[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does pol think about this black protagonist ? Is it just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: download (1).jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>
>>80956300
Italians are already niggers, so it fits
>>
Unless it's pandering too much, I really don't give a fuck.
San Andreas was the shit.
>>
File: cucky.png (160 KB, 368x560) Image search: [Google]
cucky.png
160 KB, 368x560
>Do you know what really grinds my gears? This one black character in the 3rd sequel of a low budget GTA clone where you play as a mafia boss
>>
>>80956300

Pretty shitty.
Its the only way they could think of to get people to talk about a mediocre game series.
Gameplay looks shit too
>>
>>80956406
Your weapons supplier is a strong independent, don't need no man black girl.
>>
Isn't the mafia hilariously racist? Isn't this the Sicilian mafia, where you have to be Sicilian to be made? No one is going to play a game where you're a common street thug not allowed to move up the ladder.
>>
>>80958696
You aren't actually part of the mob, you are an independent trying to move on their territory. You also murder cops and the kkk.
>>
File: 1444376764081.jpg (669 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444376764081.jpg
669 KB, 1000x1000
>>80956477
>Germany
>>
Mafia games were always being about a shitty criminal that acts on emotion rather than logic. Neither Mafia I nor Mafia II have good ends.

Crime doesn't pay. The message isn't "LOOK HOW COOL IT IS TO KILL PEOPLE AND BE SCUM"
>>
>>80959037

>muh video games need to have a message I approve of

fuck off autist
>>
>>80956300
>mulatto

Not even the creators believe a whole black can team up with Italians.
>>
>>80956354
if the dindu nation say it i'm really going to worry about it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.