[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Canadian or Australian flag that defends China
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1460162705557.png (511 KB, 920x720) Image search: [Google]
1460162705557.png
511 KB, 920x720
>it's a Canadian or Australian flag that defends China

Are they Chinamen or just yellow fever fags?
>>
>>80934404
Chinamen. 100%.

I sometimes like to shitpost to get them nice and pissed off. Angry Changs are fucking hilarious.
>>
It is more likely to be Chinamen. If they have yellow fever, I wouldn't be surprised if the Asian was Japanese

t. chinaman
>>
File: asian aussie.png (7 KB, 669x151) Image search: [Google]
asian aussie.png
7 KB, 669x151
>>80934404
>>
>>80934404
Yeah, but is though was zealand sense make? Doubtly.
>>
Why would someone not defend China? Asians are the best thing to ever happen to the west.
>>
>>80935091
>when the weed hits too hard and you shitposting to stay alive
>>
>>80935611
>Japanese, Koreans, and Han Taiwanese are the best thing to ever happen to the west
Fixed it. Mainland Han Chinese are the worst. Fuck them.
>>
>>80935611
I wrote out pretty much the same as this >>80935909

Mainlanders are 90% dirty, street shitting and spitting, uncultured swine.

Communism ruined China
>>
>>80936080
>Communism ruined China
Fucking this times a thousand.
>>
>>80934404
Canada is a colony of China.
>>
I am normally never around at Straya and New Zealand times but is this about exactly?
Is it something about emu's?
>>
Chinese
They go to your countries to subvert them
Eventually China will make some territorial or resource/legal claims against them and those 30-40% of "smart, hardworking" Chinese will stab the rest in the back supporting it
>>
>>80936934
Theyre flooded with Chinks buying everything they can too
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.