[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I sit myself high upon a mountain top and I look far, far across
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Peyote.jpg (151 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Peyote.jpg
151 KB, 1024x768
I sit myself high upon a mountain top and I look far, far across the hills. I'm so loaded, man, so deep and full; with all the love and all that is real. We got to cry out and reach out and turn our twisted minds and feel the connection that is between you and all that is alive.
To be with the smallest and biggest without fear and without pride, I went through the chapel of dangers a few hundred times. And I had to work so hard to keep my love and intuition, and not to lose my guts and not to lose my mind. I reach out, a step forward, I stumble and I fall; and all my greed and longing wasn't for the real at all.
So reach out, reach out, get a hand brothers and sisters. Grow on your kindness, love harmony and peace. Empty yourselves of everything, gain in losing, thrive in your freedom. I tried, but I'm sure you will.
>>
>>80960478
I feel that as we move to the right the cucked Abrahamitic religions will be replaced by psychedlics.
>>
>>80961219
One can only hope. Paganism and Drugs.
>>
>>80961219
I would be curious to know what percentage of /pol/, excluding dedicated shitposters and redit newfags, has experienced psychedelics.
>>
I listened to the song. It's bretty good but normies can't distinguish this type of hard psychedelic from Led Zeppelin.
>>
>>80961307
To be honest I feel like something working could be crafted out of Hinduism and Alpine religions.

Venerate the old gods as an expression of one divine principle behind all things and leave creation myths outside.

Teach honesty, loyalty, truthfulness and ambition as your core tenets.

Voila.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Christian_Alpine_traditions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_esotericism#Esotericism_as_an_enchanted_world_view

>>80961674
Too few, though it does seem higher than I thought.

Feels like the /pol/grammers and Iron Pillers tend to like/use them while the goy gators, Robots and people with a cuckservative background don't or even hate the everloving fuck out of it.
>>
>>80963153
Try stoner rock.
>>
>>80963250
I think you're correct. Memekids and people who genuinely think Trump is good and not a necessary evil at this point will hate anything that stimulates doubt and mistrust of authority and culture.
>>
>>80961674
It's some crazy fucking shit dude. I can't believe stuff like that even exists. In /pol/s case however, I'd say too many too often.
>>
>>80960478
Christfags BTFO when Amanita red caps and weed are the actual sacrament
>>
>>80960478
Can't build that wall fast enough.
>>
>>80961674
I've dropped acid a few times, used to smoke weed 24/7. I'm not a hippie faggot, i've only gotten more right wing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.