[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Getting married and having kids in the 21st century is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1462533387296.jpg (71 KB, 800x568) Image search: [Google]
1462533387296.jpg
71 KB, 800x568
>Getting married and having kids in the 21st century is a trap and your beloved wife will soon cuck you, divorce you and live off alimony
>Living alone and not having kids is a degenerate jewish plot to slowly kill and replace the white race
For fuck's sake, what do I do?
>>
>>80953093
Invent the artificial womb. With it we can also through genetic altering create truly pure white children by reversing the damage that has already been done to our genes by racemixing
>>
>>80953093
does france even has french people in it at this point?
>>
>>80953093
Move to Israel and get a qt conservative half jewish Gf
>>
paternity tests are literally illegal in your country, just knock up married women
>>
>>80953239
No the ban on paternity testing did away with that pretty well
>>
>>80953093
idk friend getting married here is no trap
i plan it when both my gf and i finally finish college (gonna be fighting the white plague then as well)
>>
>>80953239
Did you watch the Euro? There is your answer.
>>
You could find a conservative wife, but you're french so she would probably hate you.

IMHO if you can find a grad student that would be ideal. Low self-esteem, intelligent, not many partners, will have time for kids while in school
>>
Marriage is fine provided you take proper precautions and maintain your own pride.

Nobody can have power over you in a relationship unless you give it to them. Ignore the retard MGTOW's who only think like that because they can't get laid.
>>
>>80953093
He's gonna get hit by that stick
>>
Marriage is fine if you're not a beta cuck
>>
>>80953093

Do what I do: marry, but don't have kids

it's the golden path
>>
>>80953093
Only answer is to cuck someone else, preferably a sandkip.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.