[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Romanians the most powerful race in the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: romanian.jpg (117 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
romanian.jpg
117 KB, 1920x1080
Are Romanians the most powerful race in the world?
>>
nej
>>
>>80939352

but look at all the money he has
>>
File: ERG.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
ERG.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>tfw oneitis is romanian.. havent seen her in over a year
>>
>>80939322
Guta is part gypo. Post a better example fucktard
>>
>>80939422
As if a Romanian girl would mix with a shitskin
>>
>>80939322
No, Filipino's are.
>>
Post the music video of that sweaty gypsy and the prostitues.

Elena is a qt tho

http://youtu.be/iLZR7tihHbk
>>
>>80939322
https://youtu.be/Z4w8SDjiXQg
Romanians are superhumans
>>
>>80939322
>Romanians
That's not a Romanian, that's a gypsy. Even if he looks white, his manner is 100% gypsy. The are the niggers of Romania, but fewer than the niggers of USA.

That shit music he sings is called "manele", the typical gypsy tune, again, equivalent of the nigger hip-hop.
>>
>>80941984
sandu is 100% romanian no gypsy blud
>>
>>80941984
>That's not a Romanian, that's a gypsy
>Implying
>>
>>80942160
>sandu
Like I'm supposed to know all the subhuman "maneliști" out there.

As USA has some pathetic wiggers, there are a few gypsified Romanians too. Just scum.
>>
File: andra.jpg (51 KB, 640x413) Image search: [Google]
andra.jpg
51 KB, 640x413
What ethnicity is Andra? She is romanian but looks latin/spanish. Is she what most romanian girls look like? Not bad desu.
>>
>>80946056
>What ethnicity is Andra?
She doesn't look or act gypsy, so she's most likely Romanian. Women here are pretty varied in appearance, the type with brown eyes, brown hair, light skin, like Andra is probably the most common. But there are also some with blue eyes, blondes, the occasional natural red heads. The young women take care of themselves and try to look feminine and sexy. You know, like women were supposed to, before feminism told them to be unkept shrill slobs that kill bonners.
>>
>>80946056
>Andra
If you like Romanian female singers, look at Delia, too, she's frequently on radio playlists here.

http://youtu.be/_PYSqcyUIYQ
>>
No, but they are superior to all of their immediate neighbors.
>>
File: 1422256170405.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1422256170405.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>80941442
>fat men and sexy women
that's EE alright!
>>
>>80946056
I think she 's a gipsy (or half),judging by her voice, they inter-mingled with the Hungarians a lot more in Transylvania than in the Old Kingdom were they generally lived in separate communities/castes and inter-breeding was haram on both sides.
Her sisters look gippo as fuck, so idk, but judging by her drooped nose def some gippo blood in her.
If I just saw her walking down the street, I would probably say she has more tatar/asiatic features,except for the nose.
I live in Dobrogea and here it's pretty much the 18th century as far as gipsyes are concerned,they pretend they are turks,kek.
>>
>>80946056
she is a dirty gypsy
>>
>>80939322
if you by smell than sure
>>
>>80946056

part gypsy. If you want to see other romanian chick singers take a look at Inna and Alexandra Stan
>>
>>80939322
But with a lightsaber
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiTE3tfe7qM
>>
>>80941984
So that's why people call Romanians Gypsy? Some Romanians have actually assimilated to gypsy manners? Kek, I always wondered, since there aren't THAT many gypsies in Romania. I guess it kind of makes sense now
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.