[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EXPLAIN YOURSELF JAPAN OR KNEEL BEFORE SWEDEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 23
File: ITSTRUE.jpg (40 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
ITSTRUE.jpg
40 KB, 640x533
EXPLAIN YOURSELF JAPAN OR KNEEL BEFORE SWEDEN
>>
>>80938062
((((citation needed))))
>>
>>80938128

http://www.japan-talk.com/jt/new/okozukai
>>
>>80938062
Old traditional shit of men not handling money, the women managed the household and this included finances. Merchants, and money, were essentially viewed as a necessary evil, something required but also looked down on.
>>
What are the divorce rates like in japan?
>>
>>80938735
This.
It's why the Jews have no power over there. The women are red pilled as soon as they have a kid.
>>
>>80938062
lel

my dad does this
>>
File: B-EFAKGIQAAAqNV.jpg (52 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
B-EFAKGIQAAAqNV.jpg
52 KB, 576x1024
>>80938062
Doesn't surprise me. Women are always in charge. The true redpill is that pussy has objective value, but dick does not. That's why men are constantly vying for it and competing with each other for womens' attention, not the other way around.
>>
>>80938128
It's an East Asian tradition

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allowance_(money)

Men work and women are in charge of running the household.

This is called "oppression" by feminists because unless a women is working she is worthless.
>>
>>80938062
It was the same thing in western country before feminism
>>
>>80938946
>women don't compete for dick

except they do

It's just they want the 10/10 men while most guys will settle for 4-5/10 women or lower
>>
>>80938062

The man turns over his paycheck because the wife is the one who handles all the household work and duties while he's out earning money.

she pays bills, buys all the food and various supplies they need, the clothes, etc.

it's a simple, logical division of work.

The man focuses all his energy on his career earning money, while the woman focuses on maintaining the household and all the various things needed to keep it running properly.

it's a good system. nobody is cucked, it's just common sense.
>>
File: CWiHF93WIAAQmPF.png (192 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
CWiHF93WIAAQmPF.png
192 KB, 640x960
>>80938979
>Men work and women are in charge of running the household.

>This is called "oppression" by feminists because unless a women is working she is worthless.

Many feminists, such as myself, are rejecting this model in favor of one that demands men pay us directly. It's called #GiveYourMoneyToWomen and it works wonders because lonely betas need female attention.
>>
File: B_H2byAWsAAeT-J.jpg (4 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
B_H2byAWsAAeT-J.jpg
4 KB, 300x250
>>80939089
I'm a lesbian, but men will still actually pay me for scraps of my attention. What does that tell you about the male/female dynamic?
>>
>>80938062
Big difference. Men worked and women managed the household. Division of labour and not the empowered womyn stronk bullshit you guys have at all.
>>
>>80938062
men are providers while women are nurturing and ought to be in charge of finances to invest & grow them
>>
>>80939052
Exactly

women love spending money on whatever random stuff they need for their kids/house/bills and other "projects" while men just see those things as a chore.
>>
>>80939141
Lel, this is how I grew up.
>>
>>80938781
~35%, IIRC
>>
>>80938062
its because gook 'men' are beta cucks who are all extremely prone to gambling addiction.
>>
>>80939237
It's just basic logic

as
>>80939052

said life was like this in the west until 50-100 years ago
>>
>>80939228

That beta males are desperate and will do anything for attention from women.

society gives them false hope of obtaining a quality mate, when in nature they'd be totally ignored in favor of the superior males(who manipulate women much the same way women manipulate low-end males)

The hierarchy goes: Alpha males>top-class females>lower end females>Beta males
>>
>>80939238
Good Lord no. Women have terrible financial planning skills.
>>
File: whythislife.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
whythislife.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>Be based kamikazi ready to fly plane into a boat
>Japan surrenders
>Go home
>"Yes wife, here is my check"
>Cower

GODDAMMIT I'M BURNING ALL MY MANGA NOW
>>
nips believe money is evil. might as well have the women do it.

>honestly, it's nothing more than a namesake tradition
>>
File: 1468393645231.png (523 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1468393645231.png
523 KB, 1111x597
Not getting married to my woman was a good move, in hindsight
>>
>>80938062
Because woman handles the household because we aint got time for that shit
if they spend to much you hit them till they dont
>>
>>80938062
Historically in Western society, men worked while women raised the children and handled the finances. This is as much "[giving] all their money to their wives" as what Japanese men do.
>>
>nip society is healthy enough that women can be trusted with money
>westerners will never know this feel
>>
>>80939460
>Be based kamikazi ready to fly plane into a boat
>...
>go home

im not sure youre doing it right
>>
>>80938062
This is true. My father recently asked for a raise, and it was denied.
>>
>>80938062
Most Asian families are like that.
The woman runs the show at home.
This includes education, finances, investments, family relationships, etc.
The man is only required to spend some time with kids at home and sex, the rest is work.
>>
>>80939565
>ready
>but haven't gone yet
American education
>>
>>80938062
Not too different from how most people I know do it. The lion share of the money goes into the household budget to cover stuff like basic necessities and repairs and what's left over is split as allowance.
>>
>>80939644
>waiting your turn to defend your country
unpatriotic
>>
File: kidswelcome.jpg (21 KB, 350x291) Image search: [Google]
kidswelcome.jpg
21 KB, 350x291
>>
>>80939563
Westerners knew this feel until the early 20th century.
>>
>>80939237

I want to trust you.

>those vacations to Hawaii with her girlfriends
>>
>>80938062
Explains their suicide rates and declining birth rates.
>>
Then how do the salarymen pay the middle school prostitutes for their panties like in my chinese cartoons?
>>
>>80938062
Obviously depends on the woman. I would never give my money to a westernized whore who just wants to try out all those fascinating four star restaurants and vacation spots.

There are plenty of women here (and I assume, in Japen) who are only interested in getting the best possible foods (no GMO shit or artificial ingredients) and saving the rest of the cash for non-essential shit (appliances, entertainment, vacations).

My parents' relationship is like that and it's how I live my life as well.
>>
>>80938062
I have a hard time believing that 3 quarters of all men in Japan are married.
>>
>>80938062

My great grandfather used to kick my great uncles ass and deposit his pay checks into an account my uncle couldn't touch and his wife was given an allowance for groceries that was spent immediately. Everything else went into savings. This was done because My great uncle was a shitty gambler who pissed away any money he could get his hands on.
>>
>>80939565
The war ended before he flew, GI Potato
>>
>>80939800
dont over-think it. she was just getting spitroasted by chunky islanders
>>
>>80939695
>American
>wants a gook to btfo their ships
Treason
>>
>>80939459
Because none of them learn how to be responsible anymore. Go back two generations and you will find lots of women who still knew how to run a household without bankrupting yourself in a few months.
>>
>>80938128
Similar practice is very common in Korea
Maybe not in the north because the great leader liberated men from money and women
>>
>>80938062
If you work and your wife doesn't then what's wrong with supporting fully the woman you love? Also your family.

Keep in mind the average Japanese worker doesn't make very much compared to the U.S/Canada/Europe/AUS/NZ and even less after taxes + 1/3 of the population lives in Tokyo which has insanely high property prices so it's probably what little money you have left after covering your expenses.

What you guys forget is men biologically are basically built to provide and protect their family and wives / women and their fellow men. Not doing this, and not working as hard as possible not raising a family after giving all you have to your country and your family is the true beta cuck way.

The mentality shift to "mine mine mine" and self wealth collection to spend on stupid shit has ruined the West. I'm not saying hurr durr don't have money and don't save money, but if you're only working so you can become rich it's for all the wrong reasons.
>>
>>80938062
Nips are blue pilled ad literally every male below 50 is a fedora tipping nice guy and the women would rather pursue their boring shitty career than fuck Japanese males.
>>
>>80939563
best explanation in this thread

/thread
/board
/life
>>
So salarymen have to ask their wives for "entertainment" money for prostitutes?
>>
>be a Japanese male
>work hard for little money
>give that money to your wife
>she spends the money on trashy lingerie so she can pretend to be a hooker on dating sites and cyber with white guys from the US/UK/Australia
>>
>>80938062
Yeah, That happens in white family's as well.

If you look at your grand parents they may of had your grandmother doing the budget while your grandfather worked.
>>
>>80939594
I don't know, why but i always read posts by Malaysians. They're such amazing posters.
>>
>>80940399
I don't get it, That doesn't seem that bad for me.

However presumably that means she's working as well?
>>
>>80940510
forgot your christ chan
>>
>>80939563
It's not so healthy. Most married couple don't love each other, or much like each other so much so that the younger generation doesn't even want to marry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxK-
6s48kxg
I love the comment she makes about happy couples in love, "I wish the would all die!""
>>
>>80938062
seems weird tbqh

although here traditionally couples just pool their money
>>
>>80939228
I'd go find a picture of a woman with a broken face, but I'll just tell you to go roleplay as woman in /soc/ instead.
>>
>>80940606
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxK-6s48kxg
Fucking 4chan bullshit
>>
>>80939800
>reading too much Mizuryu Kei manga
>>
>>80940565

It's not bad for us, it's just a rising trend with married Japanese women.
And another contributing factor to a low birth-rate.
>>
>>80938946
>Posting cancerous garbage like that
>>
I'm white and let my wife manage the finances. She's extremely frugal and I'm not. It's like having an accountant, all our money is accounting for and tracked at all times.
>>
>>80940399
Care to share any of those websites? For research.
>>
>>80940689
srsly what the fuck. that's not what the guy implied, japs do go on holiday to pacific islands like guam or hawaii
>>
>>80940841
>She's extremely frugal and I'm not.
You really learn to control yourself.
>>
>>80940863

American-based ones like OkCupid, just put the search location as Japan (or any Asian country, really depending on what ratio of class/depravity you prefer), and then find any of the women who have a profile pic in lingerie, or in some sexy pose wit their face obscured out of the frame.

My first thought with all of these was that they were legit prostitutes or bots, but I ended up getting messaged by one, and I played along, just waiting for her to ask for money, but she never did, and then I got her to send pictures, and then eventually she broke down and revealed in broken English that she was married.

Then she either quit that shit or maybe her husband found out and killed her, who knows?

But since then I've been more willing to start messaging those hooker/bot looking profiles, and sometimes they are bots, but of the real ones, I've never been asked for money, and seven of them have come out as married, and the rest of them have just SEEMED like they also were.
>>
>>80939228
shutup dyke, move to saudi arabia
>>
>>80939800
How hard is it to understand that Japan doesn't have shit western culture?
>>
>>80941597
Japanese culture really needs to change. Why can't they see this?
>>
File: question HD.jpg (76 KB, 1000x632) Image search: [Google]
question HD.jpg
76 KB, 1000x632
How was Japan able to stay out of the multicult SJW wave that swept the West in the last two decades if their men are such undeniable beta cucks?

Really makes you think.
>>
File: 1454129965670.png (719 KB, 728x720) Image search: [Google]
1454129965670.png
719 KB, 728x720
>>80943485
Japanese culture is fine, the West should learn from them.
>>
>>80940863
>>80941597
>Virtual cuckcolding

What is the point of this and why do you want this?
>>
>>80938062
From what I've heard, from the muzzies I work with, Pakis do this too.
>>
>>80943949

Why would I want to have sexual conversations with and naked pictures of women?
Gee, I dunno, man.
>>
I married a European girl, and at first i let her manage all finances, but i realized that she canntot save money for shit due to being too impulsive and shortsighted.
So now i mange all the fiances, but this kinda thing really made me regret marrying a non-Japanese.
It's not like all the Japanese wives know how to mange money well though.
>>
>>80944240
Oh, I didn't realize the expectation that they would have low standards.
>>
>>80944409

You seem mad.
Did your wife do something similar behind your back?
>>
>>80944298
Stop lying. You're not married.
>>
>>80944086
Happens throughout the Middle East, I'm Jewish and can confirm that this happens to Ashkenazim too
>>
>>80939502
Im okay with this explanation.
>>
>>80938062
whats so bad about this?

>not having a marriage bank account with all your pay and savings going into
>not giving your wife complete access to funds in case of an emergency.
>not realizing money wont fufill you as a man and that instead providing for your own family and eating homecooked meals with your children and wife is always going to fill the hole in your heart.
>thinking that providing for your children and wife is cuckold tier and instead is better in every way to the R type nigger breeding culture festering in the USA or WEST.
>you take nothing with you into the afterlife, you only leave behind your children and love.
>>
>>80944486
lel, you have no reason to suspect I'm married.

I'm interest in what possible reason a person would want to romance in particular unloyal wives unless the thought of cucking some man pleases them.
>>
File: 1468065893381s.jpg (2 KB, 124x99) Image search: [Google]
1468065893381s.jpg
2 KB, 124x99
>>80944086
>>80944622
You'll find that Semitic and Eastern women in general are very loyal to their children and never spend money on themselves. They also never get divorced, I've heard some real horror stories but they weather it all out of love for their children. Unlike European women who are quite selfish and narcissistic.
>>
>>80944298
Most Asian women who aren't spoiled know how to manage money because they spend their time helping and learning from their mothers, aka contributing to the household.

I went to college in America and amazed at how white women don't try to look for better deals but prioritize convenience over save-ability because "BUT I WANT IT NOOOW."
>>
>>80938062
Married to a Japanese woman. She wants to do that with me, told her "no". But to be honest, most Japanese women are great wives/mothers that put her families needs first. They aren't like American women who would go shopping for themselves if they controlled the money. Japanese are not showoffs, they drive simple cars and live in simple homes.
>>
>>80939572

same thing happened with my mothers husband.

what a cuck.
>>
>>80944759
Also Arab and Jewish societies were traditionally matriarchal in our pre-monothesitic days. Ishtar and Isis and all that might give you an indication. Our women are the glue that hold our societies together, They're a lot more cunning and rational than their western counterparts
>>
>>80944697
Jerking off on the internet to cam girls who may or may not be married, or bots, is about 100x more alpha than actually going out and getting pussy, ya dumb beta male
>>
>>80938781
All I know is mot one single person in my wives family is divorced and growing up, none of her classmates had divorced parents. Meanwhile, my stepdad was divorced twice lol.
>>
>>80939847
Same
>>
>>80944772
Exactly.
After an Asian women marry, especially after getting a baby, they feel so much pressure to be a responsible mother,
and they try their best to save money for their kids and don't waste money for their ego(such as for unnecessary cloths and other luxury stuff).
Of course there are pros and cons for this.
For example, because of feeling too much pressure for a good "mother" role, they often stop paying attention to be an attactive female for husband.
Sexless marriage is often a bigger issue in Japan than in the West.
Well, but when i consdier about the obesity rate in the West, I kinda don't know what I'm talking about....
>>
>>80938062
it was normal in USSR. Men are children that want toys and vodka and can just ignore necessities after all, look at bachelors.
>>
File: death.jpg (503 KB, 1370x800) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
503 KB, 1370x800
>>80944869
>Our women are the glue that hold our societies together

Good luck with your African empire then.
>>
File: american entertainment.jpg (340 KB, 1420x797) Image search: [Google]
american entertainment.jpg
340 KB, 1420x797
>>80938062
It`s education. You would do the same with the right curriculum.

You see, illuminati are training male to be slave (slaves would have hard time overthrowing ZOG). And they are training female to be his wardens and to make slaves of her children with her own hands "if you wont - your child will be antisocial/not socially adapted/unhealthy/etc.".

Any word, that comes out of feminist, meninist, mediakike or any official speakhole is about installing mentioned models of thinking onto sexes.
>>
>>80939644
>ready
You ain't getting out of that plane. I believe they're sealed in.
>>
>>80938062
Women in Japan are more faithful than women elsewhere, it's like how back in the 20s-50s or so women would handle the finances of the family for groceries and the like and the men would just spend the money on whatever they wanted or that the family needed which fell outside of toiletries and the like
>>
>>80944641
Because this mindset leads to suicide if you can't get a woman, so as a defence mechanism you start to convince yourself of the opposite, hence 4chan, still eventually leads to suicide because denial only goes so far.
>>
File: 1467061555387.gif (179 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1467061555387.gif
179 KB, 375x375
>>80938946
>Peasants actually buy into this shit.
>Pussy only has value to the poor that can't afford it.
>Much like big dick and higher paying jobs has value to those who can't afford it.
>>
My mother used to manage my dad's money.
Then when they got divorced and the lawyers got a financial picture together they found out there was a 60k debt. My dad had to get another mortgage on his house.
>>
>>80938979
>It's an East Asian tradition
I'm pretty sure it was rather prevalent in Western societies too.
>>
>>80944772
Koreans (and asians) who move to america are even worse than the white people though.

I tried inter-racial dating with a korean here on student visa. At first she was the traditional woman you brag about, but after just 6 months she was basically just a slant eyed white girl vomiting money at stupid shit she didnt need and couldnt afford. Along with a host of other negative white girl traits.

In a way it was actually worse, because she was trying to be a stereotypical annoying american college girl so hard she actually surpassed thier behavior.

Last I saw her she had dyed her hair red and gotten eye-rounding surgery.

I cant make this up. Traditional asian women are pretty neat, but they seem to absorb the negative aspects of society around them as soon as they dont have thier family there to judge them for it.
>>
>>80939502
Kek
>>
This was also the case in ancient Greece/Rome before western civilzation collapsed.
>>
>>80940606
>Most married couple don't love each other
Romantic love is by and large a meme. People, but especially women, searching for their one true soul mate and all that horseshit is one of the biggest drives of hypergamy in the west. Humans are way more malleable than that and should try to keep a relationship going unless there's a severe breach of trust by one of the partners.
>>
>>80939141
This is pretty much it but /pol/ is too fucking retarded to understand it. As soon as they see a woman doing anything men typically do they instantly go with muh feminism and muh cuckoldery.
>>
>>80938062
This is actually the opposite of cucked you dumb fucking burger. In a true marriage where you will stay together for life and genuinely trust your partner this is a perfectly smart thing to do. The wife handles the finances, household, children etc. While the man works and doesn't have to worry about the other shit.

It's only a problem if you live in a degenerate country where you need to worry about your ""wife"" divorcing you and fucking you over, or where you aren't in charge as the man.
>>
>>80945568
Well that, and literally a century of hollywood romances has people convinced that if a relationship is butterflies and roses going perfect all the time then its broken.

The whole "one true love" social meme has people so convinced that any sort of conflict is an immediate sign of a failing relationship and instead of trying to fix it or work together they just blame eachother and split.

Even a lot of couples who try conflict resolution arent really trying to resolve the conflict, they are just trying to prove themselves right and force the other to admit fault, which just breeds resentment and kills whatever hope the relationship had left.
>>
>>80944772
amen brother
>>
>>80946379
>>80944772

Do either of you have ANY IDEA how your women behave once they get here?

Perhaps while you gentlemen are around to control them they are as you say, but "the trashy asian whore" stereotype is a thing for a reason over here.
>>
>>80946757
I guess they export worst kind of girls over there.
>>
>>80946757
That's just how Korean women are.
>>
File: tumblr_m4a92m369C1r719dwo1_1280.jpg (90 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4a92m369C1r719dwo1_1280.jpg
90 KB, 768x1024
>>80946828
Pic related, when I was in LA this is literally how they would walk around in broad daylight. Not just koreans, the japanese, the chinese.....

Are you guys just sending us your trash or is this "quiet demure asian woman with traditional values" thing just propaganda?

Be honest now.
>>
>>80946757
>"the trashy asian whore"

HORRY SHIT at this anon who spends all his time on /pol/ and still cannot differentiate between East Asians like Japs & 3rd world brown SE Asians like Fillipinos
>>
>>80938062
Yt they aren't cucked like murica.

murican women divroce you and then you have to pay allimony while she fucks her new husband
explain yourselves murifats
>>
>>80946919
it is hilarious you can look at that picture and see their flat noses / brown skin and think they are japs.

FYI : About 1/3rd of 'Asian-Americans' in the US are East Asians, 1/3rd are SE Asians and 1/3rd are South Asians. Japan hasnt had net positive emmigration since 1950's once Japan got rich
>>
>>80947085
Alimony is really retarded.
Does it exist out side of the US?
Also, what if the wife's incomes is much higher than the husband's, will the husband receive alimony?
>>
>>80938062
Sounds like a good idea, (wife)she's the mother of the house.
You are part of her flock
>>
>>80947010
I spent 6 months dating a korean girl and hanging around her friend group of koreans.

They were the hardest drinking most promiscous and scantily clad lot ive ever associated with.

All of em. East, south, fuck even the mongolians I met were trolling for dick in clubs every saturday.

I will make a concession that personal bias may be present, perhaps I just fell in with a scummy lot, but the routine seemed to be
>drink, party, and just generally go wild
>so long as the grades they were sending home were good the parents wouldnt know
>going home for a visit, time to put some actual clothes on and act like a sweet virginal good little asian woman

My theory is that they are kept under such close scrutiny in thier home country that as soon as they arent under the microscope of family and thier society they go hog wild and turn everything they couldnt get away with back home up to 11.
>>
>women in Japan rarely have sex with husbands after kid
>actively try to get their man to get a mistress or go to massage parlors/soaplands
>>
>>80946919

If you go to Japan you will see most women dressed in heavy fabric and layers, meaning you can't see shit.
>>
File: 18ok4d757dhntjpg.jpg (62 KB, 636x297) Image search: [Google]
18ok4d757dhntjpg.jpg
62 KB, 636x297
>>80938062
>3/4 of men in Japan have wives
As if.
>>
>>80947387
nice fake story bro. This here >>80946919 is all I need from you regarding Asians.
>>
>>80947435
>mwf this is not completely bullshit.
>>
File: yakuza.jpg (100 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
yakuza.jpg
100 KB, 500x625
>>80947546
How is that different from the West tho?

Like every place Japan has its share of alphas and omegas too.
>>
>>80947219
When my mother suddenly decided she "wanted a more exciting life" and ran off she actually left me and my brother with my dad stating that she never wanted us anyways.

She then shacked up with a guy who made twice as much as my dad but they intentionally didnt marry to prolong the amount of time the courts would force my dad to pay her alimony because she was a "tragically unemployed single mother."

It depends on the state laws, but yes, its possible for a man to be forced to pay for his wife to sleep with another man while he raises the kids.

In most cases though, the woman usually takes the kids just to spite the father and he has to pay for everything. Failure to pay sends you to prison, which makes you less employable and less able to pay and hence more likley to go to jail.

Meanwhile our society is saying "SHAME ON YOU, WHAT KIND OF FATHER WONT SUPPORT HIS CHILDREN!" While also refusing to hire him.

Courts are slowly (very slowly) beginning to take more equal measures in divorce, but all the woman has to do is make baseless claims of abuse and sniffle a bit in court and the male is essentially fucked for life.
>>
gooks and nips are fooling nobody

their women are some of the most materialistic in the world

the reason why this 'allowance' situation exists is precisely so that they can maintain their appearance by constantly updating their wardrobe, getting plastic surgery or treatments, and of course helping their man to look good as well

it is not about 'responsibility', it is about status and 'face'

if you are a gook or a nip, there is nothing more important than looking good in front of your peers

since most men are honestly pretty shit when it comes to fashion or maintaining appearance, you've got the situation where the wife takes on that burden

also, dumb kids = dumb family, thus you must make them do good

ugly kids = ugly family, keep them fit

poorly dressed kids = poor family, keep them stylish

husband has no time to manage that shit, so he gives the wife money to make it happen

its all about status, not anything else
>>
>>80947637
explain.
>>
>>80939892
Everybody is a consumerist whore now, even traditional jap waifus.
Thats why the family is breaking down in japan, women just want more money to indulge themselves while men opt out of the rat race in order to not fuel their degeneracy and get nothing in return.
>>
>>80947637

Yes I know, I have lived in Tokyo (midorigaoka) for years.

>>80947966

The sex trade in Japan is booming, you can visit at least 3 districts in Tokyo and find a million sex shops (full sex isn't advertised since it's illegal, but you can definitely get it).
>>
>>80947966

sexual contact is important for mental and physical health, this is understood all throughout EA and SEA

a truly caring wife who has a declining sex drive will encourage her man to continue to have sex, so that he can be happy and successful, to provide for the family

nips and gooks are pretty rational when it comes to this sort of thing
>>
File: wallPaperGirl.jpg (1 MB, 1806x1200) Image search: [Google]
wallPaperGirl.jpg
1 MB, 1806x1200
>>80938062
I give all my money to my Japanese wife. You just don't understand the consequences if I was to deviate from this time-honoured tradition, OP.
>>
>>80944697
>unless the thought of cucking some man pleases them

That should please everyone.

Again, you seem to be getting mad about a stranger cybering with random broads on the internet.
>>
>>80939783
More like 40 years ago.
>>
>>80945080
This should be ok if they didnt get jealous that their husband is off banging hotter younger girls just to empty their nuts.
As long as he comes home and brings the bacon, whats the difference?
>>
>japanese women can be trusted with money
>western women can't
What went wrong?
>>
>>80948240
I'm not getting mad, I think a person should should be embarrassed to ask for that even anonymously and even embarrassed to do it.

I see not value in encouraging promiscuity in women.
>>
>>80947966
I was reading several 2ch threads and the Japanese version of yahoo answers, and there are quite many wives saying they feel repulsive by being touched by their husbands,
and saying they rather prefer their husbands having sex with prostitutes than having sex than being wanted by husbands.
Also, there is this retarded notion some Japanese(both men and women) believe that buying a prosistute is not cheating. (it's not the majority's opinion, but there are quite many people thinking in this way).
Anyway, sexless marriage is pretty common in this country, and having sex once per week or two weeks is not seen as a problem for even newly married couples.
>>
>>80948199
>body of a 12-year-old
I seriously hope you guys don't find this hot.
>>
>>80948412
>once a week
>sexless
???
>>
>>80947219
Yes, my dad payed alimony for his 2 kids. My mother could have gotten alimoney for herself as well but she refused always stating that it was retarded for someone to pay for his ex. I believe the system as it now is that it can happen that the woman needs to pay alimony for the man.p, butthis was not the case until recently.
>>
>>80948496

Basically.
>>
>>80948539
Shieeet
Im in a sexless marriage? Fuark should i tell my wife? She wont let me see other women
>>
>>80948343

>embarrassed to ask

For what?
Sexual conversations on a dating site?

It's also not very anonymous, I use pictures of myself and basic information about myself. Getting more pictures from the women, they're all doing the same.

I'm not encouraging anything, if it wasn't me it would be someone else, I didn't tell them to get on a dating website and get thirsty as fuck for dudes.

I don't see any reason why this would bother you, which is why I assume you must have some personal stake in the practice, i.e. you were/are married/dating a chick who did that behind your back. Or maybe you're an Asian dude and you got triggered.

There's literally no other reason you'd be getting aggro and throwing out thinly veiled insults.

Unless you're just some faggy white knight, but then why the hell are you here?
>>
>>80941597
are you fucking okay?
Japan cupid is field by fake Japanese.

ur startment is fucking bullshit/unreal for actual Japanese.
>>
>>80948643
It depends on how many years you've been married.
I consider once per week or two week for a newly wed couple is too little.
If you've been married for a long time, I think it's kinda normal.
>>
>>80948643

If you feel like you aren't getting what you want then yes you should always be honest and speak with your partner.

>what's this? actual marriage advice on monoglian throat singing image dump?
>>
>>80948667
I meant you should be aware how degenerate it is to want to sanction promiscuity in married women.

I'm a dungeon-dwelling NEET who has barely ever kissed a woman, but I know degeneracy when I see it.
>>
>>80941597

Dude, use tinder while in Japan. Pretend to be looking for cultural exchange and bam, you'll get laid at the end of the night. Works damn near every time.
>>
>>80946919
There is a bias here. The bias is that those women are sloots/whores. Asian girls that prefer white men are also more degenerate
>>
>>80948834

No, it's the husband's job to keep their wife from doing this shit.

Or maybe they should stop being sluts, who knows where the problem starts?

It's certainly not my job, however, to right the wrong. Get fucked.
>>
>>80948870

I'm never going to Japan, fuck that. I live here. If I wanted to travel, I sure as shit wouldn't go to some nonsense country like that.

Everyone is repressed and no one is friendly.
>>
>>80948961
It still proceeds from a nihilistic desire to ruin a man's relationship with his wife, for no other purpose to get your rocks off.
>>
so now I am checking a survey taken from married couples in their 30s.
http://nikkan-spa.jp/1962
it says 22.7% has sex 2,3times per month, 19% has once per month, 13.7% haven't had sex more than a year, 12% has once per 2,3months, 9.7% says once per 4-6months, 9.7% says once per week, 7.7% says 2,3times per week.
Seriously, what's wrong with this country?
>>
File: hc.jpg (170 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
hc.jpg
170 KB, 750x499
>>80949045

Too bad, there's some cool shit to see.
>>
>>80939155
Fiscal feminism was my first redpill.
>>
>>80949141

It's already ruined if the wife is doing this.

>for no other purpose to get your rocks off

That's what all women who aren't marriage material are for. In person or otherwise.
>>
>>80948756
>>80948739
Hmm
Really makes me think
>>
>>80949045
>no one is friendly
as someone who's been staying here for half a year now, you're wrong
>>
>>80949240
>That's what all women who aren't marriage material are for. In person or otherwise.

And you're enabling them. Virtual adultery is still adultery.
>>
>>80949347

Whatever you say, English teacher.

I'm white and tall and not abysmal looking, I'm sure I'd make "friends" but I'm not willing to be typecast as Captain Charisma simply because of my skin color and interact with people who only want to interact because of what color I am.

I'll do that for quick pussy, or whatever, but on a vacation, I'd rather blend in.
>>
>>80949499

You won't be typecast as that, especially since you don't speak Japanese. People aren't going to seek you out on the train or on the street just to talk to you. You're just another fucking white person that they see all day every day.
>>
>>80938062
Balancing the account books is women's work. The man is suppose to use that time practicing with his katana.
>>
>>80949583
Maybe he doesnt like strangers walking up and interrupting his peace and quiet constantly. I can relate.
>>
>>80949633

This never happens.
>>
>>80949499
I'm not even a native english speaker, why would I teach it. Literally the worst job you could get here.
>>
File: 1468266232786.jpg (368 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
1468266232786.jpg
368 KB, 525x700
>Japan is alpha
Non.
>>
>>80939960
He'd get shit on before he got close enough to hit anyways.
>>
>>80945321
>this mindset leads to suicide
Only if you're weakminded. Some people accept the reality and learn to deal with it.

Killing yourself over something like this is for betafaggots who can't handle hardships, so they take the easy way out.
>>
>>80949633
Why the hell would that ever happen?
>>
>>80939228
Nothing because the guys who "pay you money" don't represent all men.
Also, I'm pretty sure buying you shit while on a stupid date isn't "paying " you jack shit, they're just buying you shit you retard.
>>
File: 20160704_1411561.jpg (3 MB, 2722x3629) Image search: [Google]
20160704_1411561.jpg
3 MB, 2722x3629
Took this a couple days ago.
>>
You guys wanna be cucked? I mean come on, its pretty easy to do this shit:

>dont tell her your full salary
>30% of salary goes to secret bank/savings/investment account
>10% of salary goes to pocket money account
>60% of salary goes to joint account
>allow wife to give you "allowance" because she thinks she's in control

its all about maniupulation boyos

If my wife knew how much I really earned she'd freak out, but I'm not stupid. And it's not even a trust issue, I do not trust women because they seem to be controlled by emotions much more than by logic. Giving away ALL the power is stupid and its not what makes a good marriage, nor full "trust".

Never trust ANYONE completely with anything. Maybe your mom and dad, but we've seen exceptions ever there.

For fucks sake boys.
>>
File: trust no one.jpg (27 KB, 401x519) Image search: [Google]
trust no one.jpg
27 KB, 401x519
>>80950575
Good post, Soros.
>>
>>80943701
By being in the East, duh.
>>
>>80951118

I was at some arcade in Shibuya, my cousin and I wanted to get our pictures taken in a photo booth type thing, but the worker there said two guys cannot go in. I told my cousin to ask him what if one of us identified as a woman, to which the worker said a cold "no."
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 480x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 480x456
>>80938062
It is how the women essentially protect themselves from their husband leaving. He typically makes all the money and the countries don't have alimony/child support so the wife controls the finances/house so I'd the husband shacks up with his cute young secretary she isn't fucked.
>>
>>80945536
>Greece
Can you explain further?
>>
That's because Asian women are loyal as fuck and live to serve their husbands and families. An Asian woman can walk around a shoe shop and appreciate them without purchasing because she knows that it's her husbands money and she doesn't have his permission to splash out on luxuries - whereas a western woman will walk into a shoe shop, see a pair of shoes she likes for $500 and buy them without even considering that it isn't her money, then when her husband find outs she'll rationalise her poor choices like "WELL SHARONS HUSBAND BUYS HER THINGS ALL THE TIME" "B-BUT YOURE SUPPOSED TO TREAT ME LIKE A PRINCESS" before dropping the classic "If you don't buy me things you don't love me" - if your partner ever says this or anything like this, you better drop that cunt before you have kids/get married or you'll be bankrolling a family you won't be part of.

Tldr: Western women are cunts, nips are loyal.
>>
>>80954866

It's not out of reverence for the husband, it's about the kids.
>>
>>80949704
>2016
>boat shoes

fucking disgusting
>>
File: 1441012744945.gif (4 MB, 415x272) Image search: [Google]
1441012744945.gif
4 MB, 415x272
>>80938062
at least they have a wife they can trust who won't run off with tyrone next tuesday
>>
>>80938820
How does this allowance practice red pill the women?
>>
>>80938062
>posts about a socialistic tendency
>claims state of socialism is better

Whew lad
>>
If shes my suitable pair I will give her my salary with pleasure.
>>
>>80945605
>This is pretty much it but /pol/ is too fucking retarded to understand
pretty sure /pol/ knows about this
it's just OP being retarded or baiting
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.