[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Malaysia Flight 370
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 B, 486x500
Did they suffer the same fate?
>>
I believe it
>>
>>80947154
fuck me my ID is G0Y
>>
I miss LOST
>>
>>80947347
Not as bad as mine
>>
>>80947154
How the fuck is this a pol thread? Get lost or go to /b
>>
>>80947511
Gas niggers Muslims and Jews, Heil Hitler!
>>
>>80947613
Dont trigger the germans
>>
>>80947613
what did you mean by this samefag?
>>
>>80947511
I'm questioning the possibility of a plane crash landing on a island the world is not aware of and survive
>>
File: langoliers01.gif (375 KB, 848x642) Image search: [Google]
langoliers01.gif
375 KB, 848x642
>>80947154
22 mar 2014

Q: (L) Alright, I think that's enough on that topic. I think the topic on everybody's mind is The Plane [Malaysian Airlines Flight 370]. The plane, the plane! {Fantasy Island.}(Pierre) Where is it?

A: In well of space/time lock.

Q: (L) Well, the Chinese are certain that they have located some wreckage.

A: Any "wreckage" located under the circumstances must be seen as highly questionable.

Q: (Pierre) Was it deliberate, or was it an accident?

A: Happens when bleedthrough causes confusion.

Q: (L) Confusion of what?

A: Realms and all within.

Q: (Perceval) Seems like the confusion was evident in the change in direction of the plane, and then it disappeared into a well of time and space. (Data) Are the passengers okay on the plane?

A: Depends on how you define "okay".

Q: (Perceval) Is it a similar situation to Flight 19?

A: Yes.
>>
>>80948165

The channeling data from the "Cassiopaeans" is mediocre at best. Their channeler has a lot more in common with a cult leader than anything; sadly.

Weirdly enough that isn't the first place that i've seen the idea that flight 19 / 370 got pulled into a spacetime anomaly of some kind.
>>
>>80949836
>The channeling data from the "Cassiopaeans" is mediocre at best. Their channeler has a lot more in common with a cult leader than anything; sadly.
I reed this 5 years. very accuratly
mh370 lost 8 mar
cass public 14 mar

plane still not found
win
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.