[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did #BLM make such an effort to ruin so many of Sanders'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: BLACKED.jpg (76 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
BLACKED.jpg
76 KB, 700x467
Why did #BLM make such an effort to ruin so many of Sanders' speeches and events? Surely he's the one who was most likely to empathize with them and support them?

Is it just because he was spineless enough to let them keep getting away with it?
>>
>>80961660
niggers are stupid
>>
>>80961660
because they're attention-crazed idiots. they believe the bullshit that there's no such thing as bad publicity. look at the shit they're pulling these days - blocking highways at rush hour. what the fuck do they hope to gain from that? they're certainly not gonna gain the sympathy or support of anyone they block.

speaking of, did you see the blm demo in dublin the other day? there was like 100 people max, all white hipsters.
>>
>>80961800
Shit there was one here? I knew there was one in London but I didn't think there were enough blacks here for anyone to care. Any pics?
>>
>>80961880
'fraid so. they were clearly marching in solidarity with all niggers who've been shot by the guards. all zero of them, in the entire history of the garda siochána. dickheads.

>oh, it's gonna take me over an hour longer than usual to get home from work? why, now that i think about it, yes, black lives certainly do matter.
they can all get fucked
>>
>>80961800
>blm demo in dublin
lol you Irish bastards killin' nig nogs oer dere?
>>
>>80962449
>>80962306

I'm Dublin born and raised and I can honestly say I've probably seen less than 80 blacks in my life. Yet, every black I've gotten to know in school, minus 2, were absolute cunts. My nextdoor neighbour has a half-caste kid and the dad done a runner with the grandmother paying for his childsupport lmao.
Blacks are a meme race here
>>
>>80962449
nope. not once, ever. last fatal police shooting in ireland was in 2009. there has NEVER been a police shooting, fatal or otherwise, of any niggers in this country. there just aren't enough of them, ireland is >95% white.
didn't stop the fags and the sjws going out and demonstrating though.
>>
>>80962699
Was there not that shooting in Louth a few months back where a Gardai was killed as it happened?
>>
>>80962796
yeah, but i meant where the guards did the shooting. there was almost one last week, they shot some chap in the face, but he survived.
>>
>>80962655
>>80962699
ok this shit really is being pushed by some shadowy leftest puppet-masters then
>>
>>80962967
Soros is funding BLM afterall.
>>
Because of Soros, who has ties to Clinton and created and funds BLM wanted Sanders to fail
>>
File: Self-Checkout.jpg (383 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
Self-Checkout.jpg
383 KB, 1024x765
>>80963073
Seriously, if BLM protests are happening anywhere other than in America then niggers aren't the ones controlling it.

Pic related, I've watched niggers who couldn't figure out "wurr duh munny go at?" in a self-checkout register before. There's LITERALLY an Egyptian hieroglyph that shows you where to put your money.
>>
>>80961660

give em an inch, they dindu nuffin
>>
>>80961660

KANGZ don't allow Jews to get powerful.
>>
File: seriously.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>80961660
>tfw you realize it was part of the plan all along
>BML is sponsored by Soros
>Sanders' policies would (slightly) hurt Soros and his fellow finance kikes
>Soros exploited leftist political correctness to shut down leftist economic policies
>>
>>80964330

Norway is correct.

Also my wife is half Norwegian. You have great genes.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.