[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had a jewish gf >took it as a chance to get to know more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: sd3d.jpg (97 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
sd3d.jpg
97 KB, 480x480
>had a jewish gf
>took it as a chance to get to know more about jews and its community
>she tells me that they literally see themselves as the superior race
>was taught in school not to mix with non jews
>if anyone does so they are thrown out of the jewsih community

My question is, what is their end goal?

Also why are there not many factual red-pills regarding this?
>>
fuck off Italy
>>
>>80929617
jew here. superior careful breeding for thousands of years for high IQ
>>
>>80931488
>jew here
>80931488
>1488
HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>80931488
why didnt you breed out all the mental and normal diseases though?
>>
File: 1467786266051.png (20 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1467786266051.png
20 KB, 183x232
>>80931488

O Y V E Y
Y

V
E
Y
>>
>>80931488
>careful breeding
>only five points above a hindu brahmin
>probably below him if environmental factors are taken into account
>not a single person in the top five in any art
>unironically believe that material things will bring you happiness

Oh, my sides
>>
>>80931488
>1488

Sneaky Schlomo
>>
>>80934047
Heine and Kafka are based tho
>>
File: 1406000023819.jpg (13 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
1406000023819.jpg
13 KB, 268x284
>>80929617
>superior race
>got BTFO by a fucking manlet
>>
>>80929617
How does a goy even get a jewish gf, OP? Especially this one who openly talked about the race shit?

I too want to know their secrets... Also I think some of them are cute.
>>
>>80929617
I've seen it.

They once had this video of Anthony Wiener of all people. Yeah that one. But this time he needed defending. This (other) Jewish guy comes into a deli where he is eating and lays into him. Not because of any of his sordid sex scandals. Oh no. This Jewish guy is hyperventilating and jumping up and down calling him out on his choice of a wife.

>"MARRIED TO AN ARAB!"
>"MARRIED TO AN ARAB!"

The man shrieks as he jumps up and down. Eventually Wiener snaps and goes off on him back.

But the media... The media spun it as 'WIENER GOES OFF ON OLD JEWISH GUY FOR NO REASON.' In all footage shown on the western media the footage of the altercation is heavily edited to not show the part where the crazy old Jew is spazzing out. Only Wiener's reaction. It was not mentioned in any way what was said to provoke Wiener.

>Anthony Wiener's career was destroyed because he married an Arab woman. The machine that chewed him up and spit him out didn't care who he showed his dick to. That didn't matter. "MARRIED TO AN ARAB!" was what did. And none of you got to see that at home because of slick editing.
>>
>>80934746
And it's even more depressing that as much as Wiener is a sleaze his poor wife actually, literally didn't do nuffin. But she is ARAB! ARAB! and all that and tried to touch certain levers no fucking Arab gets to put their hands on in America. So they're crucifying her in the media.
>>
It's a pretty surreal feeling when you realize pol is never wrong huh?
>>
>>80931488 (checked)
Noice Hitler dubs there lampshade
>>
>>80929617
Mormons actually believe that they, themselves, are gods. Its pretty normal for a religion to tell its followers they are special and superior.
>>
>>80929617

>Jews
>in Ireland
>>
>>80936491
Nigger what? Mormons believe that anyone who adheres to their religion can become a god, hence they evangelize all parts of the world like crazy. Jews think Jewishness is something you're born with, it's totally different.
>>
File: 1468421396597.jpg (117 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
1468421396597.jpg
117 KB, 600x361
>>80929617
It's time for those meddling Jews to get a taste of their own medicine. They caused the migrant crisis in Europe now it's time for the Jews to get culturally enriched so to speak oh sorry I mean raped by muslim cock.
>>
>>80936849
Don't you worry, the nigs will turn on their masters someday.
>>
They wish to create a Jewtopia for their own, dood!

Stay away from Jews in future, they're bad news, dood!
>>
File: 1468146639720.gif (137 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
1468146639720.gif
137 KB, 600x431
>>80929617

I had a Jewish GF, and she told me the same thing.

>She couldn't even let her family know she was dating a goy, because she said they would disown her.

>Her father forced her to speak only in Hebrew when they talked together on the phone.
>>
>>80934746
This is not at all surprising, honestly.
But jewma is most likely a kike herself, like all the rich royal arabs.
>>
>>80929617
>have white gf
>used this to learn about white people
>they literally think they are superior to all races
>was taught not to mix with non whites
>if they do they are thrown out of the white community
What is their end goal?
>>
>>80934746

But he did fuck his own career up.
Using twitter of all things to send dick pics? Use a fucking burner retard. Or use nothing you're a goddamn congressman you can meet anyone you want.
>>
>>80939120
To racemix with jews.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.