[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens to the 2ND amendment *if* Hillary Clinton were to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 24365246.png (48 KB, 188x244) Image search: [Google]
24365246.png
48 KB, 188x244
What happens to the 2ND amendment *if* Hillary Clinton were to win? She'd be able to appoint a rabid progressive judge to the supreme court, but would she even be able to to get anything on her desk? As long as the republicans keep the house and Senate, she's basically dead in the water isn't she? Of course, if the dems. Get the majority in the House, Senate, POTUS and SCOTUS, America is fucked. It's really making me think.
>>
Never underestimate how big of a sellout politicians are. All that matters is if Hillary and her crew can bribe people better than gun manufacturers can.
>>
If Hillary can stack the court, she can just executive order the Second Amendment away, and the court will rubber stamp her. Congress will become irrelevant.
>>
>>80947350
We've already seen some of this under the Obama administration haven't we. Justice Scalias death was very fishy to me. It was swept under the rug very quickly as well.
>>
File: 1455742622756.jpg (91 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
1455742622756.jpg
91 KB, 600x468
>>80947580
Life is a tragedy either way. I didn't care about this election a tenth as much before the death of a SCJ. I was amazed Obama was blocked from a nomination and I think that would be a terrible precedent had it not been done before.

However low one must sink to prevail for your peoples...I can only be thankful it was an act done against Barry Obama of all people. God help him.

(make it /pol/ related)
>>
>>80948221
Yes. In my opinion we need to stop looking at it as Trump v Hillary and look at it as a Dem SC vs a Repub SC.
>>
>>80947013
>Hillary abolishes 2nd amendment
Fucking right wing propaganda again. Trump has zero experience running anything besides his own bankrupt companies.
>>
>>80948445
?? Hillary has been very adamant about infringing on the second, in the name of "safety."
>>
Hilary isn't going to take your precious guns away, calm down.
>>
>>80950880
If she could she absolutely would. I'm just wondering if she would be able to.
>>
>>80950880
No, she won't. She may try, but she will not succeed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.