[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://kotaku.com/pokemon-go-could- be-a-death-sentence-for-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_10.jpg (166 KB, 920x1002) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_10.jpg
166 KB, 920x1002
http://kotaku.com/pokemon-go-could-be-a-death-sentence-for-a-black-man-1783388743

>There is a statistically disproportionate chance that someone could call the police to investigate me for walking around in circles in the complex.
>There is a statistically disproportionate chance that I would be approached by law enforcement with fear or aggression, even when no laws have been broken.
>There is a statistically disproportionate chance that I will be shot while reaching for my identification that I always keep in my back right pocket.
>There is a statistically disproportionate chance that more shots will be fired and I will be dead before any medical assistance is available.

really makes you think, hmmm?
>>
>>80953826
Well gee, if niggers stop acting like niggers it would give the cops less incentives to shoot them.

Blacks should be angry at niggers ruining the fun for everyone.
>>
>>80953826

>shitaku

don't give them any clicks
>>
>>80953826
this truly makes me ponder
>>
>>80953826
It doesn't make me think anymore because we discuss this same shitty article everyday multiple times.
>>
>>80957371
Pretty much.

If you don't want to be treated like a criminal, maybe stop dressing, talking and behaving like a criminal.
If you are really so afraid, ditch your baggy pants and hoodie for properly fitting jeans and a button down shirt.

Tada, people don't immediately think you are a drug dealer anymore.
>>
File: 1465305530421.jpg (184 KB, 810x744) Image search: [Google]
1465305530421.jpg
184 KB, 810x744
How about you stop playing pokemon like a manchild.
>>
>>80953826
>unsourced opinion
>THOSE R THE FACTS !!!1
>>
>kotaku
NEVER
FORGETTI
>>
File: video_games_current_year.png (311 KB, 818x597) Image search: [Google]
video_games_current_year.png
311 KB, 818x597
>>80953826
Leave video games out of your neurotic identity politics.
>>
>>80953826
Well maybe niggers should stop acting like niggers?!
>>
File: feminists in video games.jpg (701 KB, 821x1860) Image search: [Google]
feminists in video games.jpg
701 KB, 821x1860
>>80958031
>not posting the whole version
A
FUCKING
ALCOHOL
>>
>>80953826

doesnt make you think

blacks have earned the reputation that warrants such caution and pre-emptive action

sucks to be them
>>
>>80953826
I think Gawker isn't dying fast enough.
>>
>>80953826
>linking to kotaku
>2016
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 480x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 480x405
>>80953826
I wish the Internet was never invented.
>>
>>80953826
>neither had committed a crime that was punishable by death nor did they put any officer's lives at risk
Lies, Sterling was grappling with police and reaching for his gun when he was shot.
>Then in the same week, police officers in Dallas were killed at an otherwise peaceful protest
Oh yeah, otherwise peaceful, aside from the mass shooting. That's like saying some Jews died in otherwise humane concentration camps. You can totally characterize the protest as peaceful, once you disregard the single defining attribute of it.
>>
>Be black
>Live in a nice hood
>One rainy day see a young dindu loitering near a recently built unoccupied house
>Think it's highly suspicious
>Find out later the house got broken into
>Last night
>Saw a light skinned likely white man dragging a suitcase in the middle of the street at 3am
>Thought nothing off it

Kotaku is right, us Americans are bigoted racists.
>>
>>80953826
Stupid groids still can't get through that thick, primate skull that if they would just stop chimping out while they are being arrested they might not get shot.
Of course this implies taking responsibility for your own actions, so I guess it's a lost cause with the average thug nigger.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.