[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Is Poland the most redpilled country in Europe? ie are they culturally conservative?

Also I'm requesting the picture of Polish Pepe in front of fence like OP pic, but with the Polish beer in his hand
>>
If it'sso based why ddon'tthey eexpose the holohoax camps as the frauds they are?
>>
>>80935415
Most 3rd world countries are pretty based.
>>
>>80936070
They weren't fake, idiot

I had Catholic Polish relatives that stayed there
>>
File: kebab_in_poland.jpg (76 KB, 549x718) Image search: [Google]
kebab_in_poland.jpg
76 KB, 549x718
We like muslems so much so dont lie about us
>>
File: abortion.gif (54 KB, 1377x900) Image search: [Google]
abortion.gif
54 KB, 1377x900
>>80935415
>ie are they culturally conservative?
Yes.
>>
>>80935415
I don't think we are really that much red pilled - maybe by your standards. For us its just common sense most of the time. We are taught fundamental rules like 'stick to your family' or our national rule 'God, Honor, Homeland' and we believe in them.

The West for has become corrupt. You have dissolved your connection to your family, many of Westerners does not take responsibility for their country but they treat them like a hotel. Would you fight to defend the hotel ? I don't think so.

In my honest opinion you have lost informational war and you didn't even realized that you were at war for the last 30 years.
>>
>>80936070
They weren't fake. But the real amount of victims is questionable
>>
>>80936070
Well I can assure you that camps were real. I knew couple of people that were there. The hoax is probably connected to the numbers of Jews killed. Also Jewish people did everything to hide the fact that they were not the only ones in the camps. Gypsy's, homos, retards were there as well. Some of the Poles were there as well. Those that were not killed in gas chambers were forced to work without sufficient food, so many of them just starved to death. Also - what you probably don't know either - many people died in a process of work in underground structures like Riese.
>>
File: SAFbyb3.jpg (199 KB, 735x705) Image search: [Google]
SAFbyb3.jpg
199 KB, 735x705
>>
>>80941316
REFORM PLC
polan stronk go and war russia
maybe poland can into space
>>
File: 1468392236829.png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1468392236829.png
67 KB, 230x230
>>80935415
>tfw going to /pol/and next week
>>
>le redditpill XD
Epic
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.