[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden is going to build a Migrant center for 2,000 people on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 21
File: Swedistan.jpg (45 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
Swedistan.jpg
45 KB, 1024x640
>A small, sparsely populated island near migrant-crisis city Malmo in southern Sweden is to play host to a significant migrant centre that could net the owners millions of Swedish Kronor.

>Opposing the plan, local Liberal councillor Pierre Mansson told local media: “It feels like an April Fool’s joke, and we will do everything we can to stop such a large housing [development]”. Writing to the all-powerful Migration Board, the councillor said: “It is a completely absurd proposal that should not have been accepted even in this first stage.”

>Local resident Elisabeth Olsson said the island was too small for so many people, calling the development “completely ill-conceived”.
Responding to criticism a spokesman for the Board said although an award had been made to the housing company, a contract had not yet been signed as it was subject to planning permission and satisfying nature protection legislation.

>The significant number of predominantly economic migrants who have travelled to Sweden over the course of the migrant crisis has put unprecedented pressure on Swedish housing and has left the government scrambling to find any beds to house the new arrivals. Ski resorts, hotels, and even cruise ships have been pressed into service over the past year.

>Breitbart London reported last week that the rate of population growth in Sweden in the wake of the migrant crisis has actually been higher than projected by the government, which is now faced with having to build the equivalent of a new capital city in the next five years to house the migrants.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/small-island-population-137-get-2000-migrant-asylum-centre/

Sweden yes!
>>
>>80961495
bump
>>
I see nothing wrong with this, the women living there should have the opportunity to taste arab cock instead of being limited to only Swedish cock
>>
File: bikini atoll.jpg (45 KB, 763x600) Image search: [Google]
bikini atoll.jpg
45 KB, 763x600
>>80961495
Step 2
>>
File: battle royale.gif (12 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
battle royale.gif
12 KB, 333x250
>>80961495
great start for a new Battle royale scenario
>>
>>80962387
Nice bait, Ahmed.
>>
>>80962859
>Implying muslims know what 4chan is
>>
GENOCIDE
>>
I'm starting to think that Sweden is a failed social experiment on how much shit can a man take and rise up for his pride, ancestry and countrymen
>>
>>80963105
No one is slowly replacing you! You're just paranoid!
>>
File: 1343385835443.jpg (44 KB, 414x419) Image search: [Google]
1343385835443.jpg
44 KB, 414x419
>move to tiny island
>vote for more immigrants like good little cucks
>get mad when you have to live with them
>>
>>80961495
That's a lot of people! You might think of invested into a delousing chamber :)
>>
File: t3_4shvhm.png (246 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
t3_4shvhm.png
246 KB, 500x379
>>80962630
>>
>>80961495
>that could net the owners millions of Swedish Kronor

Migrants truly are a blessing.

It's the same in Finland, retards always going on about how migrant centres employ people and boost the economy of local communities. They always forget to mention where that money comes from though.
>>
Literally who thinks it's a good idea to house islamic migrants in large numbers in one small place?
>>
>>80961495
I thought Germany did this too, but on mainland?
>>
>put them in highly populated places
>"nooo, not where we live"
>put them in sparsely populated places
>"nooo, not where we don't live"

No one cares what you nazis think, you're on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>80963639
They did
>>
I can't believe there aren't massive demos out in the street over there. Is there any backlash whatsoever or do Swedes not have a collective backbone between them?
>>
File: 1460233046457.jpg (6 KB, 138x200) Image search: [Google]
1460233046457.jpg
6 KB, 138x200
mfw people actually believe in this.
The amount of permits to build it up and all shit that is required for this to happen.Not to mention that the niggers basically demands that they want to live in the big cities and not in the forrest.

Also that was theory suggestion from a bunch of cuck-lefties
>>
>>80963751
Why are all these engineers and rocket scientists scared of forests anyway?
>>
File: Ay lmao.jpg (519 KB, 1272x4144) Image search: [Google]
Ay lmao.jpg
519 KB, 1272x4144
>>80961495
>>
>>80963751
>Implying this won't happen in Swedistan, where cuck lefties are the majority
>>
File: 187281728172.jpg (92 KB, 630x549) Image search: [Google]
187281728172.jpg
92 KB, 630x549
>>
How is Göteborg niggerwise?
And how about Gotland?
I might be moving to either one in a year or two to study, so I want to know how to prepare for the local wildlife.
>>
>>80963750
The left in Sweden actively haunts anyone protesting this.
They are known to have, believe it or not, a sophisticated intelligence network and gather information on their opponents. Many members of the Sweden Democrats are harassed on a daily basis, many are the victims of vandalism and destruction of property.
For anyone with any power in this this society, to go against the left invites them to destroy your life and livelihood.

>>80964309
Less niggers than in Malmö ive been told
>>
>>80964309
Göteborg is Malmö tier.
>>
>>80961495
This island will be representation of all our futures
>>
Island sounds good idea. It will be little Australia.
>>
>>80963314
You're right, it is not slowly.
>>
>>80964461

Fuck.
Well here's hoping that I'll land into Gotland then.
I bet that the island is a whole lot whiter than the cities.
>>
The fucked up part is it will be built for 2000, yet it will house 4000 knowing Swedes. At this point, this is without a doubt an invasion. There's no other way to justify putting 2000 people on an island of 137.
>>
>>80964309
>>80964461
if you never visit 3 city districts: Kortedala, Bergsjön and Angered then you'll see mostly white ppl around

swedes never visit those city parts (if you don't count some finnish alcoholics and students living there) and shitskins almost never leave thos parts

you would say it's a case of total and complete segregation
>>
>>80964956
http://www.friatider.se/de-ska-gora-gotland-mangkulturellt
>>
>>80964040
Finland belongs into Cuck tier.
>>
>>80961495
This is hilarious. Obviously the migrants won't be happy, but the people shilling for migration can feel happy for taking them in on an isolated island. This happened in Norway too I believe. A tiny town who became a tiny minority in their own town.
>>
>>80963308
The sad thing is that your elite see Sweden as a role model and that people in Helsingfors and the Fenno-swedes supports mass-immigration.
>>
>>80965332
Didnt Odins Soldiers start over there? Those old bikers are pretty uncucked
>>
>>80961495
Should move all the migrants to that island f.a.m.
>>
>>80965638
Don't listen to him, he's probably some loser nu-male from Helsinki. The rest of Finland is uncucked though.
>>
>En plan som både de boende och Kristianstad kommun tycker är huvudlös.
>– Det känns som ett aprilskämt och vi kommer göra allt vi kan för att stoppa ett så stort boende, säger kommunalrådet Pierre Månsson (L).
I thought Liberal Party is pro-refugees but I guess it's not so nice anymore once the asylum center comes near your peaceful elite neighborhood. Or they can use common sense.

>Ön är ett Natura 2000 område, projektet kräver en ny detaljplan och en ny anläggning för vatten och avlopp hävdar man.
Really interested in how they handle this. Last year some shit got into our lake water because the asylum center toilets got too clogged and couldn't take it. So how are they going to fix the water supply issues in area that isn't used to this kind of pressure? This stuff has extremely strict regulations in Nordic countries.

Please don't tell me it's the Greens behind this idea. They always have the dumbest utopian ideas that go completely against green values because they don't even know anything about environment.
>>
>>80965638
Soldiers of Odin are just pathetic thugs who hang out with Estonian thugs and fool welfare money from the society and give bad image to people who criticize mass migration
>>
>>80964040

How is Norway as low as Beglium, the mudslime headquarter? You're full of shit.
>>
>>80965758
This, they all flock as far south to the biggest city centre possible. Like 80% of our foreigner population is in Helsinki but greater Helsinki is about 20% of total population.
>>
>>80966473

Belgium*, fuck.
>>
Also that island is part of Natura 2000, EU protected environment area with very threatened species and habitats. Good luck trying to build anything extra or bring that many people there. 200 protected areas in Skåne and 30 of them are located there.
http://ec.europa.eu/environment/nature/natura2000/index_en.htm
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>>80961495
>post yfw breivik escapes there
>>
>>80961495
Meanwhile they told today in the radio that last year 2 million migrants came to Germany, most where from Syria. Who the fuck is even fighting in Syria anymore? There wouldnt be any people left, they all supposedly came to yurop.
They also said that so many Germans left the country as never before.

Yeah, everybody who got the money is leaving this sinking ship.

Lets see how high the number gets in the next months.
Meanwhile, supposedly, "only" 10k come each month now. Though they are very careful to public any more numbers currently.

Next year we´ll get told that in 2016 5 million came to Germany.
Any nobody noticed! so no problems! hurrdurr haha lol.

My plan B is to buy a house in northern Sweden and reitre early in a few years, somewhere cold where every non-white freezes to death.
Sadly, houses in the other scandinavian countries are too expensive in comparisson plus finnish sounds really weird.... I´ll never be able to speak that...
>>
>>80965625

Sorry man, things aren't like that. Only 5% of us are fenno-swedes and they are not welcoming against immigrants at all. RKP, the finnish-swedish micro-sized party likes immigration though. We are kinda indifferent towards you, both the president and the people.

Niinistö prefers russia over you guys since you didn't want to consider a defensive alliance.
>>
>>80966777
Hopefully it has those toxic plants that Vrångö has and all their food gets stolen by Gråtrutar and Havstrutar
>>
>>80967383
Yes but Helsinki people want Finland to be like Sweden. They are the ones sitting in the media and pointing fingers against countryside finns and saying "these people are dumb and unwashed, they are not tolerant and as enlighted as we are here in the innercity of Helsinki". And remember: Helsinki is where all the power is.

You must take it back from the globalists
>>
>>80961495
All migrants should be housed on an isolated island until they can be deported.
>>
>>80961495
Wtf is wrong with Europe right now? They are acting like this is a temporary thing. They set up these camps, conscript boats and resorts, and think once people stop migrating they'll send them back or what? If they don't think the immigrants will leave why are they only setting up all this temporary stuff? I feel like the UN just started taking in immigrants for muh feels with no actual plans for how they were going to do it and now are offloading them everywhere. How did they think this was going to go down when they agreed to this?
>>
>>80964040
>France has higher amount of muslims
>less cucked

Also, how the fuck is havong a muslim mayor resistance?
>>
>>80968091

The real reason behind these refugee centers is money.

The politicians can basically override any local rules and laws with the help of Red Cross emergency laws, that allows them to set up refugee centers wherever they want.
After this, they put their own men there or even themselves in charge of the centers and practically shovel money from the treasury straight into their pockets.
It's a super lucrative business.

Hell, even some people from our "nationalist" party are doing it.
Getting into this government housing stuff is the easiest money ever.
>>
>>80967047
It would be pretty funny if Germany wasn't able to pay for all the new Germans because all the actual Germans had fucked off.
>>
This only makes sense if the island is called Utoya.
>>
>>80968091
>and think once people stop migrating they'll send them back or what?
The idea is that they have to go back if their asylum application gets rejected, but how you return them is different case. Some just "go under the ground" which is bad.
Finland has made better agreements with Iraq and Afghanistan and some have been deported, and lot of asylum centers have been closed already. The deal was that Sweden deports 80 000 and Finland 20 000 asylum seekers. 5000 aborted their asylum application on their own because Finland wasn't what human smugglers promised them. And we tightened the asylum regulations recently so now it's very hard to get asylum here, we also changed the family reunification system AFTER the people came. Well at least these points are now fixed as they've been a problem since 2008 or so.
A terrible chaos that made both Europeans and migrants bitter, as they were promised something they wouldn't get while European leaders and people enabled this. People drowing themselves because of false promises and lies of human smugglers. Irresponsible people going full #RefugeesWelcome before doing their research who is coming and for what reason. And it was all just business, the refugees are only used for money. Was the idea just to take as many as possible without thinking about how we can take care of them like in first world country? Well the result was bad conditions and rising tensions.
So what we have now, Lebanon refugee camp is still a shithole because the help wasn't targeted there and Turkey is a ticking timebomb used for Erdogan's dirty play. Low-skilled citizens and newly-settled migrants have the heaviest burden because of flow of refugees who compete for same education, jobs and housing.

I won't blame "refugees" because that would be taking away the responsibility from people who made this chaos possible in the first place.
>>
File: arman.png (83 KB, 418x346) Image search: [Google]
arman.png
83 KB, 418x346
>>80963523
Why, WE PROFIT FROM THIS!
>>
File: stopgenocide.png (536 KB, 1295x1031) Image search: [Google]
stopgenocide.png
536 KB, 1295x1031
>>80963751

Sorry to dissapoint you. There is massive amount of this going on in Sweden. In 5 years Sweden needs 700 000 apartments (yes, 1 or 2 room _apartments_) for your invaders. I work in the industry (architecture, planning) and your local and state goverments are our partners in crime.

I myself have no moral hurdles to do that. I happen to remember how Sweden took all the food they could get from us in estonian territory 1695-1697 and caused death by starvation of 75 000 estonians (more than 20% of populaton) by doing this. Karma is a bitch.

So man up, grab your tools and fight for your future. Your goverment is mentally ill, repair your heads.

BTW, our other neighbours, russians already kicked Sweden out of Estonian territory once so do not hope to dump your mistakes on us anymore.
>>
>>80961495
is it actually going to help the economy or will the whole thing just lower wages?
>>
>>80970690
based Inflanty
>>
>>80968117
it's just some spic mutt posting his ebin image
>>
>>80961495
Is Sweden a lost cause now, lads? Is there no hope whatsoever for this country?
>>
>>80972555
It won't in the end. Sweden won't be able to build enough houses for all the people coming in.
>>
>>80966473
Just "not being as bad as Swedistan" isnt enough, bro.

Even with a righ of center gubmint we're still a fucking cuckshed country who bend over backwards to shitskins and Slav cancer.

We have no intergration what so fucking ever.
>Here's your housing
>And here's free money for the rest of your life
>Dont bother learning our language or anything, you dont need it to live here.

This has been the situation since fucking forever. And then we have niggers again, since the money they get is the bare minimum they're poorfags and see Norwegians having more than them since they actually work for a living and start forming gangs and so on and so forth.
>>
if i lived on that island I would go full guerilla warfaere, planting death traps around the island and shit, plaster my face in camo and walk around with a machete until tales of a demon stalking the island makes all the refugees too scared to remain
>>
>>80970690
>I happen to remember how Sweden took all the food they could get from us in estonian territory 1695-1697

Fucking estonian nigger memory. We Wuz Well Fed N Shiet.
>>
>>80974586
You wouldn't do shit. Don't lie.
>>
File: image.gif (426 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
426 KB, 400x480
>Unprecedented pressure on Swedish housing and the government.

Heres a simple fix, kill them all or kick them all out. As time goes on the latter option becomes less and less viable.
>>
>>80975064
Don't be autistic.
>>
>>80963655
>Putting them anywhere on your own land at all.
>>
>>80975166
>I'm the one being autistic
"I WUD PLANT TRAPS N' SHEEEET! I'D BE LIKE JASON OFF OF FRIDAY THE 13TH! LOL! XD"
>>
>>80975399
Yeah, you are being autistic
>>
>>80963884
I've always was interested in this, why only white and asian people like to live in remote forest areas?
Why niggers are scared of forests? Primal instincts, fear of predators?
>>
>>80963884
>>80975659
niggers and trees don't mix
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 424x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 424x345
>>80961495
>A small, sparsely populated island

It's time
>>
As long as they learn swedish and work, theyre welcome. Refugees are people too. Plus they had to go through germany just to get here. I just camt seem to understand. How?
>>
>>80961495
If you are going to store weapons of mass destruction, make sure it you do it far away from heavily populate centres.

- A saying from Prometheus
>>
File: jeweuf.jpg (128 KB, 1293x890) Image search: [Google]
jeweuf.jpg
128 KB, 1293x890
>>80961495
KILL

EVERY

JEW
>>
>>80977212
*populated
>>
>>80975572
Whatever you say.
>>
>>80975659
Fear of regressing back to the monkeys they are, niggers hate heights so the thoughts of losing their minds and swinging from trees bothers them
>>
>>80976296
The island is also only reachable by ferry.
>>
>>80963071
Muslims are obsessed with Western culture
>>
>>80975659
Not enough people to steal from, rape, harass etc. They are here to conquer, not assimilate. Whites and asians are producers, the rest are consumers. Another way to look at it.. evolution. The toughest animals are in the toughest environments. Whites and asians generally live in easy environments, and vice versa.

The real question is will the migrants turn nice places into shitty ones, or will they be tamed over generations. Thanks to islam most likely the former. Really thats the worst part. Ironically the niggers will prolly assimilate over time, but not the dune coons.
>>
>>80978062
>4chan
>part of western culture
>>
They won't stay there for long. They will complain and call Sweden racist until they get moved closer to a city. This happens all the time in Norway. The migrants get put in beautiful lodges and hotels in the forest, which people used to pay good money for. But since its longer than 1km from the cities, they complain and hunger strike until they get put in accommodation in the cities.

They can walk across all of Europe to get here. But when they do, they cant walk more than 500m to the store.
>>
File: 1467987935075.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1467987935075.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>80961495
I bet most of the people on that island voted for more immigration

Fucking NIMBY-cucks. I hope the immigrants trash that whole island.
>>
>>80961495
Hahahahaha ok enough with the PC bullshit

It time to start killing muslims and the government. Deus Vult now
>>
>>80978918
The problem is the Swedish people who want this.
>>
>>80961495
Might be good, the apes will get frustrated being stuck on some godforsaken tiny island and massacre the inhabitants, which then will serve as casus belli for the race war (or at least bring us a big step closer).
>>
>>80961495
A civil war is the only thing that may prevent Sweden's suicide, if it's not already too late.
>>
Places are not first world or third world, people are. When you import people from the third world, they bring the third world with them.
>>
So Island in Nordic country? Just buy generator and destroy electricity cables in winter. I don't think they'll like their stay in there.
>>
>>80977212
>>80977303
poo in loo
>>
>>80979149
Where were you when you realized that Breivik was right?
>>
>>80981266

Migrant baby kill squads
>>
>>80961495
LIBERAL INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX. That's what it's called. Every corporation, bank, welfare service provider is profiting off this refugee "crisis"
>>
File: 1460455533128s.jpg (3 KB, 117x125) Image search: [Google]
1460455533128s.jpg
3 KB, 117x125
>>80963655
No, actually you are, but you just haven't seen the ramifactions of what you're supporting.

good job though hope it felt good giving away our heritage and nation to a foreign people and culture.
>>
File: 1465942818284.jpg (4 KB, 197x126) Image search: [Google]
1465942818284.jpg
4 KB, 197x126
>>80965192
>http://www.friatider.se/de-ska-gora-gotland-mangkulturellt
>>
>>80961495
Anders didn't kill nearly enough, but he did his fair share. Why won't the rest of you swedecucks get to work?
>>
>>80962387
joking aside, doesn't this depress you as a swede? (i'm assuming you're a real swede not a shitskin)
>>
File: 1466344827570.jpg (33 KB, 650x625) Image search: [Google]
1466344827570.jpg
33 KB, 650x625
>>80985008
no guns

>fatclaps think they're revolutionaries for buying a hat with a slogan on it
>"hurr dey be's cucks tho right nugga?"

just go back to your swill Hank
>>
>>80961495

Oh my fucking God Sweden just stop killing yourselves

Please it's not even funny anymore
>>
>>80986050
>doesn't this depress you as a swede?
No, its hilarious when places that overwhelmingly vote for multiculturalism get a taste of multiculturalism. First they are like
>Racist swedish democrats, only poor people vote for them
And then the multiculturalism hits them. Fucking assholes they thought they could vote for this bullshit without it eventually affecting them.

FUCK THEM!
>>
>>80985008
Because they would take my guns away if I did
>>
>>80988407
Prepare to become a new and worse Brazil, good luck
>>
File: cs2.png (16 KB, 605x340) Image search: [Google]
cs2.png
16 KB, 605x340
>>80961495
So tolerant
>>
>>80961495
Requiescant in pace. I'll throw the first carnation on your graves. Don't worry, your ego will keep you warm.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.