[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why shouldn't America apologize for slaver?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 16
File: Slavery-apology-FINAL.jpg (503 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Slavery-apology-FINAL.jpg
503 KB, 1200x900
>>
Why should we
>>
nobody alive has had slaves in America.
>>
because niggers sux lol
>>
>>80960315
many other races practiced slavery but the white man was the first one to outlaw it
also Niggers can fuck off to Africa if they don't appreciate the welfare we give them
>>
File: 1467961162581.png (6 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
1467961162581.png
6 KB, 267x189
>>80960315
>Niggers sold each other to white people
>HURR APOLOGIZE
>>
We dindu nothin
>>
The English-speaking world apologising for slavery is like a plumber apologising for your broken toilet: he didn't cause it, he's the one who fixed it, and no amount of profit could make it his fault.
>>
lol I'm Hispanic. I can say what I want to the select niggers pushing this shit until Trump's guards whisk me away back to Mexico.
>>
>>80960315
Have niggers ever thanked us whites for throwing away 600,000 of our own so they could be free?
>>
>>80960315
Should I apologize for the vikings enslaving brits and frenchmen?
Every fucking nation and civilization have had/been or sold slaves. Just fuggedaboutit.
>>
>>80960315
if we have to apologize for slavery of blacks then that means we also have to apologize for slavery of yellows, to be fair.
which means we have to apologize to whites as well since they have been enslaved more than any other race or even all other races combined throughout history.

so basically we'd need to apologize more to ourselves than to all the other races combined.

how silly would that be ? it's better to just move on at this point.
>>
>>80960315
Maybe not lie a personal apology, but maybe like a tax exempt or some kind of payment
>>
WHY SHOULDN'T JEWS APOLOGIZE FOR SLAVERY?
>>
>>80960315
Because in the time Americans bought/traded for slaves from Africa it was considered a right to own a slave.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 225x225
We did with the deaths of 620,000 mostly white people.
>>
Blacks get loans easier.
>>
File: 1466492970306.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466492970306.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>>80960315
So if u Wuz kangz then where is my apology for the 6 Gorillion?
>>
>>80960315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGY268Pui-0
They already have you dumbass, much more than that actually. So there's no reason why they need to keep apologizing for it just so you can guilt trip them into giving you special treatment.. Why don't you go to africa and make africans apologize for enslaving eachother, or for muslims enslaving africans for 1400 years.

Also this might open your eyes a bit.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XU0BzQjpJM
>>
>>80960315
Why won't Africans apologize to the Slavs for owning them as slaves?
>>
JEWS OWNED 75% OF THE SLAVE TRADE.

AMERICAN-BASED SLAVE TRADERS WERE CLOSED ON FRIDAY AND OPEN ON SUNDAY, BECAUSE OF THE JEWS.

JEWS SHOULD APOLOGIZE!
>>
>>80960315
might makes right, only a cuck would appoligse for it.
>>
>>80961217
also pic related, do you see them bitching and moaning for perpetuity over that? nope.. but african americans who in comparison have almost nothing to complain about.. they won't stop talking about it like as if they had it the roughest.
>>
The slavs were sold into slavery for 1500 years.. yes.. 1500 fucking years.. and they don't even complain about it today.. but dumbass african americans act as if them being enslaved by other african tribes btw. sold to whites who then freed them.. is the worst tragedy to ever happen to humanity.

Wake up man..
>>
>>80960315
Because Africa is a fucking shithole and blacks can't do anything on their own. Fuck off back to Africa if you don't like it.
>>
>>80960315
1st, fuck niggers
2nd, a civil war with 600k deaths was fought I think the niggers have gotten enough from the white man.
>>
>>80960315
Because blacks deserved it. Look at them now and tell me how we're supposed to maintain western civilization in the U.S. without putting them back in chains.
>>
>>80960842
You're an illegal?
>>
1.) Nobody alive was ever a slave.

2.) A lot of "white people" don't have American ancestry that even goes back to the time of slavery. Quite a lot of Americans have lineages that came to America in the early 1900's.

3.) Asking someone to apologize for something their ancestor did is like asking the great, great grandaughter to pay for an outstanding loan at the time of her great, great grandfather's death. It's ridiculous and not even her debt.
>>
>>80960315
apologize for what? That their own people sold them into slavery? That other countries owned slaves? That their too stupid to realize their STILL slaves under the Democratic party and left wing media?
>>
>>80960315
Because we didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>80960315
How do you apologize to dead people?
>>
>>80961068
because muh holocaust
>>
but the slaves are dead, how are you going to tell them you're sorry?
>>
Because we abolished it and our example lead to the abolition of slavery as an institution around the world.
>>
>>80960315
Why should we? Slavery is bad, but I couldn't control what my ancestors did.
>>
>>80960315
because once upon a time i owned like 7 slaves, and they were all children from uganda, and i forced them to eat out of my wifes pussy if they wanted food which was disgusting for them but it was better than having to eat piss-infused shit that looks like yellow cum
and then zimbabwe was like "yo apologise" but then i had to turn greece into a pussy for serbia to stick it's shashlik into so hard that zimbabwe was so scared that it would turn into this and starting throwing up hammers mixed with the urine and shit of a south african disabled gay man living in sweden
>>
>>80960315
They should be thanking us. They'd be in fucking Liberia getting ebola or starving if not for us.
>>
>>80961794
And yet eventhough whites practiced slavery the least, they're pretty much the only ones who apologize for it, and continually are asked to do so, eventhough the slavs for instance were enslaved for 1500 years by the muslims and africans and mongols and others and get zero apology for it.. Where's the apology niggers? Can't you into history? White people get over it when it happens to them, black people use it as a constant excuse to do fuck all useful and to get handouts and special treatment and attention.
>>
File: uncertainty.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
uncertainty.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>>80961935
>our example lead to the abolition of slavery as an institution around the world.
>>
>>80960315
I was not alive when slavery was a thing nor where the black people that want reparations. So they just want money for being black. It would be like the Mexicans trying to get money from the Spanish for their years of slavery and imprisonment, it is just fucking stupid.
>>
>>80960315
to be honest if we apologise to them about slavery they should apologise to use for leeching off of welfare
and also we were the ones who abolished slavery, what apology do they need?
>>
If I cared this much about slavery I'd rather focus in places where slavery still exists, like modern day Africa and the Arabic peninsula, not places like America where nobody that has been alive for the past more than a hundred years has ever been a slave or owned slaves.

It's just downright stupid and not even worthy of discussion.
>>
>>80960315
The US government should absolutely provide reparations to the descendants of former slaves, in the form of one-way tickets to Africa.
>>
Here are a few reasons
>No one alive owned slaves
>No one alive was slaves
>1% of the population owned slaves
>That 1% were mostly Jews
>Welfare for the past 100 years should be enough

They can stop blaming their situations in life on Slavery and start blaming themselves for not doing anything to improve their communities.
>>
>>80962022
It's because we were the best at slavery, just as we are the best at everything.

My family came here in 1927 so these niggers can fuck off. No apology from me.
>>
Show me someone who was a slave and i will find someone who was a slave owner to apologize.
>>
>>80962214
No we should take them back to Africa so they can be with their people and tribe that they care so much about.
>>
>>80962140

My Norwegian and Swede Cuck ancestors didn't even come to America until the late 1800's. I imagine that means nothing to them. I owe them reparations for simply benefiting from white privilege.

Wasn't it something like 1% of the U.S. population even had slaves at the time?
>>
>>80960440
This
>>
>>80960315
just as soon as africans apologize for those "feed a hungry nigger" ads on tv when famine in africa is a direct consequence of overpopulation in africa.
>>
>>80962294
Less than 1% only the rich Southerners owned slaves.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 553x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 553x496
>>80961935
So I guess brittania just time traveled to stop it all before America could
>>
File: 1437105829565.jpg (20 KB, 263x263) Image search: [Google]
1437105829565.jpg
20 KB, 263x263
>>80960315
>sorry you don't qualify for a new loan

HOW IS THIS ANYONE'S FAULT BUT HIS?!
>>
>>80962354
Also the lack of agriculture and farm land.

Africa is a lost gem. It is one of the most lust and beautiful continent on the planet.
>>
>>80960315
Because the average dindu muffin has more slave owner in them than I do
>>
>>80960315
>niggers sell other niggers to whites
>APOLOGIZE

never you fucking savage
>>
>>80960315
Applying today's morals to yesterday's events should be a fallacy
>>
>>80961933
Simple go to your local black church
>put consecrated chicken and watermelon on the table as Protestants don't have altars
>say 'holla I got ya sam food
>watch the miracle of it disappear into nothingness
And then hang yourselr from the main beam of the church
>>
File: 1468459505667.png (166 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1468459505667.png
166 KB, 624x434
> mfw never will benefit from slavery

Why can't niggers understand.
>>
>>80960315
Let's see the Jews appologise for their role in owning most the slave boats first, really makes you think how that never comes up. Also fuck off, the people alive today are not responsible for the actions of their ancestors.
>>
>>80962562

That's the hilarious part.

Not only are American dindus 1/5th European, that 1/5th European is from slave masters.
>>
>>80962443
Actually about 40% owned slaves, it's just only that 1% owned a plantations worth of slaves, the rest had 1 to 5
>>
Because just one year of welfare spending in the US is enough to pay every one of the original US slaves around $150,000
>>
>>80962294
our cuck politician apologized to our coons on my behalf a few years back, meanwhile my ancestors came over here less than a century ago and i still have abos ask me for shit and call me a white dog if i refuse.

invasion day? nah m8. we shouldn't need to apologize because we live in a fucking country any more than muslims in england should need to apologize for being there, we aren't fucking leaving so all these bitter, racist niggers need to fucking grow a pair and build a bridge.

so sick of faggots protesting this shit too, whenever one is discriminated against the shit hits the fucking fan. an 11 year old girl called one a monkey when she was hurling abuse at a football game and he publically shamed her. for that to blow up like it did means that coons aren't discriminated against. alcoholism and drug/sexual abuse in their communities is either an internal problem or we have another "stolen generation", they can't have it both ways. not whites fault.
>>
>>80962548
Cuz he's black.
>>
>>80960315
It's a bit of bullshit to say that schools don't get enough when some schools get more funding in certain counties while others don't. Inner city schools probably get more disproportional funding to that of a school in the suburbs But people will get a comparison to that of Beverly Hills high to that of Compton.
>>
>>80960959
Norway, No.
>>
>>80960315
>Why shouldn't America apologize for slaver?
Why shouldn't niggers apologize for the rise in crime?
>>
File: 1465615777310.webm (3 MB, 676x872) Image search: [Google]
1465615777310.webm
3 MB, 676x872
>>80960315
over 500,000 whites died to make them free, so no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
>>
Who says sorry to who? I know I'm not. All my ancestors were in Europe during slavery. Nobody here was a former slave to accept the apology and nobody here was a slave owner.
>>
>>80962878
If people don't take some responsibilities for their pasts though, what message does that send to future generations...'its ok, I can be a dick now as my kids will just shed some croc tears after I'm gone'
>>
>>80960315

because slavery is an African and Arab institution, they also enslaved whites, they just stopped because whites died too easily so it wasn't profitable
>>
Should the Arabs pay reparations to the white sailors they enslaved?
>>
>>80961555
thats why they call those nations Slavic nations, because of Arabs capturing slaves there
>>
>>80962548
You can't expect blacks and liberals to understand personal responsibility, much less credit scores.
>>
>>80961794
>3.) Asking someone to apologize for something their ancestor did is like asking the great, great grandaughter to pay for an outstanding loan at the time of her great, great grandfather's death. It's ridiculous and not even her debt.

this is exactly what the modern American economy does
>>
>>80960315
Might as well force the British to apologize for mistreating american colonists too then. Oh wait.
>>
>>80960315

Are Jews going to be made to apologize and pay repatriations for bringing slaves over in the first place? Almost all of the transatlantic slave ships were Jewish owned and run.
Also black Americans should demand apologies from the descendants of the kingdom of west Africa that captured and enslaved their ancestors in the first place if they want to blame anyone.
>>
>>80960315
are people that delusional to think that banks would really deny a loan based on race? They are the fucking jewist institution possible, the only reason they would deny a loan is the high possibility of not making profit...
>>
>>80961050
What is welfare.
>>
>>80960440

There are some immigrants from Africa/Asia who maybe had slaves.
>>
>>80960315
It shouldn't
Every person who owned slaves is long dead.
And no black who's alive today has been a slave.
>>
>>80964161
still slaves in qatar and saudi arabia too, and other places around africa and in the muslim world. TO THIS DAY.. I think there's like a million in saudi arabia also in qatar they basically kidnap peole from 3rd world nations, and take their passport and they can't leave unless their donor gives them back their passport, they then work them to death in manual labour, they have no rights to speak of.
>>
>>80964315
here's some videos regarding the qatari slavery going on TODAY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaeGh-lTVfo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5R9Ur44XV8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USpgXmVveHA

Muslims never really stopped having slaves, under sharia it's very permissible to have slaves.
>>
>>80960712
To jews you mean.
>>
>>80960904
Underrated post
>>
>>80964475
There's a reason why qataris are so filthy rich, western guestworkers work there and build stuff for them, it's not only the oil.. i think qatari is like 80+% western guest workers and a lot of 3rd worlder basically slaves that work for nothing or almost nothing.. There was a documentary which i can't remember the name of of western guest workers in qatar, they basically make in say 5 years what they could make in 50 years everywhere else, and they know to ignore not to talk about the slave labour there aswell if they notice it, or they might get in trouble with the qataris. If you can find that documentary, the one i saw was about danish guest workers in qatar, i think you'll be astounded that nobody is saying really anything about this.

The hypocricy to have a global narrative that whites need to apologize for slavery whilst saying nothing about actual slavery still going on in the muslim world is beyond pathetic.
>>
Right after blacks apologize for the tens of millions of white Americans they've robbed, raped, and murdered.
>>
>>80960315
I am truly sorry slavery happened in the US. If I could go back in time and change just one thing it would be to insure that slavery never happened here.
>>
>>80960315
Should the British apologize for Irish slaves, the Turks for Christian slaves, the Arabs for East Africans slaves, the Chinese for eunuch slaves, and the Romans for slaves of every group?
>>
>>80960315
blacks schools are by far the most well funded schools

add to that affirmative action

REEEEEE
>>
>>80960315
We'll apologize when Europe gets an apology and reparations from the Turks and half the world gets some from Mongolia.
>>
>>80964871
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USpgXmVveHA 16m21s "workers cannot change job or leave the country without the sponsors approval" they basically take their passport and keep it till they decide they have the right to leave.
>>
>>80965162
Do you have any proof?

Not doubting you, but from my experience schools get funding based on grades and academic performance of the students, which predominently black schools are notoriously poor at.
>>
But that already happened? How many times do you want them to apologize?

Get over it.
>>
File: Shaun King priorities.png (679 KB, 995x1903) Image search: [Google]
Shaun King priorities.png
679 KB, 995x1903
>>80960315

Because descendants of slaves were helped TREMENDOUSLY by the fact that we brought their already-enslaved ancestors over here.
>>
>>80960315
Don't blacks get a much higher chance of getting a job purely because of their race?
Don't they also get preferential loan treatment?
Don't they also destroy their own schools?
>>
File: blackschools.jpg (2 MB, 1303x4720) Image search: [Google]
blackschools.jpg
2 MB, 1303x4720
>>80965643
dunno actually
>>
>>80965643
I saw a comment about a burger related this, but i haven't fact checked it though, he alledged that they were subsidized MORE in order to improve african american communities, but that the dropout rate his area of blacks were inspite of that 75%.. who then can't get a proper job and turn to crime and other things. That being ofcourse pretty much their own fault.. if 75% of them are dropping out they're not even trying.

And also the ones that stayed, had more lax requirements of schools to pass them eventhough they were not academically qualified to do so, since they got money per student passed, so there was a bit of school corruption with regards to that aswell.. And ofcourse blacks who aren't qualified to graduate ofcourse aren't competent enough to hold a job when they come out..
>>
>>80960315

As a white person I have seen everything in this picture but a black man apologize for the Barbary Slave Trade.
>>
>>80960315
Niggers had it better as slaves in America than as slaves in Africa.
They were already slaves to begin with, they traded with the niggers for slaves. Much safer and more efficent than going in and catching them. If anything niggers shouldl pay extra tax as a thank you for being brought to America, along with additional extra tax for prisions, cops and goverment repreation to white victims of black crimes.
>>
>>80965643
I don't think this is what he was referring to but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3WFUWtFnv8
Lots and lots of funding but lots and lots of corruption.
>>
>>80965960
(cont) related to that here's documentary about the tragedy of black youths behaviour in the classroom, it's fucking unbelievable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xypiZ-hqdY

It included, oral sex being performed in the back of the classroom, people having no respect for listening to the teacher when they were trying to do a class, and assorted crap going on. (that part i think is near 47-49m in)

There seems to be so little moral agency and self lack of responsibility for their own actions for their own actions among the black youth.. When they do something bad they act as if they don't have control over their own actions.
>>
>>80960712
war was not about slavery nor their freedom.
It was about the confederacy being the first sjw.leaving the union to create a safe space leaving no opposition to for slavery. Now all that remains is the eternal bitching of the south
>>
>>80960315
We did. 150 years ago when we we banned the practice.

And unlike those cucks in Germany who feel the need to publicly apologize for the Holocaust every two weeks, Americans for the most part understand that you can't hold people responsible for the crimes of their ancestors.
>>
For the same reason as to why not all Muslims should apologize for radical Islamic terrorism.
>>
>>80966752
Not the same at all.
All muslims should apologize for terrorism, slave owners how ever gave the niggers a better life than they had in Africa.
1. Most of them were slaves in Africa to begin with.
2. They got food and a shack to live in which was far better than they had in Africa.
3. They are like dogs, they need a master to be civilized. Once that master are gone they are nothing but feral dogs killing and raping everything in sight.
>>
File: 1461477302615.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
1461477302615.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>80961106

SiX GORRILION!
>>
File: notbecauseofslavery.png (28 KB, 912x182) Image search: [Google]
notbecauseofslavery.png
28 KB, 912x182
>>80966156
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GklCBvS-eI
gangster rap, single mothers, lack of self accountability and denial of moral agency / that you are in control over your own actions.

Blacks were quite a bit more well rounded in the US in the past than what's going on right now. And as pic related, they want to say it's cause they are traumatized because of slavery..

No, cause they're worse off today than they were a few decades ago with regards to how their communities and families are falling apart due to this change in their attitude and behaviour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TK7iom5vIk tommy sotomayor slams black women as being the culprit for being the worst parents out there, however eventhough that might be where it starts, however blacks males continue the trend of leaving a trail of single mothers in their wake even in biracial relationships.. http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

so it can't be all about single mother black women.. It's from both sides of the isle, blacks don't seem to care about a two parent family unit currently and have almost completely abandoned moral agency and self accountability.. and it's ravaging their communities and making their crime rates skyrocket. Which they then subsequently frigging ignore aswell and pretend is not happening and blame on "racism" instead.. when that's nothing to do with it.
>>
>>80965946
That picture describes the decline of western civilization, or atleast a good part of it.

You can't teach them, because they're not willing, because whitey will take care of everyone.

We can't. We won't. We had enough.

Race war now.
>>
>>80960315
Let's say for a moment (no matter how retarded it is) that the descendants of slave owners were to be held accountable for their ancestors sins.
Do you know how many southerners had slaves as a percentage of the whole? Only less than 5% of all southern people owned even just one slave, and less than 1% of them had more than 50 slaves. Why should all Americans, let alone all southerners, be held accountable for something less than 5% of our population did more than 150 years ago?
>>
>>80960440
Yet there are currently slaves in many Muslim countries, but it is easier to go after the low-hanging fruit.
>>
>>80964315
and they enjoy it more than their previous lives or they'd just run back off into the desert
>>
File: buhhvzuflnppx69769hj.gif (2 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
buhhvzuflnppx69769hj.gif
2 MB, 600x450
>>80965825
Shaun King is the wiggest wigger who ever lived. He is literally reverse Uncle Ruckus.
>>
>>80960315

>"you need to apologize for something that happened hundreds of years ago that you have no connection with! "
>the pencil necked faggot shouts as he thumbs over his child slave made iphone in his comfy child slave made polo shirt sipping his coffee made from coffee beans picked by child slaves.

I hate these fucking virtue signaling westerners, they are so fucking fake.
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.