[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHEN DID AMERICA STOP BEING GREAT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (638 KB, 2600x1860) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
638 KB, 2600x1860
>Around what time/year did it all go down the toilet?
>>
Really, it was a constant battle, as we were trying to get out from under the thumb of the central bankers since before we decided to break off into our own country.

But I would say it really took a turn for the worse in terms of public character around the early 1900s when the machinations of the proto-communist Prussians really started to take hold.
>>
How are we dicked? We have the most nationalist candidate running in a long time.

Furthermore, Obama's balls were chopped off all the way back in 2010. The one entity causing any cucking right now is the Supreme Court.
>>
>>80953882
After the Cold War ended and leftists were able to say "it's current year, the Cold War is over" when accused of being a pinko after spouting a bunch of leftist drivel.
>>
America died when JFK did
>>
>>80953882
Right around the time Bush was elected. It's been all downhill from there
>>
>>80954120
>We have the most nationalist candidate running in a long time

....who has an 80% chance of not getting elected
>>
>>80954375
>(((Nate Silver)))
>>
>>80953882

Around 1960, when the hippies and liberals starting to show up.
>>
>>80953882
Somewhere between JFK assassination and Reagan being shot.

What do you know, George Bush Sr is tied to both of these occurrences. What are the odds?
>>
>>80954439
you're deluding yourself if you expect Trump to win. He has a chance but Hillary is far more likely to be the next president
>>
>>80953882
America died when Ted Kennedy destroyed the country forever with the immigration act of 1965
>>
>>80954549
>you killed my brother
>now I'll kill your whole country
Wise man
>>
>>80953882
when you started posting
>>
>>80954534
I wouldn't be so sure. On a person to person level the pro-Trump energy is unreal. A surprising number of blue party die-hards I've talked to are closet Trump fetishists, although a lot of them live in places where their votes won't really matter.
>>
>>80953882
Immigration act of 1965
>>
carter years
>>
>>80955371
This this this
>>
>>80953882
Gradual decline since the 60s. That when moral degeneracy really started, but illegal immigration really started ramping up in the 80s. The united states is going to hell.
>>
>>80953882

The 90s were the peak. 9/11 was the clear turning point. Since then everything has been speeding the descent. Smart phones, mass Internet, social media, gay marriage, nigger president.
>>
>>80953882
The south secedes from a political union which has now appointed a known northern industrialist colluder, which the entire south abstained from even allowing on the ballot, who put forward tariffs to purposefully put southern economies under over 70%of the countries burden while still being a minority.

Obviously this sparks the civil war where Lincoln basically says looting the economic assets of the south is perfectly legal through the emancipation proclamation, meaning the union would not have to compensate southerners for such damaging constitutional change. And to top it off, Lincoln puts forward the 14th amendment which redefines Citizenship to being lower case "citizens" meaning that instead of being a sovereign individual pertaining to the self determined laws of a sovereign state, voluntarily within the union, you are now beholden to the foreign determined laws of the federal government of the entire union.

Lincoln was possibly the route of all the constitutional degradation that has culminated to what we see today in America,he not only justified stealing the assets of Citizens, he also redefined what it meant to be a citizen, no longer are you an individual independent of the federal government abiding by the laws you yourself have put in place in your immediate locality, no, now the power lies primarily with the supreme power of the federal government.

The war was not about slavery. slavery could have easily been paid for, which would have been the moral thing to do, slaves would be free as pertained to the constitution, and those who invested in them under the laws of the government , that were valid until not too long ago ,would be compensated. The war was about degrading sovereignty of the states and control over the individual.
>>
>>80954534
>Hillary is far more likely to be the next president
Elaborate.
>>
I would say around 1600s
Shit was way nice before them white folks
>>
>>80956911
Women and minorities hate Trump. And posting a youtube video of Latino trump supporter won't change anything. No, legal immigrants do not like him.
>>
>>80953882
September 11, 2001
>>
>>80957202
>No, legal immigrants do not like him.
Two-edged sword, actually.

Those that "did" the time and work, are actually often disgruntled with illegal aliens, as they are automatically thrown into the same mix with them.
>>
>>80953882
Around ~2000
>>
>>80957334
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-hispanic-voters-223845

The vast majority of latinos prefer Clinton
>>
>>80953882
late clinton, bush, obama
>>
America was already going to shit in the 90's. Manufacturing was fucked, inner cities were burning. The economy was a very sick man being propped up by the tech boom and service jobs.

The last time America was truly healthy was in the late 60's, before the steel industry collapse in Ohio. From what I've heard from parents and other sources, you could basically walk into a factory as an 18 year old kid and come out with a middle class career.
>>
>>80953882

when?

when we gave women the right to vote
>>
>>80955284
Yup. I can't get enough of the mother fucker. He's so fucking awesome and it's why the Jews tried to demonize him. They knew people like us would love him that much.
>>
9/11/2001
>>
>>80955284
I'm probably one of those dems. Before Trump I would never have even considered voting for a republican.
>>
>>80953882
>Women's suffrage
>Federal Reserve
>Department of Education
>IRS

1920s, OP.
>>
>>80958177
What happened on the 9th of November?

>>80958062
His daughter and grandson are Jews, and he is pro-Israel. He has multiple jews involved in the running of his campaign
>>
When the liberals went crazy and took office.
>>
>>80958217
I switched from registered democrat to independent like two decades ago, but this is the first time I even thought about changing to republican on the thought of being able to vote in the primary. Fortunately Trump wrecked it in my late-voting state.
>>
File: 1467692673246.jpg (114 KB, 596x496) Image search: [Google]
1467692673246.jpg
114 KB, 596x496
>>80953882
Is Canada going to make it Ameribro, I just want one more good war beside you guys. We can still be uncucked.
>>
>>80954282
basically this
>>
>>80953882

>>
America stopped being great once it stopped celebrating its history and began shaming its citizens with it.

I can't list a specific date as to when it happened, but I'd probably say somewhere between the last moon landing and the fall of the berlin wall. I suspect this is right around where peak nationalism occurred.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.