[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Austria Mirsad Omerovic was sentenced to 20 years of prison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7
File: mirsad omerovic.jpg (40 KB, 700x405) Image search: [Google]
mirsad omerovic.jpg
40 KB, 700x405
In Austria Mirsad Omerovic was sentenced to 20 years of prison for getting potential recroits into touch with ISIS.

One other thing on the list of offenses was incitement of murder, because on his youtube-channel he was encouraging people to support or join ISIS.

This is the one that made me think. Regarding freedom of speech, shouldn't you be able to say anything, even "hey guys, go out and murder" without fear of prosecution?
>>
>faction you are at war with should be allowed to tell people in your country to join the faction and murder your countrymen
wew lad AUSTRIA YES SO TOLERANT
>>
>>80951160
so freedom of speach is a luxury of peaceful periods?
>>
File: 1464772921281.jpg (89 KB, 720x776) Image search: [Google]
1464772921281.jpg
89 KB, 720x776
>>80951353
You fucking cuck, we should kill our enemies, not let them recruit more troops in our own countries.
>>
File: 5235234234262.png (946 KB, 634x803) Image search: [Google]
5235234234262.png
946 KB, 634x803
Is he Bosnian?

I read about a Bosnian who recruited teenage Bosniak qt3.14s and they ended up getting gangraped
>>
>>80951497
he is in prison for trying to recruit people and I approve of that.

But the other thing: Making youtube videos. His offense against the law about incitement of murder, were his youtube videos.
Should a video of you talking into a camera be able to be a crime?
>>
>>80949907
Yes you should have the free speech to say go out and murder. But active recruiting for a terrorist organisation isn't good for anyone.
>>
>>80949907
It's illegal to threaten the state. You can criticize the government all you want because it doesn't hurt them at all. If you actually threaten their power, they have no issues with taking you political prisoner
>>
>>80952020
oh and fuck islam fuck the fucking faggots to hell.
>>
>>80951521
I can't find anything that says he is bosnian, but he was preaching in the bosnian community and he was cooperating with the "bosnian cell".

so I guess he is...
but he has austrian citizenship.
>>
>>80949907
just one of the many long-term effects of the rapefugee-influx during the Yugo-Wars.

Take a look, because that's how it will be in 20 to 25 years, when the second generation of the current rapefugee-influx will start their assault.
>>
>>80951936
They can't jail him exclusively "because he was recruiting Isis members" because there is no law that prohibits you from being a terrorist apologist. There are though laws agains incitement of violence and hate speech, hence he fell under those laws.
>>
>>80951936
If he was a mob boss giving direct orders to a subordinate to go kill someone should he be guilty of something? Most people, and all countries, believe so.
>>
>>80952302
I thought Bosniaks were cool guys that didnt even wear hijabs, why do I keep hearing about radicalization from them. I don't hear the same from their Muslim Balkan neighbors the Albanians
>>
>>80949907
No.
>>
>>80949907

I dunno.

Black Lives Matter and outlets like Salon/Huff Post seem to be free to do it.
>>
>>80949907
shouldn't walking into a bank and saying "put the fucking money in the bag or I'll blow your brains out" be protected under free speech?

Why am I not surprised that free speech confuses Europeans so much
>>
>>80952064
but SHOULD it be like that?
>>
>>80949907
his cousin or other relevant (am not sure) lives in my neighborhood, should I be scared?
>>
>>80949907
sauce
>>
>>80952590
Of course not, but that's how society works. This has always been true. The powerful actively try to stay powerful, remember that that process is always happening
>>
>>80952434
I guess the majority of bosniaks are still like that, but Omerovic is a salafist, they are quite radical...
>>
File: bait.gif (327 KB, 1000x773) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
327 KB, 1000x773
>>80949907
>shouldn't you be able to say anything, even "hey guys, go out and murder" without fear of prosecution?
>>
>>80952558
well yeah. if you don't bring a gun or any other means to impose your will on the staff of the bank...
yeah, you shouldn't go to jail for that.

if you do point a gun around, it's not what you say that's the problem.
>>
File: 1456964064670.jpg (5 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
1456964064670.jpg
5 KB, 274x184
>>80949907
Austrian justice system trying to win sympathy and trust with 'right - wing' population.

After the annulled election and basic 'Lügenpresse' stuff they don't want to end up like France or the US where theres serious riots and shit.

tl;dr is damage control.
>>
>>80949907

>Mirsad Omerovic

diaspora btfo
>>
>>80953352
not to mention the "Austro Jihadist" had been acquitted before
http://www.oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/wien/Skandal-Urteil-spricht-Hass-Prediger-frei/179394440
>>
>>80952394
Austrian laws? Because incitement of murder was on the list, but recruitment is what he was sentenced for.
>>
>>80949907

why can't we just microwave that mudbeard
>>
>>80951521

cleaning the gene pool right there
>>
>>80952419
true, but that differs quite a bit from adressing an anonymous youtube audience in general.
I mean look at any thread here on /pol/, at some point someone is going to call for murder of some group or individual.
Should that be a crime?
>>
>>80952693
I don't know, depends... If Mirsad was the black sheep in the family - no.
If your neighbor is the black sheep also no.
If they are both representative of their family - yes.
>>
>>80949907
No.

There's limits to free speech.
Certain kind of threats can get the police knocking at your door, because you're violating certain laws.

You're free to say whatever the fuck you want, but certain phrases can have reprecussions.
If you were at an airport and went on a nice akbar-speach, you'd have security up your ass in a minute, despite just operating within free speech.

>tl:dr free speech isn't completey free. We just like to say it is.
>>
>>80949907
Oh, you do have freedom to say whatever you want. More importantly, the people around you have the freedom to act accordingly.
>>
>>80949907
It is okay to call for murder, as long as you are calling for murdering the right people, and this goatfucker was recruiting for our enemies, to kill us, so we should not jail him, but murder him, along with every single person, men, women, and child from his religion, also kill every race where his stupid religion is dominant, to prevent a similiar one from popping up in the void.
>>
>>80952731
Heard it earlier on the radio.

here is one, that at least mentions both points.
for example: http://diepresse.com/home/panorama/oesterreich/5049832/20-Jahre-Haft-fur-Prediger-im-Grazer-JihadistenProzess

or just google his name or his preacher name "Ebu Tejma".
>>
>>80954229
it isn't, but should it be?
>>
>>80949907

his cousin or other relevant lives in my neigbourhood... should I be scared?
>>
>>80954234
By "act accordingly" do you mean "kill because he said so"
or "kill him because of what he said"?
>>
deport him ffs
>>
Freedom of speech is the freedom to not be prosecuted for your views and thoughts, not saying everything you want.
>>
>>80954760
nah.
>>
>>80954958
can't, he's an austrian citizen...
>>
File: 1448314697459.jpg (318 KB, 1247x828) Image search: [Google]
1448314697459.jpg
318 KB, 1247x828
>>80952815
All Islamists are radical because Islam is by its very nature radical, but like volcanoes, there's dormant types and there's active types.
>>
>Tutin "Bazschnyak"
kek
>>
this informative song might help you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Znb8dRascg
>>
Has Austria had its real election yet?
>>
>>80955239
>Islam by its very nature is radical.

You mean "religions", don't you? It isn't just Islam.
>>
File: oh snap.jpg (6 KB, 176x234) Image search: [Google]
oh snap.jpg
6 KB, 176x234
Et erit duplum super dubs IV energon cubi.
>>
>>80954760
Look, you cannot prevent speech, in the literal way, unless with some censoring brain chip or some future tech, so technically every one can say whatever they want. BUT practicaly, there are plenty of limits, you will get punished if you lie in court, cause panic with something like yelling fire in a crowded space when there is no fire, our just yelling at inapropriate places, causing noise complaint, harassing people.

There should be only one dominant group be allowed to live in the same area (continent, and later planet), and then there are no problems with speech, because you don't lie to the ones you like, you don't harass the ones you like, etc..

Freedom of speech was invented because of sandniggers like him, to prevent them to behead you because calling out their delusions, and insulting their imaginary friends, or the other way to help the hook nosed bastards from escaping the cross where they belong because their lies.

Freedom of speech term is to vague, but to be more precise it should be freedom to criticise and call out bullshit, because lying and causing unnecessary chaos is still fucking wrong and should be punished.
>>
>>80955764
by sandniggers "like him" I meant the sandnigger posted in the thread pic, not the norvegian guy you replied
>>
>>80955496
kinda, but it has to be repeated...
>>
>>80955209
austria you say, eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hOLm_k6eCs
>>
>>80951353
Yes, it is. Check Schmitt's work on the state of exception.
>>
>>80955764
>because you don't lie to the ones you like, you don't harass the ones you like

nonsense, have you never lied to your mother? or harassed a girl you liked, because that was the only way to get her attention?

Also, why would you think you'd like all people in your group? If you ever had a rival, he was probably a lot like you, and you hated him more for it.
>>
>>80952434
Bosnian mujahedeen fought in the Balkan wars.

Bosnia is the European HQ of Daesh.
>>
>>80949907
The soviet constitution of 1936 guarantees youк freedom of speech. Not your freedom after you made that speech comrade.
>>
>>80956905
Well there are differences between a childrens lie and fraud on nationcripling level, and I did not "harass" anyone to get attention ever, you sound like a degenerate. And I can respect a rival that is like me, I hate if the rival get something over me, but I would not fuck them over in a way I deem immoral. And I fucking hate lying, even hate unsincere politeness, or unsincere greeting habits, these all could go away if everybody would have the same mentality I have, and don't have to tolerate anything.
>>
>>80957418
great, let's say you truly are a saint. You wouldn't cheat or lie or harm anyone, not even in the most dire situations.
Can you say that of everyone in your group? Even of everyone in your family? You hating insincere politeness probably means, that you face it quite a lot.
>>
>>80949907
Incitement is never protected by freedom of speech, for it is not speech. Austrian Ahmed was not expressing an opinion of his own, he was encouraging other people to break the law - very different thing.
>>
>>80959060
You are right on that, many of my family are shit in one way or another, but they are shit because they got brainwashed by leftist and jews, without the jews being allowed to lie, and influence white people (including my family) they would not be like that.

Without jewish lies we would not have lost WW1, we would not have lost most of our country, we would not have suffered over 50 years of communism, we would not be poor, of females would be less brainwashed, the family unit would be preserved, there would be no jewish pushed alcoholism and jewish pushed tobacco smoking, there would be no jewish invited invaders, there would be no jewish preserved gypsies that drain our resources, all problems are mostly the fault of unrestricted jewish lies. And jews are a proof that you can't have an other race live along yours even with similiar tone of skin, without your race suffering.
>>
>>80952434
There are areas in Bosnia where Saudis (and Qataris I think) have dropped some serious cash building mosques plating their salafist imams and other shit. So the radicalism rises. I think the guns for the Brussels and Paris attacks came from Bosnia. Plus, the post Yugoslavian wars already mentioned where MENA mujahedin came in Bosnia to fight.
>>
>>80952434
Albania is slowly following too. Same MO.
>>
>>80961741
>>80961834
Remember it all because of american support.
>>
>>80962104
Yes. But It's not that the Saudis don't have their own agenda and imperial aspirations.
>>
>>80962304
Of course, but they can only do it because the US supports them, otherwise they'd still be cavemen.
>>
>>80962549
They have trouble with low oil prices but they also have investments in America and hold some of their debt. Not that if America decides to destroy them they won't be able to do it but they will take quite a hit too.
>>
>>80961741
Chechens also fought in Bosnia.
>>
>>80949907
>shouldn't you be able to say anything, even "hey guys, go out and murder" without fear of prosecution?
No. Because people will go and do that, and then say they have been told to.
Your Bosnian recruited terrorists and murderers. 20 years is a political sentence, but I think it's good he's gone.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.