[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did Matt mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: 1468496607429[1].png (377 KB, 1452x746) Image search: [Google]
1468496607429[1].png
377 KB, 1452x746
What did Matt mean by this?
>>
Matt drudge is the most influental man in america
>>
What poll is he citing? His own?
>>
>>80954672

Yeah but what poll is he citing?
>>
>>80954801
If you go to drudgereport and click on the link it will probably tell you.
>>
One that is still using registered voters, in which democrats historically have done worse than.

Wait until likely voter models and ignore both state polls and low sample size polls right now.
>>
>>80955041
it just links back to frontpage.
>>
What poll is this? wtf?
>>
>>80955842
He hasn't posted a link yet for some reason. He may be writing his own story.
>>
>>80956099
No, I think he misread the Virginia poll and he believed Trump was up in it.

Virginia poll has Hillary at 44% and Trump at 37%
>>
>>80956226
He would have changed it by now, it's probably Rasmussen
>>
File: image.png (720 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
720 KB, 750x1334
It's a new Rasmussen poll
>>
>>80957679
obviously rigged poll
clinton hasn't even started on him yet
>citing a poll this far out
kys drumpfettes
>>
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
>>
Trump is up 7%?

>Rasmussen

Oh, nothing to see here.
>>
>>80957768
>clinton hasn't even started on him yet

too busy talking to feds and judges and having her agents incite race riots
>>
>>80954489

Waiting for the Leftists to come out of the woodwork saying the poll isn't legit despite Hillary was winning it earlier
>>
>>80957861
>>80957768
Regardless the accuracy of the poll, Rasmussen had Trump consistently rising over the past three weeks, which is something to be said.
But no chance he's up seven points.
>>
> Clinton is now the candidate with the bigger gender gap problem. She leads by eight points among women voters, but Trump posts a 21-point lead among men.

>The Republican continues to lead among those 40 and over, but the candidates are now tied among younger voters. Still, those under 40 are also far more likely than their elders to like another candidate or be undecided.

Hillary is feeling the BERN
>>
>>80957768
You do realize Hillary was winning in the Rasmussen poll earlier last month?
>>
>>80957768
I know this is bait but Hillary has already spent millions attacking Trump while Trump has spent almost nothing on her.
>>
>>80958162

Which showed how badly Trump was doing. Rasmussen oversamples Republicans to the point of making them unreliable. They were the only polling company that consistently showed Romney winning for example.
>>
>>80954489
Oh look, poll aggregates.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
>>
>>80958604
you gotta thank bernie for that.. he's such a mercenary.
>>
People don't want another four years of this shit. Shills BTFO
>>
>>80958439

you mean like how ALL the others oversample demoncrats?
>>
>>80958604

>aggregates of mostly democrat polled people is somehow more accurate

fuck off jew.
>>
>>80957768
>clinton hasn't even started on him yet
Yea barely anyone has said anything negative about him yet
>>
File: 1468439809553.jpg (298 KB, 970x727) Image search: [Google]
1468439809553.jpg
298 KB, 970x727
>>80958604
hello schlomo.
do you know we hate outsider kikes in here?
>>
>>80957861
The polls are close when they skew Democrat, but Trump has a sizable lead when they skew Republican... sounds like a landslide victory in the works
>>
File: t3_4ssa4m[1].jpg (122 KB, 1050x648) Image search: [Google]
t3_4ssa4m[1].jpg
122 KB, 1050x648
>>80960093
>>
Rasmussen is almost never right, but Trump is going up in all other polls so it's at least indicative of a trend.
>>
>>80958604
A 3.1 lead is pretty horrible for Clinton, especially when it comes at her polling strength of national opinion.
>>
>>80960269
I don't understand a lot of those polls, even with slight Democrat leanings, because the only group Clinton consistently outperforms Trump with are Democrats, while she at best ties him with Independents and of course loses Republicans, and since Independents outnumber both Rs and Ds, then that should logically give Trump the advantage, but that isn't weighted in the polls so it's not really clear how he stands when you check for the voter % that each group represents, because it should at least be slightly, if not moderately more in his favor.

Plus the hilariously stupid polls that show 0% support for Trump from blacks in some states, which is clearly wrong and shouldn't even be included in the final result for being so moronic.
>>
looks like crooked clinton is finally starting to crash. you can't keep lyin' forever
>>
>>80955615
>>80955842
>>80956099

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
>>
>>80962435
Bill Clinton enjoyed a measure of popularity after his presidency, mainly because Newt arm-twisted him into some very sane policies designed to reduce the size of government. [The GOP went off the rails with impeachment, because people were generally happy with the way things were going]

Hillary talks like a queer studies major and it's only working on those who are steadfast in the SJW religion, or are blue-pilled plantationized minorities.
>>
>>80954489
I think he means I need to go buy lots of assault rifles and ammo because if this bitch is president, our country is fucked.
>>
I'm worried about Donald.
I feel he might commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head multiple times.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.