[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since #BlackLivesMatter shit from their introduction to the public
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Since #BlackLivesMatter shit from their introduction to the public sphere by ruining a Bernie speech to this cop-killing travesty, hasn't George Soros basically fucked up, and should be actively trying to settle these groups down, before the pendulum swings any further to the right?

From a tactical perspective should the evil jew have done this earlier to consolidate his power, and at exactly what point?

How badly are the jews fucked in /pol/'s opinion?
>>
>>80941902
When you have as much money/power as this guy I doubt having a specific plan is even necessary as an explanation of his actions. Soros may just want to watch the world burn
>>
>>80941902
Soros is just bored and likes to fuck around with nations. Increased hostility between blacks and whites because of his shit is probably the only thing that can raise his pulse to anything above flat line by now.
>>
You say that, but a lot of normies are so stupid that they actually still think there's some credibility to what BLM has to say. People on Facebook are up in arms about "police brutality" and "institutional racism." It's all a big distraction to get people to forget about Clinton's scandals anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised if Soros approached the Baton Rouge PD and said "here's a fuckton of money, look in your systems and find a convicted felon, make sure he's black, have an arrest go wrong so he winds up dead, then call CNN."
>>
>>80942834
I also think this may be why Pokemon Go was released when it was, given the connections to the CIA, but that's some tinfoil for another thread.
>>
>>80942923
>but that's some tinfoil for another thread.
NOPE NOPE NOPE! As OP, I officially declare that topic fair game.
>>
>>80942834
>People on Facebook are up in arms about "police brutality" and "institutional racism."

People always root for the perceived underdog.
>police beats up some filthy, squatting lefty drug addicts while clearing the building
>people are somehow convinced that hey had absolutely no good reason to do so
Yeah, because squatters and drug addicts are such nice people that they would never escalate a situation.
>>
Americans are fucking retarded, they herd you like sheep and you can't even see it. It's called social engineering, nobody actually gives a fuck except clueless retards.

You know how every war, there is shitloads of liberals crying and whining, well there is a fix for that.

If liberals like niggers and muslims, you give them so many until they are sick of it. Then they won't give a fuck once you start deporting or killing them in mass.

Either that, or liberals are full on retarded.
>>
>>80943036
I mean, the game is blatantly unfinished (you can't even battle people), but they pushed it out as quick as they could right on time with the FBI and Lynch hearings.
>>
>>80941902
Soros is just one of the pawns.
The end game is like this:

1. Destabilize country by riots
2. Implement martial law.
3. Overrule current law and constitution.
4. Allow to put people in concentration camps to enforce psychological conditioning
5. Implement new government that will be responsible to some sort of not-democratically elected commission.
6. Create federation that would bring peace and oppression. Stability and authoritarian rule.
7. Kill or eliminate otherwise all of SJW, activists of any sorts, any revolutionaries - they are not needed anymore.
8. Create unitary system that will include European Union federation
9. Global government - non-elected, authoritarian, with absolute global power.
>>
>>80941902
You don't get it do you. They are just repeating the cycle. They push this shit, people eventually flip out and retaliate. George Soros runs off holding the fucking gold while a country burns. A continent burned last time this shit was pulled.
>>
>>80941902
> hasn't George Soros basically fucked up

Nah. The general public's memory is super short. The only ones who keep track of shit like the Bernie speech are people like us who are looking out for it. Normies just suck up whatever's on the news at the time and make decisions based on that.

I asked a buddy about the recent BLM shit while keeping my power level concealed, and he barely knew anything about it. Much less shit that had happened months ago.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.