[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should it be legal to treat non-life threatening infections with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1460394895530.jpg (105 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1460394895530.jpg
105 KB, 640x480
Should it be legal to treat non-life threatening infections with antibiotics? I think we should deport people who've taken too much antibiotics. They're a danger to everybody around them.

Should it be legal to pump it into pigs? Jews and Muslims hate pigs so much that they've intentionally bred pigs wrongly and pumped them with so much antibiotics that they're now completely dependent on the stuff and as a result they suffer from more diseases than any other animal on earth. Pork is getting more and more disgusting with every year that goes. In a decade or so they're going to be completely inedible and this was the Jews and Muslim's plan right from the beginning.
>>
>>80961404

It should be considered malpractice.

Up until recently med school students/doctors weren't required to know anything about evolution, which paved the way for ignorance regarding resistant strains of bacteria and "superbugs."
>>
>>80961404
Euro cuck
>>
>>80961404
Antibiotics are the one drug I could justify regulating.
>>
bump

hopefully the window of time and offspring that antibiotics gave us has given rise to future scientists that can get around the upcoming blowback via new methods

let's not lay too much blame here. bacteria and virus are notoriously quick evolvers
>>
If "super bugs" exist in the pathogenic bacteria world, wouldn't it make sense that conversely, "super bugs" exist in the beneficial bacteria world?

Why aren't """health experts""" pushing polysaccharides, alongside antibiotics? So food is provided to the beneficial bacteria (that only the beneficial bacteria can consume), when they're near death, to encourage their survival and their evolution?
>>
>>80961404
I've always wanted to see a hardcore muslim in a horrendous accident that haves him needing a new heart and then a pigs heart is put in while he's still in a coma since human hearts were out of stock.
>>
File: fish.png (77 KB, 642x705) Image search: [Google]
fish.png
77 KB, 642x705
>>80963828
what about birth control?
and It doesn't affect only fish but us as well
>>
>>80964434
not taking about the fact that women on birth control are more likely to choose feminine men
>>
Also, what about cases where the person doesn't even have an infection, but the doctor tells them to take an antibiotic as a preventative measure?
>>
We should have put restrictions on it 20 years ago. It's far too late now, the first of the superbugs are already emerging
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.