[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Martin Shkreli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 8NoqtbsA.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
8NoqtbsA.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
Redpill me on Martin Shkreli
>>
>>80942247
)))Martin Shkreli(((.

I know, I was surprised too.
>>
It seems like so long ago that his assholish antics were the top news stories. I miss those simpler times.
>>
>>80942247

Every time I hear about him doing something I think "I thought he went to prison for running a ponzi scheme?"
>>
People got mad at him for making a drug more expensive against a disease that is 100% preventable.

Also he's only milking insurance companies, as he knows people dumb enough to get aids don't have money anyways.
>>
>>80942675
So he

DID NOTHING WRONG ?

Does he have any chance at all of not going to prison?
>>
>>80942247
Saves lives for a living. Daraprim is free if you have no insurance. No one else wants to manufacture Daraprim because the demand is inelastic. One course of Daraprim cures toxoplasmosis incephalitis. He is a genius. He is rich. He is based.
>>
>>80942811
he has no chance of even being arrested on suspicion. he isn't doing anything shady
>>
>>80942811
Generic version of his drug can be made...no one wants to, no profit in it, makes him true hero.

>Ponzi scheme accusations
All his investors in that BS made big money. Likely will walk free all the days of his life.
>>
He streams himself teaching chemistry online. Really gives back to the community. If every rich capitalist was like Shkreli, America would be a better place.
>>
>>80942247
Has said in interviews that he was inspired mainly by the writing of George Soros (Alchemy of Finance). There's no doubt in my mind that he did the price hike for his own personal benefit and that he's a greedy fucker. But it's not really hurting individuals, just governments and insurance companies, so the whole "Martin Shkreli is evil" thing is an exaggeration. On top of that, this is a pretty common tactic in that industry.
>>
>>80943323
Teaches Finance too. He is a real Cap.
>>
>>80942247
It now costs $250 for one redpill thanks to Shkreli.
>>
Read about one anon's comment about him. Basically, his action will create precedent for other drugs, so it's good that he's stopped.

He's smart asshole, but unlike other assholes, at least he's honest about being that.
>>
Smart businessman. Gives no fucks about angry Twitter mobs
>>
>>80942247

I plead the 5th and follow the advice of my legal council, thank you.
>>
He's going after the Magic The Gathering reserve list now. Smart as fuck because there is no way to track the cards he has and you can't tax vintage Magic cards.
>>
>>80942247
amazingly not a Jew
indirectly killed some niggers that had AIDS
all in all, a pretty cool guy
>>
>>80946387
Used to play magic, can you elaborate?
>>
>>80946872
The reserve list are cards that Wizards has vowed to never reprint in any set. Due to this fact, some of these cards are very expensive. If he buys enough of these, thats it, game over for the vintage Magic community.

Here is a good video on this subject by a guy who is using Magic as an investment strategy.

https://youtu.be/Y_fqEouMTb0
>>
>>80946387
The tax thing is a conspiracy theory

He just likes to buy expensive shit
>>
He's based.
>>
File: SqB23IV.png (101 KB, 666x338) Image search: [Google]
SqB23IV.png
101 KB, 666x338
>>80942247
>>
>>80942247
Ask him directly and he might send you a redpill for a dollar.
>>
For anyone interested, Martin Shkreli streams his entire day every day for 8-12 hours on youtube. He's put his entire life on display. So if you really want to find out more about him, just asking him. He's probably streaming live right now.
>>
>>80942247
A white man with a Jewish soul.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 717x742) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 717x742
He's a meme.
>>
>>80942247

you are an incredibly narcissistic and self-obsessed person, which is why you post about yourself all day everyday on /biz/ and /pol/ pretending it's not you.
>>
>>80943323
>>80944914

this. he just jewed the jew and they hated it
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.