[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think of flat earthers? https://www.youtube.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Dome-Main-629355.jpg (36 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Dome-Main-629355.jpg
36 KB, 590x350
what do you think of flat earthers?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBdr_8gPkCs
>>
>>80944104
Not politics.
>>
>>80944104
Attach a go pro to a balloon and track it you stupid fucking cunts, jesus christ.
>>
We know the truth
>>
>>80944104
Sometimes I think they're a false flag
>>
Lol like I believe we're flying through the galaxy but the North Star has stayed in place for a millennium I've seen its lies nasa has thrown at us and I do not accept them
>>
>>80944156
Did this with my nephew a few weeks ago with a helium balloon. You can get the kit online. I'd post the caps from the video but I'm on the phone. Not much point anyways, because I'd be accused of being 'part of the conspiracy' by the lurking flat earthers. There's a disturbing number of them, and some don't seem to be trolling.
>>
>>80944104
if water was falling off the earth how are sea levels rising like how have we not run out of water by now
>>
>>80944324
Is there any real proof of a flat earth though?
>>
>>80945205
More proof than there is of a globular earth
>>
>>80945205
no absolutely none
>>80945259
just get in plane watch a boat sail away
>>
>>80945334
>Concave Windows.
>vanishing point
>>
I'm fine with flat earthlings. Not everybody needs big tits.
>>
>>80944324
>the North Star has stayed in place for a millennium
It's not going to be the pole star in about 1000 more years.
>>
>>80944104

Conspiracy Misdirect.

Flat vs. Solid Sphere is the false dichotomy.

Earth Is Hollow!!!
>>
>>80945259
Ok, you have convinced me with your proofs. I believe in lmao. Gas the skies, space war now!
>>
>>80944989
they believe the flat earth is surrounded by a ring of ice. this picture is not an accurate representation
>>
>>80944104
I thought flat earthers think the antarctic surrounds the edge?
>>
File: flat hollow earth.jpg (2 MB, 3132x2148) Image search: [Google]
flat hollow earth.jpg
2 MB, 3132x2148
>>80944104
>what do you think of flat earthers?

They're stupid. The real shape is a flat hollow earth.
>>
>>80944104
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>80944104
I think this has to be a fucking joke.
>>
>>80944104
2nd tier trolls. The belief is easily top tier, but unfortunately they aren't loud or popular enough to get 1st tier overall IMO.
>>
File: fuckingretardd.png (17 KB, 589x174) Image search: [Google]
fuckingretardd.png
17 KB, 589x174
>>80944104
all of the """"popular"""" youtube channels dedicated to this ALL popped up at the same time. a time when We Need To Talk About Sandy Hook was getting really popular.
this nonsense is nothing more than a direct attempt to make legitimate "conspiracy theorists" look like fucking morons.
>Oh you think there was something funny that happened on 9/11?
>lmao i bet hes a flat earther
>>
>>80950253
I remember some documents proving that flat-earth was pushed to shut down conspiracies.Something huge like wikileaks, cant find it now though.Found it on pol so if everyone remembers it pls give a link
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.