[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you buy a $30 MAGA hat? What will you do with the hat when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 612x612
Did you buy a $30 MAGA hat? What will you do with the hat when Trump senpai loses :(
>>
I will use it to choke myself.
>>
>>80943385
>implying that Making America Great Again wouldn't be an even more pressing political cause if Trump loses
>>
>>80943385
Unlike the Bernouts who blew their last dollars on nothing, I will still have a hat regardless.

Protip: Trump's gonna win, quit shilling and make better use of your time.
>>
>>80943652
A hat of a looser tho
>>
File: kek.png (1 MB, 1616x724) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
1 MB, 1616x724
>>80943385
kys numale
>>
>>80943733
"loser"
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 612x612
>>80943652
But if he loses how will you wear it?

Out in public? Dedicated yard work hat?
>>
>>80943652
>Protip: Trump's gonna win, quit shilling and make better use of your time.

I can already see the Brexit repeating itself, with the left being so sure of their victory that they do not even have any plans for their potential defeat.
>>
An hero America great again
>>
Bought the $6 fake ebay one. Will use it as a gym casual hat and style it so it fades over time and look vintage
>>
>>80943385
>Did you buy a $30 MAGA hat? What will you do with the hat when Trump senpai loses :(

Keep it for round two.

There's no reason why Trump run again.
>>
>>80943733
>A hat of a looser tho

MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS
>>
i hope trump dont lose
>>
>>80944444
>>
>>80943385
Keep it. IF I was am embarrassed by it I just put it in srorage. Now what will bernie fans do with all those tattoo they got?
>>
Give to goodwills so a mexican can buy it
>>
>>80943385
Guy had a MAGA hat in at the mall today, he looked around mid 20's. He was trying to talk to people about voting for trump, I was eating while watching him get ignored by everyone and the icing on the cake was this girl walked by and said "eww." I died.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.