[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Half asian half white here. Why do Asians vote left wing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 1367287712171.jpg (290 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1367287712171.jpg
290 KB, 1920x1200
Half asian half white here.

Why do Asians vote left wing?
>>
It's a one-issue vote, they want to make immigration easy. The American ones at least.

Here they tend to vote whichever party is on the side of business and enterprise.
>>
Asians care about flooding the US with asians and nothing else
>>
Liberals control the narrative. Asians are obsessed with status. Asian culture is naturally collectivist. They're liberal because they're rich and educated, so all their white friends are liberal, and they want to maintain social status.

I'm half White/Asian too.
>>
Emotionally manipulated by the left wing who believes people of colour (any colour besides white) are worthy of praise for the fact they're people of colour.
>>
>>80937954
For their entire lives, they've just been trying to fit in with whitey.

The lefty asians here in the US have generally weak ideologies that are flimsily based off of what they see on tv/youtube/facebook. They were raised in public school, listening to teachers preaching white guilt and never learned the concept of American culture, believing that it simply does not exist. They hang out with their white friends and just see them as some sort of normal [person of unspecified culture]. What's funny is I see a lot of chinks from Canada who believe the Great Leap Forward was a great thing and view Chinese culture as the richest ever.
IE: They're vulnerable and easily brainwashed.

Source: Born in Texas, ethnically Taiwanese.
>>
What anime do hapas watch
>>
Maybe a better question is what situation must the left be put in so that it reveals that it doesn't really count asians as 'minorites'?

Basically in the coming race war I'm hoping for hapa alliance against the world.
>>
>>80937954
Look at their voting trend. They were voting majority republican until the 21st century. That was likely because of the fleeing from communist countries. In the 1990s Asians were even more conservative than whites voting 31% for Bill Clinton and 55% for Bush.

They were leaning a lot more to Republican since at least the 1940s.

This trend to ward democratic started with John Kerry and became large with Obama. Aka it's a very recent trend.

Overall, majority Asians are unaffiliated.

In regards to the cause, blame schools, especially higher education in university.
>>
>>80937954

You tell me, chang
>>
Why would right wing, nationalist asians ever need to leave their homelands?
Plus you've got all the pseudoniggers like the flips
>>
>>80939349
Sounds like young Asians trying to integrate are becoming ideologically close to young whites who are mostly trending toward liberal ideologies.
>>
>>80940349
Communism and draconic laws, especially dealing with censorship. At least it was like that before.
>>
File: rodgers.jpg (19 KB, 319x287) Image search: [Google]
rodgers.jpg
19 KB, 319x287
>>80937954
40 minutes of thread and not a single reference to Elliot Rodgers? I'm disappointed /pol/
>>
>>80940761
Elliot Roger is pretty stale by now.
>>
>>80937954
I wouldn't

MAGA
>>
>>80937954
They liked concentration camps so much they want Democwacy foevah.
>>
>>80937954
Is your dad the white one?
>>
>>80940761
REEEEEE normies get out!!11
>>
>>80937954
Asians, Chinese, Japanese and Koreans in general are collectivist both due to the historical context down to the traditional family. The Confucianist teachings revolve around the mindset they espouse, part of which is some level of fidelity to the state, and to the status quo. While pragmatically appropriate to monarchy and the kingdoms of ancient China, is now at odds with the individualism and ideals of the west.
>>
>>80937954
They have small penises and therefore insecurity problems.
>>
File: 8020pac_logo.jpg (44 KB, 650x158) Image search: [Google]
8020pac_logo.jpg
44 KB, 650x158
The 80-20 initiative:
http://www.80-20initiative.net
http://www.80-20educationalfoundation.org
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/80-20_Initiative
>>
>>80937954
because they are people of color and republicans are racist asshole.s
>>
File: retard and mongol.png (277 KB, 730x408) Image search: [Google]
retard and mongol.png
277 KB, 730x408
>>80937954
>Half asian half white here.

Sorry to hear that bro
>>
Hapas are worse than niggers.
>>
>>80937954
They immigrate to California and Seattle and get flooded with Leftist propaganda.
>>
File: 1104-web-EDSALL1-300.png (9 KB, 600x1034) Image search: [Google]
1104-web-EDSALL1-300.png
9 KB, 600x1034
>>80949086
>Why are Asian-Americans such loyal Democrats?
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/04/opinion/why-are-asian-americans-such-loyal-democrats.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0
>>
>>80937954

I think that's just American Asians, I'm right wing but would never vote Republican.
>>
>>80937954
you tell me senpai, why can't they be voting bloc like blacks and shitskins?
>>
File: 1438828367681.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1438828367681.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
>>
>>80937954
Asians are low testosteron.

It is also why they cant invent shit.

In order to be a successfull entrepeneur you have to hunger for it.

Asians are higher IQ than whites, but lower testo.

They dont hunger for innovation.

In addition they also tend to be more "herd" minded. Individualism has never been prominent in any asian culture, they follow like sheep - so when the educational sector tells them all this great stuff about liberalism they swallow it whole.
>>
>>80937954
Most smart and/or educated people do. Being both Asian and white, I assume you're both.
>>
Not all anon... I live in rural Georgia, and work with poultry farmers to teach them how to raise bird weight/profit. A shit load of Vietnamese and Koreans are getting into this and they've become rebuplicans in one generation.
>>
Tell me another think. Why are happas so bloody mental? Girls are all perverted in bed at least, guys are creepily strange and easily snap. What da fuck
>>
>>80949449
that book is a critique of the left tho isn't it?
>>
File: brandon-lee-600x450.jpg (84 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
brandon-lee-600x450.jpg
84 KB, 600x450
>>80949178
>>80949187

t. asian masculinity 5'4" manlet
>>
>>80937954
Brain washed to believe that right means racism. Left wing governments tend to gravitate towards bigger state welfare.
>>
>>80948468
8 incher reporting in, but anyone who dictates their life based on the size of their dick needs to die.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.