[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens if she wins? What are you going to do? Tbqh im getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Hillary-Clinton1.jpg (35 KB, 485x340) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Clinton1.jpg
35 KB, 485x340
What happens if she wins? What are you going to do? Tbqh im getting real scared knowing shes most likely going to win
>>
>>80951202
Hahahahahaha!
She has a snowball's chance in hell. Just so you know, I'm not a Trump supporter.
There is a reason Hillary controls every interview and public engagement. She has a hard time remaining calm when she is confronted. All it will take is one bad interview where she throws a temper tantrum and it is caught on film. The Republicans won't have to run it in ads because the media will turn it into a meme.
>>
Grab sks and go innawoods.
>>
>>80951951
>increasingly nervous man
did you just suggest hillary will lose because the media will turn on her because of some bad interview? after they donĀ“t give a fuck about her lying and killing? that denial is actually hillarious.
>>
>>80951951
I can't wait for her to say "THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES DON'T UNDERSTAND THE NECESSITY OF MY REIGN!"
>>
lol her eyes really don't point in the same direction
>>
>>80952798

Think he's saying she has so many skeletons in the closet, she makes pol pot look like a normie.

When confronted with them, she gets real annoyed. The recent response to the email question was a good example, you can see she's livid and she wasn't even pressed on that.
>>
File: 1464546853567.jpg (3 MB, 2280x3345) Image search: [Google]
1464546853567.jpg
3 MB, 2280x3345
Guys, I figured it out. Hillary made the mistake of looking directly into Medusa's eyes. That's why she can't see straight.

Hillary a strong wymon who can survive Medusa and don't need no man.
>>
>>80951202
>What happens if she wins?
From the looks of it? WW3

Here is hope you don't live too close to a big city, or one of the nuclear armament sites.
>>
File: Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz.jpg (85 KB, 670x409) Image search: [Google]
Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz.jpg
85 KB, 670x409
>>80953415
>>
File: supreme-court-ginsburg.jpg (31 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
supreme-court-ginsburg.jpg
31 KB, 750x499
>>80953415
Similar facial features.
>>
>>80951202
sage the shill thread.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.