[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tropic of Cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: World_map_with_tropic_of_cancer.jpg (1 MB, 3630x1870) Image search: [Google]
World_map_with_tropic_of_cancer.jpg
1 MB, 3630x1870
Why is it that most civilizations below this line are complete savages compared to those north of the line? Apart from the obvious. I'm talking about native population, not colonizers. It seems that most countries below this line are always savage, stupid and violent.
>>
>>80943113
gotta bump fast
>>
>>80943113
It's a combination of two things.

One, temperate and winter-susceptible climates encourage the development of organised civilisations. The cycle of seasons force dwellers to organise, plan ahead and get ready for winter.

Two, the lateral movement of goods and ideas. It's easy enough for things like crops or certain technologies from the east to be adopted in the west, or vice-versa, because you're still in the same sort of climate band. But you can't transplant crops from the temperate zone into the tropics, or the other way, without serious problems.

This also explains the lack of advanced civilisations in the temperate southern hemisphere. The land masses south of the Tropic of Capricorn are all disjointed from one-another, making the establishment of an equivalent silk road between, say, the Inca Empire, the Khoisans and the Aboriginals basically impossible until the age of sail.
>>
>>80943113
Protip: look where all the habitable land is.
>>
geographic determinism :^)
>>
>>80943586
>>80943586
According to this theory, if you took all the population of Africaand filled, say, Sweden with all those people, then hey would suddenly, magically create a successful civilization. The truth is that 80% of intelligence is genetic. Europeans are successful because they are Europeans, not because they accidentally live in Europe.
>>
>>80943113
More like between Capricorn and Cancer.
>>
>>80943806
>>80943638
There's lots of it south of that line, so why is it the people below it are the way they are?
>>
>>80943806
Not quite my point. My point is more that, over the course of millenia, these selective pressures and other conditions in the northern reaches of the world allowed for the evolution of societies which would develop these sorts of civilisations.

If we wished to test things in your manner, what we would have to do is replace the populations of southern Europe and the Near East with individuals from the far south, then give them 2000 or so years to see how they develop.
>>
>>80944118
so you're saying.. argentina is white?
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 634x689) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 634x689
>>80943707
Jared?
>>
>>80943113

The southern cone of South America is as developed as many European countries. Australia and New Zealand are of course very highly developed. Africa is a write off for obvious reasons.

As for the rest of the countries, they are closer to the equator and are therefore just drowning in heat and humidity and it's very very very hard to think clearly and work productively in those conditions. So that shaped the cultures of the people living there and they ended up with a less than vigorous work ethic.

It's not that they're genetically inferior (blacks aside), it's just that they're climatically and culturally handicapped. When those people immigrate to the rich cold countries, they can adapt quite well and work as hard as anyone. Indians and Latinos and south Asian workers are reliable.

The only real write offs are blacks and Muslim Arabs, who are just barbaric idiots in any location. The Arabs live mostly north of the tropic of cancer and sometimes in cold climates, but they still can't seem to get their shit together. Hence I think that they, like the blacks, are just genetic dog shit.

Come at me bro
>>
>>80943113
Cause you touch yourself at night.

Trips proves this theory.
>>
Humans are naturally tropical animals. Tropical living is easy for us, but it takes brains to make a go of it in the cold, because our bodies aren't naturally equipped for that environment. In the tropics, a lot of stupid people breed. There's no selective pressure to be intelligent there.
>>
>>80944778
Nice going faggot
>>
>>80944344
I never said that. Light reflecting off their skin did.
>>
>>80943113
Every place in that pic besides north america are savages.
>>
>>80943806
And genetics are the byproduct of environment.
>>
>>80944665
Natives.
>>
File: Jagsfan.jpg (38 KB, 615x346) Image search: [Google]
Jagsfan.jpg
38 KB, 615x346
>>80944665
>its harder to work when its hot and humid than it is in the blistering cold
>>
savage reporting in
>>
>>80943113
>mfw scientists openly believe the cold is what made us evolve an intellect but they all deny that that could be the reason niggers are so dumb

Because niggers don't have to prepare months in advance to survive deadly temperatures. Their climate is easier to live in.

How is this not common knowledge
>>
>>80944665
>"African time" is a cultural phenomenon we must respect, niggers aren't dumb and lazy from living in easier conditions

People like you are holding them back
>>
>>80944665
>I'm talking about native population, not colonizers.
>>
>>80943806
Yes you're on the right track but missed a good point.

The fact they lived and evolved in such a forgiving environment that let them flourish and civilize in such a way is the reason they have lighter skin and higher IQ.
>>
>>80945224
>mfw scientists are liberal cucks
>>
File: 14627633208582.png (169 KB, 1200x789) Image search: [Google]
14627633208582.png
169 KB, 1200x789
>>80943113
shitty climate

the only livable climates are the colored ones in this pic
>>
>>80943806
>According to this theory, if you took all the population of Africaand filled, say, Sweden with all those people, then hey would suddenly, magically create a successful civilization.
well yes technically more or less that would be the case

if you gave them a few thousand years of course

why is that such a difficult thing to imagine? maybe their cultural and other social expressions will be somewhat different based on their genetics but they will still be subject to the changing seasons
>>
where im from in the US the most acceptable form of friendship is to scream profanity at each other before hugging, so I'm pretty sure australia has that over us here.
>>
File: fuck australia.png (36 KB, 1357x628) Image search: [Google]
fuck australia.png
36 KB, 1357x628
>>80943113
Fuck everything below the equator except for Israel and Argentina
>>
>>80947792
I can live with this.
>>
Brain melt.
>>
>>80947792
>having this shit taste
switch Finland and Norway for argentina and this map wouldnt be half bad.
>>
>>80943113
Little to no winter. Winter brings strife, and strife breeds intelligence out of necessity.
>>
>>80947792
Cuck
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.