[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I taking crazy pills, bros? I distinctly remember South America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: NorthSouthAmerica.jpg (1 MB, 970x1460) Image search: [Google]
NorthSouthAmerica.jpg
1 MB, 970x1460
Am I taking crazy pills, bros? I distinctly remember South America being more in-line with North America, and at least part of Brazil was in the Eastern Time Zone. I also remember a time from before that where it was the way it looked in the picture, like it had moved twice, and during the time when it was aligned I asked my friend if it had always been like that, and he looked at me like I was autistic. Did I experience the Mandela effect twice? Has anyone else noticed this? Or am I just retarded?
>>
Whataredifferentmapprojection
>>
>>80936398
some maps are more accurate than others

some older maps handle the map projection from spherical to 2d worse than others
>>
This shill thread is made weekly. They are trying to slide the pokemon and /cfg/ threads.
Sage hide report
>>
>>80936398
>Or am I just retarded?

This about covers it.
>>
>>80936661
No I know that, but I mean when you would google "world map" it used to have South America more under the US. Like part of Brazil was legitimately in the Eastern Time Zone.
>>
>>80936591

shhhhh
>>
>>80936798
You're pretty retarded then
>>
>>80936798
>it used to have South America more under the US

You poor dumb bastard.

And, you thought "who cares if I sleep through geography class, that weed done be wiggy wiggy wack!!"

Faggot.
>>
>>80936398
OP you're not crazy. This is classic mandela effect and no it's not just different maps. Trust me you will only get shit about it on this board, but the location of many countries and groups of countries have changed throughout your memories. It is shifting timelines.
>>
>>80937223
Can confirm, just got back from a timeline where Sweden had been replaced by Somalia.

The jews are up to some weird shit.
>>
>>80938354
No, that's the current one. Sorry friend.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.