[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany continues its push for an EU army
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 9
>The Brexit vote gives the rest of the EU a chance to increase security and foreign policy co-operation without the risk of London blocking proposals, the German defence minister has said in a plea for more joint European military initiatives.
Ursula von der Leyen’s appeal is the latest call from EU politicians to move on from the UK’s planned departure, and to find ways to strengthen the bloc and rally public support.

>The UK had “paralysed” European efforts to integrate security policy and “consistently blocked everything with the label ‘Europe’ on it,” Ms von der Leyen said on Wednesday, as she launched Germany’s defence white paper.

>“Europeans are right to expect that the EU tackles the big questions,” she said, adding that after the UK’s departure “we now have that opportunity”.

>The paper calls for “permanent structured co-operation in the defence sector”, which is allowed under the EU’s 2007 Lisbon treaty but has so far not been effectively implemented, partly because of British opposition.

>The report, approved by Chancellor Angela Merkel’s government, also urges steps that could eventually lead to the creation of an EU army, such as the integration of military capabilities and defence industries. “We are aiming to establish a permanent [European] civil-military operational headquarters in the medium term,” it says.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/8b97923c-490a-11e6-8d68-72e9211e86ab.html#axzz4ENryEJkV

Enjoy being Germany's bitches EU cucks.
>>
Why does Germany need an army?... Oh wait...
>>
>>80955445
Germany finally realized broomstick soldiers are worthless
>>
>n-n-now that UK can no longer stop us, we can finally become one big true union, r-r-right guys?
RIP.
>>
>>80955445
They're also expanding their army by 20,000.
>>
>>80955320
Inb4 president Trump bombs the shit out of Germany for conspiring with Russia despite sanctions.
>>
Good. We need a unified front when we march on London to strafe.
>>
>>80956041
Mate Napoleon couldn't take Britain
Wilhelm II couldn't take Britain
Hitler Couldn't take Britain
So I doubt a bunch of Lib fags living in the Eu are going to be able to do it.
>>
>>80956397
t. British Empire
>>
>>80955320
Would the EU army be allowed to have opinions, or would those be criminalized under German law?
>>
>>80956475
t. Cailphite formally known as Germany
>>
>>80956580
Fact: British suicided their empire
Meme: Germany is a caliphate
Questions?
>>
>>80956676
>Meme: Germany is a caliphate
Keep telling yourself that
>>
Pushing against an EU army was the only good thing Britain ever did for the rest of us.

That said, an EU army is only a bad thing as long as its controlled by the current political elite.

So the problem isn't in the army itself, it's in the status quo.

But anyway, I'm personally against an EU army but would be ok with starting a fresh EU defense cooperation mechanism slowly replacing NATO.
>>
>>80956676
>6 Million and counting
>>
File: tumblr_o8q9a9CYzf1rrzdauo1_1280.gif (323 KB, 1020x1320) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8q9a9CYzf1rrzdauo1_1280.gif
323 KB, 1020x1320
>>80956676
>>80956580
you guys are very cute
>>
>>80956397
Leave Britain to the Dutch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-560614/The-1688-invasion-Britain-thats-erased-history.html
>>
>>80956740
>>6 Million and counting
Unfortunately we've abandoned that project.
>>
>>80956739
>Replace NATO

Never gonna happen, Your countries spend too much on social programs to support a military, not to mention it would require people to actually join it, then you have the language barrier.
>>
>>80956397
Threat to Britain isn't a militaristic one but economic one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVsB07CcSNw
>>
>>80956854
>Unfortunately we've abandoned that project.
You abandoned a lot of things. Self-respect for one.
>>
>>80956854
No you haven't the ones that are there wont ever be deported.
>>80956774
Yeah thanks for all the talent mate, It left Holland a backwater shithole through as all your brightest and best went and lived in England.
>>
>>80957047
Sick burn.
>>
>>80957088
>No you haven't the ones that are there wont ever be deported.
He's talking about the joos and holohoax. He's trying to take credit for something that never happened.
>>
>>80955320
The EU gun ban and now the EU army, what could possibly go wrong ?
>>
>>80957179
Really I was talking about the number of rapes Muslims in his country have committed.
>>
Now that Brexit is happening, isn't France the only EU country with anything resembling a functioning military?
Isn't this basically Germany saying 'pls France look after us'?
>>
>>80956739

You can't afford to replace America in NATO
>>
>>80957088
Not all of them went. Some went. To claim the decline of the Republic was caused by this factor alone is quite the stretch. Other factors were involved, most importantly the stagnation of a nation that used to be ahead of others, lack of willingness to pioneer/change after having gained an advantage over others. This is also called "penalties of the pioneers", where technological breakthroughs cease after companies try to stop new breakthroughs in order to maintain their market share (we see this phenomen to this day, by oil companies, corporations, aircraft industries etc). Another factor was that other nations, England, France, German states were catching up, and with this greater populations and resources at their disposal, the decline of the Republic from a great (super)power to a 2nd or 3rd rate power was inevitable.
>>
>>80957378
France and Germany are the main military powers, followed up by Spain and Italy, then the other bumfuck countries that were too broke to keep their brand new tanks or have outdated ones.
>>
File: Merchant-Victory.png (612 KB, 666x444) Image search: [Google]
Merchant-Victory.png
612 KB, 666x444
>>80955320

Nige was fucking right about everything.

Cheers you cunt, hope you live to see the EU die.
>>
>>80957378
Spain have a pretty large military and Poland are always getting bigger and bigger.
>>
>>80957721
Poland is more powerful than Spain.
>>
>>80956976
Language barrier isn't a thing, really. Only the really old don't speak English nowadays.

That will disappear in a few years.

I will agree that the EU can't literally drain resources from its people and foreign countries to sustain a millitary though. But how big do we actually need it?

Just bigger than Russia.

That's not THAT hard.

>>80957577
Meh, I personally don't think we need all of the overwhelming force of NATO right now.

NATO is more about warmongering than keeping peace. A deterrent force that would actually be about our interests doesn't need to be that huge.
>>
>>80957974
Equipment yes, personnel are roughly the same.
>>
>>80957974
Not really in terms of Navy and Air Force. The 150 ish F-A/18s and Eurofighters would win against the 50 or so MIG-29s and F-16s and Spain still have a carrier/amphibious assault ship but they have barely functioning planes for it.
>>
File: 1460901663995.png (35 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1460901663995.png
35 KB, 640x560
we gonna have to put Germany in their place again?
>>
>>80955320

WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY EXPECTING TO FIGHT
>>
>>80957721
>>80957974
Spain and France are going to have to downsize HARD very soon.
>>
>>80958351
Russia, I guess.

I mean, warmongering against the russkies is very badly against our interest.

I can, however, see the logic of a deterrent force to prevent any aggression or tension.

Obviously that's a pipedream and it is actually an agressive move rather than a defensive one...
>>
>>80957038
The EU could never economically starve us out. We have the rest of the world to trade with and half our food comes from Ireland and they'll never stop trade with us.
EU cucks seem to forget just how powerful Britain is.
>>
>>80958351
The Canadians.
>>
>>80955320
France is now the only country in EU with the nuke.

This is why (((Germany))) want "cooperate".
>>
>>80958206
It is hard, considering your nuclear weapons consist of French aircraft based weapons, you lack reserves, liberal policies have caused young people to not care about fighting and dying for their countries should war be declared.

>NATO about warmongering

This isn't 1969, there aren't massive proxy wars going on between Communism and Capitalism anymore.

The United States is literally NATO backbone, the only military able to force project readily in the world.

Russia isn't the big bad bear it used to be, but given the chance she will come out of hibernation.
>>
>>80958277

>Implying the US was the one that defeated germany
>Implying it wasn't the russians that brought down germany

god... american edumacashion sucks balls.
>>
>>80958654
Maybe Germany should build its own nukes.
>>
>>80955899
inb4 the mighty SS-Divizion "Das Raycis" invades Poland and forces 14yo polish girls to breed with arabs
>>
File: 1432605681709.jpg (262 KB, 729x899) Image search: [Google]
1432605681709.jpg
262 KB, 729x899
>>80955320
>having an EU military after the UK has left

top kek. They've just lost about 40% of their military capability that's actually relevant.

UK and France were the only countries that did anything in this area. Germany is irrelevant militarily, their only role is to just sit there and throw money at shit
>>
>>80958351
Throwing out your military because "There's no one left to fight, is what gets you invaded Leaf, you'll see that very soon. : ^ )
>>
>>80958754
Right. Not like we werent close to doing just that uh.. a "few" years ago.
>>
>>80958754
Not unless you want the US and UK to come fuck you in the ass agian
>>
>>80958537
>We have the rest of the world to trade with and half our food comes from Ireland and they'll never stop trade with us.

Name a foreign market and how you will overcome the logistic challenges and get out ahead with a trade deal with it.

Go on, just try.

>how powerful Britain is.

You're in for a reality check very soon, Ahmed

>>80958655
>It is hard, considering your nuclear weapons consist of French aircraft based weapons

Having nuclear weapons is pretty much enough at this point. If there's an EU army that would be enhanced.

>liberal policies have caused young people to not care about fighting and dying for their countries should war be declared.

That I agree with, but you do realize the population of the EU is quite large in general. Plus, well, mobilization isn't the biggest issue in an army in the modern times.

>This isn't 1969, there aren't massive proxy wars going on between Communism and Capitalism anymore.

>The United States is literally NATO backbone, the only military able to force project readily in the world.

>Russia isn't the big bad bear it used to be, but given the chance she will come out of hibernation.

Google Warsaw NATO summit.

You'll take back your words very quickly.
>>
>>80958862
Sure thing Pajeet.
>>
>>80958754
Careful, you might get your house raided for Nationalist comments. Lmao.
>>
>>80955320
This is why I voted leave, Germany wants to expand EU by force with an 'EU military'. UK and Russia are only regional forces that can disrupt German plans for political, economic and now military hegemony.
>>
>>80958874
>Non country
calling other people "Ahmed"
>>
>>80958709

P.S - Good luck getting men and women to sign up for this EU Army.

Do they think people will just join this shit of their own free will. people won't even join their country's army much less an army ruled by germany.

Get the fuck out of here, this project has as much chance to stay afloat as a fart in the water.

>But anon they will force Unemployed people or countries with very high debt to conscript.

yes good luck with that germanistan, most men are faggot weebs that have never been in a fight. This Jew plan really sounds promising. Oy VEY let's pussify MEN ! Oh wait... who will fight the war against Russia ? AY GEVALT

seriously what a mess.
>>
>>80955320
>Enjoy being Germany's bitches EU cucks.
>implying I'm worried about that
>>
>>80958946
That can't happen unless HIro gives my IP to the police.
>>
>>80958989
Sorry Pajeet, I misspoke.

Fertilized the street well today after morning tea?
>>
>>80956397
Yes, history has shown us that the only effective way for a foreigner to rule Britain is for him to sleep with your queens and princesses. Hail Britanistan!
>>
>>80959036
An EU army would be funded by a common EU contribution. That said, salaries and all would be about the EU average.

Only Eastern Europe recruits would be enough to fill it as much as is needed.
>>
>>80958916
Country literally doesn't have an army vs. Country with 40% of The EU's military force.
>>
>>80958952
every country that has ever joined the EU did this by free will.
>>
>>80959140
US will fuck your shit up if you try to attack their most important European ally.
>inb4 special relationship
>>
>>80955320
Future

Eu Army
Germany army (something special thing)

Eu Police
Germany police(something seacret thing)
>>
>>80959088

t. someone being ruled by a foreigner right now
>>
>>80959157
Germany has run out of places to expand the EU without the backing of military forces.
>>
>>80959157
Lolno

Every country has joined the EU because you offer them money and their political class a lot of money.

Then you proceed to take over completely and be completely incompetent in leading it.

The other guy is also totally wrong, the UK did nothing to disrupt German plans and Russia is ok with German failure as long as their migrant failures don't become so big they reach Russia.
>>
>>80958874
Russia is posturing because it sees weakness, if you bail out of Nato it may take the chance to pull some Fulda Gap shit and be half way into Germany in a week or two.

Having all your nuclear weapons, which aren't many, all be aircraft based is just asking for it.
>>
>>80959139

You're joking right ? What eastern european men will join this mess ? How is germanistan going to make them join?

Despite what they say, eastern europe would rather ride with russia top kek and even if they joined, eastern europe fighters are the most pathetic thing ever.
>>
File: 1442260719613.gif (1 MB, 397x307) Image search: [Google]
1442260719613.gif
1 MB, 397x307
>>80959042
>implying anything would change for you
>>
>>80959301
Family I'm not arguing against what you're saying about Russia.

I personally think Russia has far too many domestic issues and also far too many ties with Europe (as well as need) to be aggressive at all.

However, I disagree that Russia will do anything even resembling millitary action should NATO leave. It will be more aggressive in foreign policy and might finally just take some of the Ukraine provinces, but it will never go into Europe. There's no point, first of all.
>>
>>80959221
savage
>>
>>80959417
>What eastern european men will join this mess ? How is germanistan going to make them join?

Money.

Why do Eastern Europeans migrate to fucking Britain where they are treated like shit, the weather is horrible, the women are ugly, the food is pure shit and everyone is a cunt?

If they were offered the same salary to serve in an EU army, they'd take it.

Consider all the Eastern European immigrants who go to the west for money.

>eastern europe would rather ride with russia

You are massively ignorant, please don't talk about this subject.

For the record, Poland is defined as an anti-Russian country.

>eastern europe fighters are the most pathetic thing ever.

Except, you know, every single instance of history ever proving your claim wrong, sure
>>
>>80958250
>>80958272
>>80958397
I'm going off of the Global Firepower list. Not sure how reliable that is.
>>
>>80959157
>every country that has ever joined the EU did this by free will.

More like by false promises, outright lies, fear mongering and propaganda.
>>
>>80959087
Is your non-country still having its airports blown up?
>>
>>80959206
Oh gosh you said "inb4"! I guess I can't use that argument now for some reason!
>>
File: 1465281817872.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465281817872.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>80959221
>>
>>80962010
I certainly hope so, Belgium deserves a lot more blowing up.

So how's your wife doing?

Enjoying the black cock of colonial immigrants now that brexit has fixed all your problems?
>>
>>80955320
>France says no thanks
>idea dies

There is ZERO chance of a respectable EU army now we're pushing to leave
>>
>>80962194
>A Belgian is saying this
While Britain turns to the right and leaves the EU, Belgium continues to suck EU cock and is still and will always be a cuck country. No one says Brexit will solve all our problems, only that it is a step in the right direction.
>>
>>80962761
>A Belgian

There's no such thing.

Boy, I didn't know India had such bad education.
>>
>>80963029
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgians
>>
>>80963213
Pajeet, Wikipedia is not the ultimate truth.

For example, it says that Britain is a sovereign nation.

There is no mention of how its owned by its former colonies.
>>
>>80963315
Wew, am I being trolled right now???? XD XD XD XD
>>
>>80963392
you're getting memed son
>>
>Germany trying to rule Europe again
Why do we never learn? Stop giving these cunts power. They always try and abuse it.
>>
So Germany wants to finance a EU military. That sounds expensive, do you think they have enough penny's.
>>
File: 1451024617490.png (44 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451024617490.png
44 KB, 640x640
>>80955320
>Germany continues its push for an EU army

Again? OK, I guess. The last attempt had snappy uniforms.
>>
I'm laughing so hard right now.
Germany is not getting any sort of legitimate army.
They're prohibited from doing so since WWII.
They probably wouldn't even find people to enroll in their cuck country anyway.
>>
>>80963315
You can talk when you have a government, and have dealt with your belgianistan enclaves.
>>
I'm worried because this basically means the EU would have control over French army.
Which is the only real army left in there.
>>
>>80957378
France is nothing more than Germany's poodle. He who has the money has the power, and that would be Germany.
>>
>>80958351
Goat fucking Muslims to begin with.
>>
>>80968855
I'm noping the hell out of this.
Our political leaders would be committing political suicide if they ever did any military action because Germany said so.
Hell, we fucking noped out of Irak because it had nothing to do with 9/11.
>>
Not really worried. UK leaving seriously undermines the entire EU project. Its such a huge blow to the whole concept of a union that i think it has essentially started the end of the EU. Other Eurosceptic countries will voice their desire for an in out vote. Some will get it too. More and more and more countries will leave after this.

It will take decades for the whole thing to totally unravel though
>>
>>80967829
hugo was the boss after all
>>
>>80969983
That he was.
>>
Germany starting shit once again. Why do women think they know what the fuck they are doing when it comes to war. Oh well they will learn soon enough.
>>
>>80956774
Interesting fantasy history.
>>
>>80958351
Stationed in uppity member states to keep the peace.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.