[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING... PRESIDENTIAL RACE TIED IN NEW CBS/NYT POLL...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: poll.gif (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
poll.gif
27 KB, 200x200
CBS / New York Times poll shows a tied race for the presidency, Clinton loses last month's lead --

Clinton 40
Trump 40
>>
When 3rd party candidates are included, race remains tied --
Clinton 36
Trump 36
Johnson 12
Other/Don't Know/ Won't Vote 16
>>
CRASH: Only 28% of Americans now believe Hillary Clinton is "Honest and Trustworthy," per CBS / New York Times poll, down from 47% last year.
>>
>>80952745
no one cares fag, drumpf will lose in december
>>
>>80952745
Kek, come back when your meme candidate is actually ahead of Hillary.
>>
Trump will win
R
U
M
P
>>
The nationwide poll was conducted July 8 to 12 on cellphones and landlines among 1,358 registered voters. The margin of sampling error is plus or minus three percentage points for all voters.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-poll.html
>>
>>80952882
>Clinton has only been losing lead in polls
>Trump has only been gaining
>It's only July
>Trump will still lose
You're cute, Greece. Pay your debnts.
>>
>>80952882
>december

I hope he wins the Christmas raffle
>>
Last month, Clinton led Trump in this exact poll by 6 points.
>>
>>80952882
Pay denbts olive nigger
>>
>>80952882
>december
You don't even know what you're talking about.
>>
>>80952794
No Stein?
That likely means that with 3rd parties Trump is in the lead.
>>
Trump is good at building and growing momentum. Hillary's camp is probably nervous af right now. With the Convention next week. The Republican Convention is going to be way more entertaining, and Trump is counting on that. The Republican Party is just more interesting and Game of Thrones like in general. More people will watch Trump's convention. I bet Trump kills Hillary in the ratings. That will fuel Trump for a while.
>>
>>80952882
Get off the public wifi Ahmed. You will never immigrate to America.
>>
>>80952882
pay debnts
>>
>>80952745
>The candidates are about even on the issue of trade
>and he has pulled even with her on handling terrorism and national security.

It's amazing how powerful the brainwashing is in the US.
How could these figures ever be true.
>>
>>80952882
That's fine, as long as he wins in November
>>
>>80953416
literally all he needs to do is stand back and watch hillary bleed support, which is basically what he has been doing since that pulse tweet
>>
File: poll-1468359773297.png (155 KB, 617x497) Image search: [Google]
poll-1468359773297.png
155 KB, 617x497
>>80952745
I came.
>>
File: Hillary-yelling.png (155 KB, 328x323) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-yelling.png
155 KB, 328x323
Mrs. Clinton has largely based her campaign on lifting the economic fortunes of a middle class that has felt squeezed after nearly 15 years of stagnant wages, a message that should fit with the current climate.

Yet voters increasingly view Mrs. Clinton as less able to fulfill that economic promise. Last month, those polled were evenly split on whether Mrs. Clinton or Mr. Trump would do a better job handling the economy and jobs.

Now, 52 percent said Mr. Trump would be better, compared with 41 percent for Mrs. Clinton.
>>
File: plol9.png (249 KB, 1013x474) Image search: [Google]
plol9.png
249 KB, 1013x474
What did he mean by this
>>
>>80952745
>Spend 10x more money than Trump
>Lose your lead in the polls
fucking ALL OF MY KEKS

I can't wait for the moment Trump mocks her for wasting all that money.
>>
>>80952913
>>80952882
Come back with a screen shot of your pay check from CTR, and a 50 word assay why did you decide to betray your people.

>>80953796
He also needs to be fucking careful about what comes out of his mouth.

Imagine this election without the gaffe with the KKK question, and punishing women for abortions (yes I know he meant something else, whatever no one cares now, the media got to do their damage).
I think everything is open till we get to the debates, in such a clutch election these are going to play a key role.
>>
>>80952882
>increasingly_nervous_man.jpg
>>
>>80954039

Maybe a leak? No link to such a poll
>>
>>80953867
You know, it's inevitable that before long, someone will take the technology from that deep dream dog-finding AI and create a program that will find dicks in any image it's presented with.
You'll do until then, though.
>>
>>80952745
If they are saying it's tied that means Trump is winning.
>>
File: Obama-Consensus.jpg (232 KB, 800x675) Image search: [Google]
Obama-Consensus.jpg
232 KB, 800x675
>>80953089

>Trump has only been gaining

Clearly you don't understand how polling numbers work.

Trump has not been gaining at all. He has consistently polled between 35-42%. He is stagnant.

Hillary has polled fairly consistently between 43-50%. When Hillary's numbers drop it doesn't mean that Trump is 'gaining' or 'surging', it means he is being consistent and Hillary is losing ground.

Combined these numbers only make up 80% of people polled. Unfortunately, that's not how actual elections work. 100% of voters will vote for someone, and Jill/Johnson will not make up 20% of the vote.

Trump is unlikely to gain any new voters prior to the convention, and unless he announces an entire cabinet on Friday instead of just a VP, it is unlikely that he will gain many votes afterward.

With Trump as the GOP nominee, this entire election swings on how much people can't stand Hillary. She is dipping now because bernie supporters are holding on to him, and the FBI thing pissed people off.

The Media will go all-in for Hillary after the convention and it will be a 100% anti-Trump episode. They're not interested in anything bad she has to say no matter how retarded.

>Example: Pic related was said, out loud, by Obama in Dallas. It sums up the entire failure of the Obama presidency in one sentence. The media reported Bush 'dancing'.
>>
>>80954520

Not really, why?
>>
>>80954740
>Combined these numbers only make up 80% of people polled. Unfortunately, that's not how actual elections work. 100% of voters will vote for someone

Not really.
>>
File: 1466746152825.webm (1 MB, 654x480) Image search: [Google]
1466746152825.webm
1 MB, 654x480
>>80952882
>>
>>80954740
Thank you for correcting the record. Also good work saying Trumps stagnating while Clinton is consistent when talking about the exact same thing.
>>
>>80954740
>and Jill/Johnson will not make up 20% of the vote.

>implying every undecided person would vote for 3rd party.

In reality 3rd parties always under performed compared to the polls, for obvious reasons. It would be a miracle if Jill+ Johnson brake 5%.
>>
>>80955017

that raccoon looks like it's blind there at the end.
>>
>>80955265
Which candidate do the Jews not like?
>>
>>80955422
Trump
>>
File: trump hillary logo.webm (767 KB, 1060x604) Image search: [Google]
trump hillary logo.webm
767 KB, 1060x604
Drudge says a poll just came out saying Trump 44% - Clinton 37%!

HILLARY CLINTON BTFO
>>
>>80955531
I support trump and even this is making me think...
>>
>>80952882
>his debnts are so bad he even thinks elections are late
>>
>>80955422
Hi Mongoria!
>>
>>80955499
But the Jew in here clearly likes him.

What gives?

Also
>polling with just population rather than Electoral College
>>
>>80955335
>MoE 3.6
>>
>>80955422
Which Jews?
Most of the US Jews are leftists, so they go for Hillary.
About 10% of the US Jews are orthodox Jews and they prefer Trump.
In Israel the majority heavily favors Trump.
>>
>>80954811
most of Hillary's lead comes from people who don't vote, millenials and minorities.
>>
>>80956169
>In Israel the majority heavily favors Trump.
Wew lad.

Muh David Duke and Jared Taylor candidate.
>>
>>80954886

100% of people who show up to vote in an election will vote for someone.

You're not going to have an informal vote of 15-20%. Even in Australia, where voting is compulsory, we have an informal vote of <5%. Those 'undecided voters' will land somewhere, because polls are only conducted on registered voters, and they ask if someone intends to vote at this election.

Trump is stagnant. He consistently cannot break through the 45% mark. Hillary has regularly been above that point.

Trump needs to calm down on the bullshit like the Saddam nonsense, and the Frozen DVD jew cover.

People are desperate to vote for ANYONE but Hillary. Trump just has to not fuck it up and keep the pressure on hillary to collapse her support.
>>
>>80956361
U N C O M M O N
remember, your average Jew =/= your globalist jew.

also, trump is the only candidate in support of israel.
>>
>>80956052
>The Jews clearly like him
>media is 90% Jewish owned and spends at least 15 hrs a day bashing him
>>
>>80956349
1300/1600 polled were registered voters.
Blacks have the same voting % as Whites. Hispanics vote at about half the rate of Whites, but that's usually factored in the polls (at least it is in the polls where such data is published).

From the Primary season I found this pollster to be alright.
Honestly they could easily be underestimating Trump, the level of uncertainty in this election is very high.
If Blacks come out at lower numbers on elections day than they did for Obama... that changes the results.
If Whites come out at higher rates? This changes the results as well.
If Hispanics come at higher rate... you got my idea.

Too much uncertainty, so polls can't be accurate.

>>80956361
>Muh David Duke and Jared Taylor candidate.

Yeah, propaganda doesn't work too well here. won't say it has zero effect, but few here trust the news agencies.
>>
>>80956361
>flag

BUILD WALL
>>
>>80955531
but das rassmussen niga
>>
>>80954740
fuck off shill
>>
File: hcdt1.jpg (35 KB, 654x326) Image search: [Google]
hcdt1.jpg
35 KB, 654x326
Saw this when I woke up - made me smile.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.