[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Will the White Sex Rampage on London Trains Stop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 153390-sickfilth.jpg (28 KB, 620x284) Image search: [Google]
153390-sickfilth.jpg
28 KB, 620x284
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/thousands-sex-attacks-trains-victims/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUevV_Nsmzs

When will the native British white cis male stop his violent sexual rampage across public transport in London?

Wherever I go across this fair Islamic City I am beset by the terrible white pig, preying upon our innocent muslim girls.

I cannot wait till Sadiq Khan finally purges the whites from Transport for London.
>>
>>80945863

It's disgusting how white males are always at the top of the police report charts when it comes to sex crimes and rapes. It's the same all across Sweden, Germany and the UK. Gangs of white males harassing and raping women of colour. When will this madness end??? Luckily things will improve as the muslim population increases, and they bring and enforce their values, morals and ethics to culturally enrich EU countries. Only then will the mass white rape attacks end.
>>
>>80947320
No one cares what you think fritz
>>
>>80947622

What's that, Reginald Percybottom?
>>
File: 809.jpg (28 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
809.jpg
28 KB, 625x626
>>80945863
>>
Ad by (((Saatchi & Saatchi)))
>>
>>80945863
>stares at you... report it
Is the male gaze illegal in UK now?
>>
File: assaultbiscuits.png (461 KB, 882x571) Image search: [Google]
assaultbiscuits.png
461 KB, 882x571
>>80948381
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/306942/How-wolf-whistling-could-get-you-a-criminal-record

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3687983/Wolf-whistling-HATE-crime-Police-force-starts-recording-uninvited-verbal-engagement-men-women-category-racist-abuse.html

Everything is banned, except our Sharia Courts who benefit Britons immeasurably every single day of the week.
>>
File: ______________.png (522 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
______________.png
522 KB, 500x737
>>80948538
>buy a pack of digestives
>get tackled and arrested
>>
>>80948538
>>
>>80948538
That covers ear rape, but what about eye rape by the male gaze?
>>
File: rapealarm.jpg (17 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
rapealarm.jpg
17 KB, 300x200
>>80949372
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/06/johannes-paulsen/audible-rape-alarms-legal-self-defense-product-available-uk/

Contrary to popular belief, the Rape Alarm does not deter the evil rapist ciswhite man.

It will merely attract more rapists to your position, sending their bloodlust and rape urges to intense levels as they rush to your position to make it into a gang rape.
>>
>>80949628

Is this that new mobile game I've been hearing about, Muhammad GO?
>>
>>80949687
Can you find and recite all of the Hadiths and Sura's before the Mutaween come around for their weekly inspection of your knowledge of Islam?

Will you be Honorary Imam of the Brick Lane Mosque?
>>
>>80949628
lul, the sound of the rape signal going off draws rapists like blood in water draws sharks.
>>
They shouldn't be acting like only white dudes do this but yes it does happen and I do expect angry underage shut ins to tell me otherwise
>>
>>80949628
>>80951190
>we don't need police, all we need are god-fearing well-meaning citizens to protect eachother, preferably with guns!
>but signaling people around you that you're in trouble will just invite more trouble and no one will ever come to help you!
aight then
>>
>>80948538
>>80949628
Holy shit the UK is a fucking joke
>>
>>80948538
a nettle i can understand but how the fuck do you fuck someone up with a biscuit

>The Norfolk police commissioner is unhappy about the new rules

well i guess the uk isnt a TOTAL joke then i guess
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.