[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hourly reminder Trump wants to overturn Roe v. Wade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: trump_3523950b.jpg (229 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
trump_3523950b.jpg
229 KB, 620x387
Say goodbye to white America is he's elected.
>>
>>80944686
He's a Clinton plant like Sanders. It won't happen.
>>
>White America

Thats hilarious. Are you going by what police list as white?
>>
>>80944686
Relax, he won't be able to. All the evangelical christian "issues" are DOA, but republicans have to pay lip service to them to get the christcucks to vote.
>>
>>80944852
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
I KNOW RIGHT
xD
>>
>>80944940
Never know, they might just stay home. A lot of them stayed home for romney because he was a mormon.
>>
>>80944852
>Aboposting already?
>>
>>80944940
>he won't be able to

Yeah except he pick the next US Supreme Court.
>>
>>80945011
If Trump doesn't pay lip service to them, it is certain they will stay home.

They are a cancer on American politics. Fighting these unwinnable non-issues, making their "principled stands", confident that their god will prove them right in the end after they die.

Totally unconcerned with wordly victory. Fuck Christcucks.
>>
>>80945106
Meh, the GOP has treated them like their vote is guaranteed for too long. I like the idea of all the Christians staying home, if lip service is all we deserve then he doesn't even deserve that from us.
>>
>>80945044
If you think Roe vs Wade is going anywhere, you need to put down the crackpipe.

>>80945240
>them [...] their [...] we [...] us

If you would throw the election to Hillary just because nobody takes your retarded lost cause manufactured issue seriously anymore, then you deserve to be gassed. You people are fucking crypto-kikes.
>>
>>80945414
Implying that Trump isn't just as crooked as hillary. Implying that he believes any of the shit he spouts off about. Every 4 years this place gets straight up stupid.
>>
File: reddit_unmasked.jpg (90 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
reddit_unmasked.jpg
90 KB, 500x492
>>80945646
The shilling is out of control
>>
File: 1393361444848.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
1393361444848.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>80945646

If you think Trump is on the same level of crooked as Hillary, you're insane.
>>
>>80952362
I just realized that it's Boogie. He's being ironic, right?
>>
>>80952362
>Funded democratic politicians his entire life
>Dodged taxes
>Conned students 40k in exchange for future riches
>Uses donations for person expenses

And you shills believe everything that comes out of his mouth.
>>
>>80953098

I didn't even say Trump isn't crooked, do you have schools in your country? I'm not saying he is one way or the other. However, if he is crooked, he's in the minor leagues while Hillary is the Yankees of corruption.

Just because two people may both be dirty, doesn't mean they're equally so. Have you heard of the lesser of two evils?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.