 3 previous sexual partners till I became a Christian. Regret having them every single day. Wish I had my virtue for marriage. Any virgins out there, save your virginity for marriage. Having sex with someone whom you have no other connection to outside marriage is hollow and meaningless.

I still struggle with masturbation as well but I'm doing my best to follow God's guidance to help me quit my addiction. Know that it is a mortal sin and stay away from it.

Staying chaste till marriage is a clear marker of self-respect, self-restraint, and a love for God.

Seek within yourself and pray to God for answers that you cannot find in the now.
>>
>>80972674
Not saying kill, but if you raise a child that's not your own then you're the ultimate cuck.
>>80972680
Your primitive instincts want you to eat food, do you not do that? And talk about the logical leap, I just point out that this is way things should be and we're but to you that must mean we act like tigers.
>>
>>80970791

You're saying your kot doesn't?
>>
>>80973131
That's quite the imagination you have.
Wonder what sort of insecurities drive it.
>>
File: lol.png (3 KB, 108x100) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
3 KB, 108x100
>>80973131
>>
>>80973131

I don't even know where to begin with that load of shit. What kind of idiot dates for two whole years, spending his money on a woman that he doesn't even know will stick around? What kind of idiot never notices a penis for those two years?

This better be shitposting.
>>
>>80973244
>primitive instincts want you to eat food
>obesity epidemic in America
>>
>>80972769
So you support polygamy? Because alpha males are a minority. I agree, it's a system more natural for humans but I don't think it belongs to europe. Too late anyway, we are overrun by sandnigs.

>>80973266
No, my kot usually doesn't roll them up but uses a fork and knife

>>80973131
Should have noticed the bulge m8
>>
>>80973424
>Obesitiy in America means we should just not fucking eat anything.

You can eat veggies and fruits too, faggot.
>>
>>80964804

I do marital sex, just not in my marriage
>>
>>80968573

And a bus could run me over tomorrow, but I don't let my life be dictated by things that I cannot control and are incredibly unlikely.
>>
>>80973409
> What kind of idiot dates for two whole years
Millions of people. What, do you get married on the third date?
>>
Question for the Christians, if I had a 30 second blowjob one time when I was 14 and I didn't even cum, am I a virgin? Pretty much beside that I've kissed two girls, that's all my experience.
>>
>>80964804
Is pre-marital sex okay if you're going to marry her anyways?
>>
>>80964804
t.virgin
>>
>>80973569
That's not my point.
The point is we have no values anymore.
All Christians are sinners and accept that fact about themselves but having the religion in their lives helps them make society as a whole a better place.

>>80973661
You're avoiding my point.

>>80973684
Not really. Every time you guys have pre marital sex you're just making it more and more unlikely the marriage will work out.
>>
>>80973662

If you don't know by the end of 6 months, you're a humongous chump.
>>
>>80973847
>Not really. Every time you guys have pre marital sex you're just making it more and more unlikely the marriage will work out.
How so?
>>
Its funny how degenerate /pol/ really is. Everyday threads about drugs, addiction, and sex.

If you are the true right you should hold yourselves to high standards. I try to set an example for the people around me. Fitness and stong moral values, role modeling the correct way to live.
>>
>>80973847

>You never know. A week into the marriage she could become a vegetable.

Am I avoiding your point?

I sense you might be jealous that I had something real nice.
>>
>>80973550
I don't really support anything, right now I'm just working on myself to become sexually attractive anyway. Honestly I know that tons of sex is degenrate and fucks up society but I also know that I'm not going to be the one to fix it.
>>
>>80972974
*tips*
>>
>>80973213
>Having sex with someone whom you have no other connection to outside marriage is hollow and meaningless.
Just because it was for you, doesn't mean it is for everyone.
>>
>>80973847
>Not really. Every time you guys have pre marital sex you're just making it more and more unlikely the marriage will work out.
Proof?
>>
>>80973847
We have no values thanks to women's rights and men waiting till marriage while women fuck a bunch of guys is what they want. All I'm saying is that we need to be the dominate gender again and stop treating them like their
equals.

Also, a lot has changed since the bible. In biblical times you got married soon as 13 right when puberty started. Nowadays people don't get married till a decade after even though biologically they had the desire to fuck for a long time.
>>
>>80964804

>Implying that having pre-marital sex means the same thing for men and women.

Master key, shitty lock OP. We've been over this.
>>
>>80973941

The question you should ask is, if you know you're going to be married, why not just get married? What's preventing you? A big wedding that costs retarded amounts of money?
>>
>>80974507
this
>>
>>80970791
N-no...
>>
>>80974380
There are plenty of women with values.

Get out of the basement and get to know actual women.
>>
>>80966349

this.

>be me
>be lonely in new town
>meet a woman of loose morals
>woman has little kids from other dads
>explain that we'll only be shacking up, no LTR
>she's happy with that
>very pleasure time
>woman works very hard to please me.
>feels great!
>her 2 year old starts calling me daddy
>the feels are bad
> still got out of that situation, as planned and discussed ahead of time

but she was clingy; that wasn't part of the plan

>have to be mean to this chick because she won't let go
>the feels are bad again

at the time, hedonism feels awesome!

it's only later that you realize why hedonism isn't awesome.
>>
>>80964804
My wife is a christian and when we were going out at uni she made it clear that she only wanted to have sex with one person in her life because it was meaningful to her. Hence we didn't have sex for a while, about a year and a half. When we started to become fully serious and she essentially saw me as the person she was going to marry (a feeling I had as well) we had sex; we were both virgins. We didn't get married until about four years later. We've only had sex with each other and we've always used birth control of some form. Now we're starting to want kids and we are happier and more committed than ever.

Do you think what we did before marriage was wrong?
>>
>>80974474
>degenerate tale to rationalize degeneracy

Yes, several times. Statistics for marriage and pre-marital sex override your tale.
>>
>>80964804
> not getting pussy because muh purity

That explains why you are so salty over other people's personal choices.
>>
>>80974883
>Do you think what we did before marriage was wrong?
What's even the point of asking that?
Maybe you think it's wrong.
It's great that it worked out for you two but that doesn't mean it works out for most following those standards.
Why do you need this guy to call you a degenerate?
>>
>>80974720
Women don't think for themselves, they just think what men tell them to think. The Women with values were either raised right by Dad or are under a tight leash by their husband.

This is why the Jews can easily manipulate them.
>>
>>80974883
>Do you think what we did before marriage was wrong?

Yes, but if you had married sooner it wouldn't have happened. It's over and done, and you're married, so it's irrelevant now.
>>
>>80966256

GET LOST YOUFRIKINDEGENERATE
>>
>>80975057
True.
>>
>>80974970

Everyone's choices affects everyone else. You can't see that because "muh social liberalism, i can do what i want".
>>
>>80964804
> pre-martial
Does it mean you have to beat your hoe before fucking her?
>>
>>80975525
You can do what you want as long as you face the consequences. People fucking before marriage have absolutelly no effect on other people's lifes. You can't see that because "muh morals, I get to be Stalin and tell people what to do because I know better".
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.