[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
How does it fell knowing that your so called saviour of the white race is a pro Israel cuck?
>>
>>80928503
Well that's what the voters of the party want.
>>
Donald Trump never called himself the "saviour of the white race", /pol/ gave him that name hoping he would be some sort of Jew-hating anti-Israel neo-Nazi.

He's not and never was.
>>
>>80928503
I am no fan of Palestine/Arab world

Nor Israel

Honestly I'm just happy he doesn't want more Cold War with Russia, we can finally team up and kill Islamists
>>
Israel is like a containment zone for jews. Also Israel is a very nice non-muslim middle eastern port. UAE , saudia arabia, and Kuwait are friends now but that can end when ever they want to.
>>
Why is Isreal relevant in American politics?

Why do they care about them so much?
>>
Israel are bros. it's the reptilian jew(ish) we gotta keep our fist on.

>Israel
>desert warriors

>global jewish
>fuck your senpai pay me
>>
>>80929543
neo-colonialism
israel is literally their greatest ally in the region
>>
>>80929543
The secret burger sauce is liquid advertising shekels

Source: am burger who watches sports
>>
>>80928503
>revealing your power level in public

>revealing your power level during a Presidential election

Please don't do this.
>>
>>80929818
Seconded. He has to support israel to get campaign money. He's already said they get no special treatment and they're gonna pay us some big fucking dollars.
>>
>>80928503

How does it feel living on an island full of things that want to kill you?
>>
File: image.jpg (481 KB, 2900x1544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
481 KB, 2900x1544
>>80928503
>>
>>80930002
Fucking great I fucked an Indian bitch a white botch and a chINESe girl ride my faCE goon GOON
>>
America is Israel's bitch. Notice how during both Dem and Rep debates, every candidate had to pledge to be Israel's best friend and defender. They even have to go to AIPAC to continue pledging their loyalty.
>>
>>80928503
wtf i hate trump now
>>
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 1600x1200
>>80929414
Been to Kuwait, they treated me well but there driving is totally dogshit, I have to use VPN just listen to some music videos like Steve wonder, food is good but will go well with wine but alchol drinks are elegal, if your chino,nip, philipino your treated worst then the niggers and beaners in America,the Kuwaits Arabs are very racist to Syrians, Egyptians , poo in Loos, chinks, but love white people
>>
>what is Taqiyya?

He's hiding his true power levels until he is in office. Then the Jew heads will roll
>>
>>80928503
Why isnt he saying the same thing for Japan? We are murrica's greatest ally not those backstabbing ws.
>>
>>80928503

Israel is good. They kill lots of browns.
>>
>>80928905
This backtracking is why you guys lose everytime. Stop trying to cover each others ass when someones got you dead to rights. its embarrassing and shameful, I can only imagine the butthurt after trymp gets btfo on election night.
>>
>>80929543
Their lobbies own us.

I think AIPAC might actually be the biggest lobby we have. No other lobby holds a convention that has the PM from Israel pop in to assure the audience that the US is still under Israeli control, and then have all the presidential candidates come out talk about how pro-Israel they are.
>>
>>80928503
What exactly is wrong with the average jew?

Aren't they just like Christians that don't believe in Jesus? I thought only Zionists were bad
>>
If you vote for your country to be invaded by shitskins because "muh israel" then go to Europe and enjoy
>>
>>80928503
What the fuck? I hate trump now.
#I'mWithHer #GasTheKikes
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.