[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me why i now hate niggers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: human male holding his diploma.jpg (92 KB, 867x1300) Image search: [Google]
human male holding his diploma.jpg
92 KB, 867x1300
Can someone explain to me why i now hate niggers?
>>
>>80939564
Jewish controled opposition propaganda to pit goyim against each other.
>>
>>80939564
because your waking up and realizing that there is no such thing as equality
>>
>>80939564
You stopped lying to yourself.
>>
i think it was the BLM movement that made me hate black people.

:(
>>
Why wouldn't you?
>>
>>80939564
Because chinks hate niggers
>>
>>80939705
it's really sad.

i had a great friend from the states who was black, we were friends for like 8 years.

Then when he turned around 25, he changed.

He started talking thug and his whole mindset changed.

He started saying "doe" and "axe" and "finna" and all the other thugisms and went and bought some guns and started hunting and killing animals for fun and shit

he went full nigger

i didnt even used think of him as black, and he used to hate niggers, but something in him changed

it was like a genetic awakening or something. really sad though

i swear his IQ dropped like 30 points once he turned nigger
>>
File: r2dindu2.jpg (121 KB, 684x1024) Image search: [Google]
r2dindu2.jpg
121 KB, 684x1024
>>80939564
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSxugihjuwE&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>80939564
I know the feel mate, I just woke up from a dream about saying nigger in front of my black friends, and then they get really upset and I just explode with "stop crying you stupid fucking nigger go back to Africa" then wake up still mad at the stupid nigger, thanks /pol/ hat have you done.
>>
Well i'm actually scared now.

For some reason the media seems obsessed with shaming and excluding white people.

Every white person in a movie is now called white washing while all our main white characters are suddenly inexplicably black.

It's like the world is jealous of white people and they want to get rid of them so they dont have to feel inferior.

I really just wish trump could get elected and just stop this BLM and anti-white shit once and for all.

If the USA does it, canada will do it, so i just pray trump gets elected.

He really is the last bastion to the completely mad liberal PC culture that threatens the existence of life on earth.
>>
>>80940326
> spotted the autist
>>
>>80939973
Looks like you're making shit up tbqh
>>
>>80941413
i wont let you get within 1 foot of my graphene sword you liberal PC cuck
>>
>>80939564
Rough day op?
>>
File: homo erectus.jpg (123 KB, 673x779) Image search: [Google]
homo erectus.jpg
123 KB, 673x779
>>80939564
All the shit they tried to feed you in school was false and every time BLM calls for cops to die or a dindu gets shot because he chimped out and is made out to be an angel it just confirms that all of it was false

Most, a very large most, live like the very stereotype of black people they want to remove association from, and they constantly make it our problem

I'm not gonna deny black people are treated differently, but what they need to realize is a lot of it is caused by how they act as a whole

Also because they think it's racist to imply blacks are more violent than whites because of the many statistics around proving how despite being a minority they make up the majority of all violent crime in the US

Basically you have to treat a retard like a perfectly functional human, even if they aren't, and put up with their bullshit (like rapping, yelling, killing you) because it would be "racist" to get mad at them/defend yourself like you would with almost any other kind of person
>>
>>80941522
r u kiddin me dindu?
me dindu
Nigger
fuck
aids
your dad
me
anal
rape
>>
>>80940326

Sadly this is only going to get worse and worse.

Its going to end up the the Haitian Revolution when the niggers and mulattoes and browns and side together...

The sad part is, look at Haiti now... That is the fate of Europe and America.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Revolution

Whites will have pockets of people, because niggers don't know how to form an actual invading army... only slow creep migration.

Once it gets super bad the last vestiges of white lands will go super defense and the niggers wont bother...

If you want your white genes to have a chance to last 1000+ years, start thinking Iceland, New Zealand, North-Eastern Siberia

The white man will become what the Egyptians were.. a race lost to time..
>>
>>80939733
same BLM made me realize what blacks where really like.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.